PDA

View Full Version : Six People Arrested In New Jersey On Terror Charges

scamper
05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Six People Arrested In New Jersey On Terror Charges

Six people have been arrested in a plot to kill soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey, according the US Attorney's office. A spokesman for the prosecutor's office in Camden, New Jersey, says six Yugoslav nationals were planning to, kill as many soldiers as possible. reported CNN.

The officials said the attack was stopped in the planning stages.

The six were scheduled to appear in U.S. District Court in Camden later Tuesday to face charges of conspiracy to kill U.S, said Michael Drewniak, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in New Jersey.

Documents in the case remain sealed but a law enforcement official says the men were arrested as part of a joint federal and local investigation.

scamper
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
http://www.ecanadanow.com/us/2007/05/08/six-people-arrested-in-new-jersey-on-terror-charges/

oops

BITEYOASS
05-08-2007, 11:34 AM
I'd wouldn't recognize Kosovo as a country after this shit. :mad:

BITEYOASS
05-08-2007, 11:34 AM
I wouldn't recognize Kosovo as a country after this shit. :mad:

PlexiBrown
05-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Man....I used to live right next to that place in NJ.

PlexiBrown
05-08-2007, 12:16 PM
When people would ask me where Fort Dix is I would tell them that it is right next to Fort Nuts.

scamper
05-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
When people would ask me where Fort Dix is I would tell them that it is right next to Fort Nuts.

LMFAO

Nickdfresh
05-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Uhuhuhuhuhuh!

I did several reserve summer camps at Fort Dix (in the mud), NJ.

I didn't even know that had enough soldiers stationed there anymore to bother attacking, since they ended basic training...

In any case, I think these terrorist hacks are getting dumber, apparently, they wanted to convert a VHS of themselves conducting exercises and shouting "Allah Akbar" to DVD, so they gave it to some guy who then blew them into the FBI.

Hardly the much vaunted worldwide Jihadist threat that the Jack Bauer wannabes would have us paranoid about...

DrMaddVibe
05-08-2007, 05:18 PM
How many of those jagoffs were here legally?

Can we PLEASE close the borders?

FORD
05-08-2007, 06:24 PM
So much for "we're fightin' em over there so we don't have to fight em here".

Guitar Shark
05-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
How many of those jagoffs were here legally?

Can we PLEASE close the borders?

How much money are you personally willing to pay for this to happen?

scamper
05-08-2007, 07:39 PM
It doesn't matter what they do some people will never be happy.

Tolstoy:
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

vh rides again
05-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD

yeah lets just give up.

BITEYOASS
05-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Uhuhuhuhuhuh!

I did several reserve summer camps at Fort Dix (in the mud), NJ.

I didn't even know that had enough soldiers stationed there anymore to bother attacking, since they ended basic training...

In any case, I think these terrorist hacks are getting dumber, apparently, they wanted to convert a VHS of themselves conducting exercises and shouting "Allah Akbar" to DVD, so they gave it to some guy who then blew them into the FBI.

Hardly the much vaunted worldwide Jihadist threat that the Jack Bauer wannabes would have us paranoid about...

I guess we killed most of the smart terrorists so far! :D

PlexiBrown
05-08-2007, 08:32 PM
After 9/11 I thought there was going to be much more terrorist activity in the US than there has been. They say that there are a lot of terrorists living in the US. If this is so you would think that they would be causing more problems than they have been.

vh rides again
05-08-2007, 09:21 PM
remember when the dc sniper was shooting people?

it has always been in the back of my mind, what if all the terrorist that are in our country did that on a mass scale.

it would be terror in the streets, i would truly feel sorry for anyone with a tan.
people would be shooting at will, anyone that even looked like they were from the mideast.

kinda off topic, but this thread made me think of that.

Nickdfresh
05-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
After 9/11 I thought there was going to be much more terrorist activity in the US than there has been. They say that there are a lot of terrorists living in the US. If this is so you would think that they would be causing more problems than they have been.

Take three hours and watch this BBC miniseries (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24239), and you'll know why...

al-Qaida and "Islamofascism" are wildly exaggerated...

Lqskdiver
05-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Looks like it was the Clintons who brought these guys over here in the first place.

Operation Provide Refuge (To Terrorists) (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1830664/posts)

Nickdfresh
05-09-2007, 05:13 PM
2007, and you're still blaming Clinton?

Weak, pathetic, and indicative as too why the American people are fed up...

FORD
05-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
Looks like it was the Clintons who brought these guys over here in the first place.

Right..... because we all know the BCE (creators of AL Qaeda) would NEVER provide refuge to terrorists.........

Like, for example......

Otto Reich (http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,646835,00.html)

Orlando Bosch (http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,851913,00.html)

Luis Posada Carilles (http://www.counterpunch.org/carlsen05182005.html)

And let's not forget Sami al-Arian (http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/South/02/20/professor.arrest/), pictured here with his close friends Chimpy & Pickles....

http://www.bushwatch.com/samibush.jpg....

Eddie's Booze
05-09-2007, 05:57 PM
What is the BCE?, I've never heard of that apart from in this place. Help please.

Lqskdiver
05-09-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm not blaming Clinton at all. Where do I say that I blame clinton! Read me the motherfucking paragraph where it says, "I, Lq, blame the clintons for this".

Anyways, the clintons were obviously trying to look out for these people. I'M SURE...it was their best intentions to help them out. Now, they turn around and plot to kill the same government that helped them.

My point is simple...how can you know who to help without the fear of having them turn around and bite you back?!

You can't!! Do we say "fuck em all" and only watch out for ourselves? Or do we consider ourselves humane and try to help those less fortunate.

Lqskdiver
05-09-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm not blaming Clinton at all. Where do I say that I blame clinton! Read me the motherfucking paragraph where it says, "I, Lq, blame the clintons for this".

Anyways, the clintons were obviously trying to look out for these people. I'M SURE...it was their best intentions to help them out. Now, they turn around and plot to kill the same government that helped them.

My point is simple...how can you know who to help without the fear of having them turn around and bite you back?!

FORD
05-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Eddie's Booze
What is the BCE?, I've never heard of that apart from in this place. Help please.

Bush
Criminal
Empire

Betraying America for three generations, and counting........

Nickdfresh
05-09-2007, 09:45 PM

You can't!! Do we say "fuck em all" and only watch out for ourselves? Or do we consider ourselves humane and try to help those less fortunate.

No, you just contrived the brilliant "Clinton brought those Islamofascists here" crap...

And your last two paragraphs just described the last two generations of the regimes of our "allies" such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and (not least) the Iraqi (Shiite) gov't, yet you're still presumably in favor of our guys dying for them...

Freedom is on the march...