PDA

View Full Version : Robert Horry's cheap shot was planned

Romeo Delight
05-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Look how the Spurs didn't react and were calm beyond reason after Bell, and Nash confronted Horry.

If the NBA suspends any Suns it will essentially end the series.

YA, ya ya, I know the rule is a rule.

Look at the replay and tell me that every single Spur knew it was coming. They were looking to game 5 and wanted a suspension.

They already put a knee to Nash's groin so that card was played.

Horry should get 2 games.

team thunder
05-15-2007, 07:29 PM
That ****** horry should be suspended for a year after that. Very typical for a blacky to react like that. maybe he shouldn't be playing basketball he should be in an african forrest swinging from a tree.

Unchainme
05-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by team thunder
That ****** horry should be suspended for a year after that. Very typical for a blacky to react like that. maybe he shouldn't be playing basketball he should be in an african forrest swinging from a tree.

Well, Well, Well

Look who crawled from underneath the cellar?

Thought you were in jail You kid diddling bitch!

team thunder
05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm here for that punk alice. I have bigger fishes to fry than you little whiny bitch. Wanna fight? I will fly you a private jet over here and beat your ass. I am in great physical condition and have been working out with brian mintos team. Are you ready to be embarressed and feel the wrath of thunder fists? I already beat alices ass in Michigan last year. When will you fags ever learn. next question, stupid.

Romeo Delight
05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Well, that's just peachy:rolleyes:

Anyways, what a joke!

I am telling you that the Spurs talked about it in the last timeout to goad the Suns into this BS

Look at how they didn't react at all to Nash or Bell. Totally planned...even worse if the coach was a part of it...what a dirty team.

C'mon...why am I not surprised that Stu Jackson is a part of this fiasco.

Looks like it's time for some of the Sun's bench to take some runs at Duncan while he is airborne.

This is a dangerous precendent for the NBA. Open season on the stars as far as I am concerned. It would have been easy to wrap up Nash, but noooooo. How abbout a forearm and shoulder shiver into the scorers table. Nice.

Talk about an overreaction by the league! Amare and Diaw didn't even engage anyone other than to see how Nash was.

I say, an eye for an eye.

Wait for the ugliness.

Unchainme
05-15-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm here for that punk alice. I have bigger fishes to fry than you little whiny bitch. Wanna fight? I will fly you a private jet over here and beat your ass. I am in great physical condition and have been working out with brian mintos team. Are you ready to be embarressed and feel the wrath of thunder fists? I already beat alices ass in Michigan last year. When will you fags ever learn. next question, stupid.

Sure..YOU-ME RUBBER BOWL ON SATURDAY!?

CAN YOU DIG IT!?

CAN YOU DIG IT!?

CAANNNN YOUUU DIG IT!?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b9YtzIyxMEc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b9YtzIyxMEc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

team thunder
05-15-2007, 07:54 PM
That video is darker than the ****** standing in front of me in the social security line.

Unchainme
05-15-2007, 07:55 PM
That video is darker than the ****** standing in front of me in the social security line.

is it Darker than your Step Dad, Joe Blow?

Romeo Delight
05-16-2007, 01:00 AM
I feel the need to recall my Stu Jackson encounter...

Dude was in front of me at a McDonald's with his wife

He was bitch-slapped by his wife (verbally) when he thought he might supersize his fries.

How can a man like this be a GM of an NBA team and now be in charge of discipline???

The man cannot even stand up to his wife and super-size his damned fries???

How on earth can he suggest to Stern that his application of the rule (leaving the bench) is misguided?

This is the worst decision in pro sports history. I challenge anyone to find one that is worse. Go for Duncan's knees on a layup...

Romeo Delight
05-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Nice job Stu...

Everything you touch turns to shite.

How this is good for the NBA I'll never know.

Gave the new Utah Jazz the series...boring style of basketball.

Suns should have played their reserves in game 5 in protest. It was the only way they had a chance.