• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Death To Baby-rapers!!!!

Committee backs death if child raped

A person convicted of the aggravated rape of a child could be sentenced to death under legislation that unanimously passed the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday.

The measure sponsored by Sen. Doug Jackson, D-Dickson, would increase the sentence for raping a child from a maximum of 60 years to "imprisonment for life or imprisonment for life without possibility of parole."

A person convicted of aggravated rape of a child could be sentenced to death.

The additional costs of capital trials and appeals would exceed $750,000 for each case, and the cost of executing each inmate would be more than $15,000, according to the bill's fiscal summary.

2nd item down.

FUCK THOSE PEDOPHILE BASTARDS!!!!

DIE!!!
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Re: Death To Baby-rapers!!!!

Originally posted by Hardrock69

DIE!!!
    Agreed.

And ALWAYS insist on I.D.:eek:

Hate to see anyone get the injection for a 17 year-old.

That would be tough.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Best thing that could happen to a pedophile is that they get thrown in the general population of a prison. The convicts will take care of the rest. Think some guy who's already serving a life sentence is gonna give a shit if he gets a "longer" sentence for killing a baby raper??
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vh rides again
        Commando
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by FORD
        Best thing that could happen to a pedophile is that they get thrown in the general population of a prison. The convicts will take care of the rest. Think some guy who's already serving a life sentence is gonna give a shit if he gets a "longer" sentence for killing a baby raper??
        ford, heres something we agree on at last.

when i was a young lad i went thru the illinois doc i spent 7 years in the worst prisons the usa has to offer, i was convicted for drug possession when i was 17, i was a dumbass i know.

anyways back in those days the people who committed sex crimes of any nature were ostrisized my the rest of the cons and pretty much had to be kept in pc, protective custody, thats where they are locked up 23 hours a day.
        once in awhile guys would come in there and say they didnt want pc so the administators would let them in general population.

people would find out they were pedophiles or rapists and it wouldnt be long before the peds would either be beaten down and sexually assaulted and in some cases they would kill them.
        thats no joke or story they would litterally cut thier skin off these guys, i heard a story in there where 2 peds were killed in a cooridor and they were stabbed over 500 times.

nowdays you even say anything to a baby raper in the joint and you will go to the hole.

if i had kids and anyone ever did anything to them i would never call the cops, they would wake up at night with me standing over thier bed and that would be all she wrote for him.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL I thought this thread was about killing "Baby Rappers."

And baby-rapers should have their junk cut off without any anesthesia...

Comment

• vh rides again
            Commando
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

here ya go LOL.http://i.flowgo.com/greetings/madeapoop/madeapoop.swf

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Guess that would include some fuckin prophet named Mohammed!

Comment

• blueturk
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
                ford, heres something we agree on at last.

when i was a young lad i went thru the illinois doc i spent 7 years in the worst prisons the usa has to offer, i was convicted for drug possession when i was 17, i was a dumbass i know.

anyways back in those days the people who committed sex crimes of any nature were ostrisized my the rest of the cons and pretty much had to be kept in pc, protective custody, thats where they are locked up 23 hours a day.
                once in awhile guys would come in there and say they didnt want pc so the administators would let them in general population.

people would find out they were pedophiles or rapists and it wouldnt be long before the peds would either be beaten down and sexually assaulted and in some cases they would kill them.
                thats no joke or story they would litterally cut thier skin off these guys, i heard a story in there where 2 peds were killed in a cooridor and they were stabbed over 500 times.

nowdays you even say anything to a baby raper in the joint and you will go to the hole.

if i had kids and anyone ever did anything to them i would never call the cops, they would wake up at night with me standing over thier bed and that would be all she wrote for him.
                You're exactly right. My kids are "grown" now, but if some fucking pervert even LOOKED at my kids I wouldn't wait on the law to coddle their ass. I'd be doing some time....

Comment

• The_KiD
                  Commando
                  • Jun 2005

This Fucker (John E Couey) should be the first in line to die..

Worthless excuse for a human being IMO...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

GODDAMN RIGHT!!!

FUCK THAT GODDAMNABLE FUCK!!!

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT WORTHLESS SHITBAG!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

... baby-rapers should have their junk cut off without any anesthesia...
                      Agreed.
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Using rusty really hot knives....very slowly....

You know...the ancient Chinese death-by-a-thousand-cuts routine.

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69

DIE!!!
                          I heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one that should be put down like a mad dog, and soon...
                          <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fsnoMcXFsNM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fsnoMcXFsNM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanhalener
                            I heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one that should be put down like a mad dog, and soon...
                            <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fsnoMcXFsNM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fsnoMcXFsNM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                            Speaking of dogs, the dog at the end of that video looks very uncomfortable and traumatized. Crazy fuck probably rapes him too.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

It's a damn shame being a vigilante is illegal. I'd like to do some clean up around this nation myself.

This guy will be on my top ten list...
                              <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_EMmbfUU30"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_EMmbfUU30" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              Last edited by VanHalener; 05-12-2007, 12:07 AM.
                              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...