WOOHOO! Rev. Jerry Falwell has gone to HELL!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

WOOHOO! Rev. Jerry Falwell has gone to HELL!!!!

LYNCHBURG, Virginia (AP) -- The Rev. Jerry Falwell has died, a Liberty University executive said Tuesday. He was 73.
    Earlier, the executive said Falwell was hospitalized in "gravely serious" condition after being found unconscious in his office.
    Ron Godwin, the executive vice president of Falwell's Liberty University, said Falwell was found unresponsive around 10:45 a.m. and taken to Lynchburg General Hospital. Godwin said he was not sure what caused the collapse, but "he has a history of heart challenges."
    "I had breakfast with him, and he was fine at breakfast," Godwin said. "He went to his office, I went to mine and they found him unresponsive."
    Falwell, a television evangelist who founded the Moral Majority, became the face of the religious right in the 1980s. He later founded the conservative Liberty University and serves as its president.
    Falwell survived two serious health scares in early 2005. He was hospitalized for two weeks with what was described as a viral infection, then hospitalized again a few weeks later after going into respiratory arrest.

• Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

This is one thread that deserves two homes. But for those interested, we also got a good thread in the Front Lines.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• matt19
      Sniper
      • Mar 2005

LOL on myspace ozzy osbourne put up the video to Miracle Man to remember him in his own special way. Lmao.
      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• kentuckyklira
        Veteran
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by matt19
        LOL on myspace ozzy osbourne put up the video to Miracle Man to remember him in his own special way. Lmao.
        link!
        http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• matt19
          Sniper
          • Mar 2005

I'll just put up the link to youtube.... the one ozzy put up is this vid except it was in a bullitin.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hd6ISmCPHgg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hd6ISmCPHgg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
          Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

My tribute to him: A photo of his dead body as it slides down the Hellfire ride from his fucking theme park:

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Won't miss him much...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Well the conservative movement is really running around like a chicken with it's head cut off after Falwell's death.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

It would be nice if they would just DIE like a real chicken....

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                    Well the conservative movement is really running around like a chicken with it's head cut off after Falwell's death.
                    Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                    Well the bright side is that the conservative movement is really gonna be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Two threads...same crappy line. You could have at least posted a picture.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69Falwell, a television evangelist who founded the Moral Majority
                      The Inspiration For one of My Fav. Lines from Diamond Dave!

"The Toastmaster General..OF THE IMMORAL MAJORITY!"

I guess Jerry Falwell is the complete opposite of DLR?
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

If the Reverend Falwell is going to hell, I guess there is not much hope for the rest of us! LOL

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          If the Reverend Falwell is going to hell, I guess there is not much hope for the rest of us! LOL
                          Oh c'mon...that zealot P.O.S.'s actions reserved a nice toasty spot in Hell for him decades ago....
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Burn in hell you hypocritical, self-rightious, money grubber!
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2006

They say things happen in three's......maybe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be next.
                              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

Working...