PDA

View Full Version : Nickleback...What a bunch of pussbags..

Unchainme
05-13-2007, 08:27 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bTShsu_uCfo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bTShsu_uCfo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Tools...:rolleyes:

Thanks Portuguese..for doing something We've always wanted to do these Alice in chains wannabes..

DrMaddVibe
05-13-2007, 08:43 PM
LMAO!

WARF
05-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Just another shitty band from Canada...

WACF
05-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Who have had more pussy and made more $$$$ than any of us will dream of.

WARF
05-13-2007, 09:46 PM
That's still not enough reason for me to buy their shitty album.

fe_lung
05-13-2007, 09:53 PM
I saw some kids in nickelback shirts at a fast food joint. I wanted to say "please tell me you were given those shirts at a homeless shelter".

The only other alternative was that they actually went to a ticketmaster, said "two for nickelback, please". then went to a venue, paid to park, went in, paid for shirts and then (presumably) sat through Nickelback.

Disgrace!

Terry
05-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Who have had more pussy and made more $$$$ than any of us will dream of.

Don't think they've made nearly quite as much money and had a fraction of the amount of pussy I dream of having.

rustoffa
05-13-2007, 11:12 PM
They suck. Fucking pre-fab shit for the masses that are asses. You know the type...they listen to garbage like that before they go to the Bally's fat farm....just rocking the fuck out. Later on, they plug in some John Mayer, or Jack Johnson....maybe Dave Mathews.

Mood music for the vapid....that shit sells.

Diamondjimi
05-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Just another shitty band from Canada...

They could've come from Tampa and would still suck oceans of moosecock !
;)

WARF
05-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Which reminds me, we need to start more SHITTY CANADIAN BAND threads...

Diamondjimi
05-14-2007, 12:02 AM

:rolleyes:

Unchainme
05-14-2007, 12:07 AM

we had one in the past already..

Dan
05-14-2007, 12:48 AM

keep It Clean,Boys.

binnie
05-14-2007, 04:07 AM
One of those bands that are so banal they don't even inspire hatred, just indifference.

Musical beige.....

BITEYOASS
05-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Now that is one band that takes itself way too seriously. It's like a Canadian version of Creed. Here is what Queens of the Stone Age think about Creed, which reflects my similar views:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LoXRmwdY8s"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6LoXRmwdY8s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
05-14-2007, 11:29 AM
^^^^^^^

Quality!

And so true!

WACF
05-15-2007, 02:05 AM
That's still not enough reason for me to buy their shitty album.

The State was really good...actually quite refreshing at the time.

Then they hit it big with Silver Side Up...and have rewritten the same song over and over ever since.
They are quite good at sticking to the niche they have put themselves in...cookie cutter music for the casual music fan.

Roy Munson
05-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Their first tour was opening for Big Wreck...a band that should be as big, if not bigger than Nicklesuck.

Diamondjimi
05-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Their first tour was opening for Big Wreck...a band that should be as big, if not bigger than Nicklesuck.

Agreed !

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/85500/85727qwYV_w.jpg

RuzDNailz
05-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson

Big Wreck was awesome. But unfortunately, all what's left is the lead singer Ian Thornley who performs their songs and his songs in patio concerts. I wish it didn't end for them so soon.....

RuzDNailz
05-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Let me tell you something about Nickelback. How did they get their name? They used to work at a coffee shop and always give back a nickel in change. Oooookayyyyyyy......

I bought their first three albums during their hard rock days and after The State and it's re-release, they turned to shitty love and drama songs. We CVH fans are all too familiar with that scenario. *rolls eyes*
Some music videos were good, but then they changed them and made them worse. All Nickelback albums sound the same since they sold out to the top-40 crowd.

For me years ago, it was all about Nickel Back and Finger Eleven but now one band turned into pussy-shit and the other are not even relevant to hard rock anymore. Seems to me like many bands from the mid-late 90's have been reduced to shit. Why do these bands like to follow that trend? Top-40 teeny shit ruins EVERYTHING!!!!

WACF
05-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Agreed...especially about Finger 11.

I saw them years ago at Edgefest and they rocked.

BITEYOASS
05-15-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
Let me tell you something about Nickelback. How did they get their name? They used to work at a coffee shop and always give back a nickel in change. Oooookayyyyyyy......

I bought their first three albums during their hard rock days and after The State and it's re-release, they turned to shitty love and drama songs. We CVH fans are all too familiar with that scenario. *rolls eyes*
Some music videos were good, but then they changed them and made them worse. All Nickelback albums sound the same since they sold out to the top-40 crowd.

For me years ago, it was all about Nickel Back and Finger Eleven but now one band turned into pussy-shit and the other are not even relevant to hard rock anymore. Seems to me like many bands from the mid-late 90's have been reduced to shit. Why do these bands like to follow that trend? Top-40 teeny shit ruins EVERYTHING!!!!

Like Frank Zappa once said: They'll sell their ass, their cocks and balls, they'll take the check and walk awaaaayyyyyyy!!!!

ODShowtime
05-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by binnie
One of those bands that are so banal they don't even inspire hatred, just indifference.

Musical beige.....

exactly. they're not anything enough to actually piss me off.

BASTAGE
05-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Nickelback = Candlebox for the 00's

Cult of Roth
05-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Like so many bands before them, they decided the money and success was more important then the quality of their music.

The average "music fan" today doesn't give a shit about quality or creativity. All they want is a hook to catch them, and then they want that same fucking hook every single time, and if they don't get it they stop buying your shit. Then, if you haven't broken up or died, you can go back to making good music that hardly anyone gets to hear.

The music industry deserves a lot of the blame, but it's the average fan and their fuckin' group-think that makes it damn near impossible for real musicians to become successful without compromising who they are.

I fuckin' hate people, I'd kill em all if I could.

Except you guys. You guys are alright. :cool: