PDA

View Full Version : Christians have 10 Days to Convert to Islam in Pakistan

Pages : 1 [2]

ODShowtime
06-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
I did, and I didn't find crap.

So I guess that goes for the african abstinence nonsense you posted as well?

Satan
06-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by jhale667

And I don't believe for a second your wife is hot. Or even has all of her teeth. ;)

And he probably met her at a family reunion :D

Seshmeister
06-12-2007, 11:20 PM
At least I have a hot wife. What does your wife look like? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! NOW GO SIT DOWN!

The trick my friend is to try and get hot and not trash.

Anyone can pick up hot trash but you don't marry it.

Cheers!

:gulp:

GO-SPURS-GO
06-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
seshme@hotmail.com

Give me 10 minutes, so I tell all these drunk asses to go home, the Spurs game is over.

jhale667
06-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Satan
And he probably met her at a family reunion :D

:D

My sides hurt. I was sitting here thinking "7th grade education...hot wife....yeah, riiiiiiiiiight......" :lol:

That's too fucking funny! :D

GO-SPURS-GO
06-13-2007, 01:54 AM
The trick my friend is to try and get hot and not trash.

Anyone can pick up hot trash but you don't marry it.

Cheers!

I sent you the pictures of her, check your e-mail. I just realized I sent you a picture of my Pit-bulls. Disregard the 3rd picture. Take care...

jhale667
06-13-2007, 01:57 AM
I sent you the pictures of her, check your e-mail. I just realized I sent you a picture of my Pit-bulls. Disregard the 3rd picture. Take care...

Just POST it already...:p Amaze us all....

GO-SPURS-GO
06-13-2007, 01:59 AM

My sides hurt. I was sitting here thinking "7th grade education...hot wife....yeah, riiiiiiiiiight......" :lol:

While you jack off to KATYDID'S MINGE'S sick shit, I get to go to bed with my hot Asian/Latina wife. 17 years and counting..... Eat your heart out.:p

jhale667
06-13-2007, 02:17 AM
I get to go to bed with my hot Asian/Latina wife

...And then you wake up. Dreamer. ;)

Angel
06-13-2007, 08:47 AM
I did, and I didn't find crap.

!. You have to learn how to read before you can conduct actual research.

2. Try a fucking library. FYI - the internet didn't exist when abortion was illegal. Most newspapers haven't made electronic versions of the papers from that time.

3. It's fucking common knowledge, jesus fucking christ, but you're stupid.

Angel
06-13-2007, 08:48 AM

If he was stupid enough to send it to you Sesh, post the fucking thing. Post the pit-bulls too, might be great inspiration for some of our photo-shop kings. ;)

Seshmeister
06-13-2007, 10:32 PM

Dude I'm glad you're happy and so forth. We disagree on lots of stuff but I was joking when I posted that email address.

Word to the wise this is just a bunch of people from a certain demographic talking shit on the internet. Don't take it too seriously and please don't send pics of your family to people you don't know. I'm afraid there are plenty of nutcases out there who would photoshop all sorts of shit. It's just not a good idea. I've been posting on this site for 7 years or more and I've seen some terrible shit done to folk. You need to have a thick skin and not get embroiled in shit.

Keep it non personal. In your email you said something about not discussing politics or stuff like this in real life. I agree totally. I'm insanely polite in real life and would never dream of saying shit I've posted in this thread in real life, goes both ways.

Best to keep it like that.

That's what makes the internet interesting. It's a place where you can be very direct and say what you want. The minute it becomes personal, non theoretical or close to real life then that kind of defeats the purpose to me at least.

Cheers!

Seshmeister
06-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Angel
If he was stupid enough to send it to you Sesh, post the fucking thing. Post the pit-bulls too, might be great inspiration for some of our photo-shop kings. ;)

Ah you know I'm a nice person I don't do that.

Seshmeister
06-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Although I was very tempted a while back when I got an unsolicited pic of a long time Army posters tits but thats a whole other story...:)

ODShowtime
06-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Although I was very tempted a while back when I got an unsolicited pic of a long time Army posters tits but thats a whole other story...:)

yeah, BBB sent me that too :eek:

Angel
06-14-2007, 12:39 AM
Dude I'm glad you're happy and so forth. We disagree on lots of stuff but I was joking when I posted that email address.

Word to the wise this is just a bunch of people from a certain demographic talking shit on the internet. Don't take it too seriously and please don't send pics of your family to people you don't know. I'm afraid there are plenty of nutcases out there who would photoshop all sorts of shit. It's just not a good idea. I've been posting on this site for 7 years or more and I've seen some terrible shit done to folk. You need to have a thick skin and not get embroiled in shit.

Keep it non personal. In your email you said something about not discussing politics or stuff like this in real life. I agree totally. I'm insanely polite in real life and would never dream of saying shit I've posted in this thread in real life, goes both ways.

Best to keep it like that.

That's what makes the internet interesting. It's a place where you can be very direct and say what you want. The minute it becomes personal, non theoretical or close to real life then that kind of defeats the purpose to me at least.

Cheers!

SPURS - you are very fortunate in that you have just run into one of the classiest guys you can find around here.

Cheers to you, Sesh!

Angel
06-14-2007, 12:41 AM

aaaahhh... but I bet it's a Fabulous Story! ;) (Thanks for that, now I have to clean the fucking tea off my monitor!) :D

jhale667
06-14-2007, 02:08 AM

OK, but you can TELL the rest of us...is she as heinous as we think?
Judging by your wording "I'm glad YOU'RE happy...." I'm betting she IS a beast...:lol:

Angel
06-14-2007, 08:37 AM
No, Jhale... she's FABulous. ;)

FORD
06-14-2007, 09:51 AM
When did this turn into a GUNT thread?? :confused:

Angel
06-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Funny how that happens periodically, isn't it? :D

Nickdfresh
06-14-2007, 05:03 PM
aaaahhh... but I bet it's a Fabulous Story! ;) (Thanks for that, now I have to clean the fucking tea off my monitor!) :D

Oh, the varicose nightmares. Oh God, no!:confused:

Seshmeister
06-14-2007, 08:23 PM

LOL!

I wasn't talking about Fab, these were quite pert.

Fabs spanial's ears are a whole different story.:)

Shit now I'm worried she's like the candyman and I've said the name twice...:o

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 03:29 AM
!. You have to learn how to read before you can conduct actual research.

2. Try a fucking library. FYI - the internet didn't exist when abortion was illegal. Most newspapers haven't made electronic versions of the papers from that time.

3. It's fucking common knowledge, jesus fucking christ, but you're stupid.
If he was stupid enough to send it to you Sesh, post the fucking thing. Post the pit-bulls too, might be great inspiration for some of our photo-shop kings.

Since I can't read, could you please help me find those books.
http://www.sanantonio.gov/library/?res=800&ver=true

I'd rather be stupid with a awesome wife/family, than smart and wack off to the muff thread and katydids minge's sick shit. Like most people on this site. Don't you think?

Since I'm stupid, I don't know how to up-load pictures on this site. I really can't.:( My God, I cant even figure out how to put a picture under my GO-SPURS-GO. WARNING to all you kids, don't smoke dope. Especially in the 5th grade, like me.:eek: Maybe Sesh can put up those pictures of my beautiful pittbulls. And you can photo shop those all you want.

I'm in a really good mood tonight, because of my Spurs. So I won't mess with you guys too much. But I will say this.... I hope you don't use that lanquage around your kids. If you do, go wash your mouth out with soap. Now go away CRAZY LADY.:p

Hyman Roth
06-15-2007, 03:35 AM
http://a.photos.cx/ownedabouttobeowned-366.jpg

http://www.owned.com/

jhale667
06-15-2007, 03:43 AM

I'd rather be stupid with a awesome wife/family, than smart and wack off to the muff thread and katydids minge's sick shit. Like most people on this site. Don't you think?

No, but since you keep mentioning it, I'm betting you do.

WARNING to all you kids, don't smoke dope. Especially in the 5th grade, like me.:eek:

Well, we know that didn't do it...:D

So I won't mess with you guys too much.

Wow, thanks for sparing us your wrath. :D

But I will say this.... I hope you don't use that lanquage around your kids. If you do, go wash your mouth out with soap.

I don't have kids. Blow me. :lol:

Now go away CRAZY LADY.:p

You first. :D

http://a.photos.cx/icon-d21.gif

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 03:49 AM

I hope you guys have fiquered out, that I don't care what you guys think of me. I've slept in my car, taken showers in strangers back yards in the middle of night and i've shitted in dumpsters. So what makes you think that I would care about people making fun of me. How many years have you guys been hanging around here, waiting for a reunion that will never happen.:mad: Know who's the stupid one?:p
I've seen the worst life has to offer, and now I see the best.;)

jhale667
06-15-2007, 03:53 AM
I hope you guys have fiquered out, that I don't care what you guys think of me. I've slept in my car, taken showers in strangers back yards in the middle of night and i've shitted in dumpsters.

Yeeaaaaah....waaaaay too much information there, Sparkie. But it does explain a lot. T'weren't hard ta 'fiquere' out. :rolleyes:

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 03:55 AM
No, but since you keep mentioning it, I'm betting you do.
Well, we know that didn't do it...:D
Wow, thanks for sparing us your wrath. :D
I don't have kids. Blow me. :lol:
You first. :D
http://a.photos.cx/icon-d21.gif

That whole stuff was for ANGEL, not you.:confused:

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 03:58 AM
Yeeaaaaah....waaaaay too much information there, Sparkie. But it does explain a lot. T'weren't hard ta 'fiquere' out. :rolleyes:

Like I said....I'd rather be stupid with a awesome wife/family, than smart and wack off to the muff thread and katydids minge's sick shit. Like most people on this site. Don't you think?

jhale667
06-15-2007, 04:02 AM
That whole stuff was for ANGEL, not you.:confused:

What's that got to do with anything!?!? The thread's about nutty Islamic terrorists and you're rambling about how hot your wife is?:lol:

And you're the one that keeps talking about wacking off to the Muff Thread. I just post it, what you do with/to it in your spare time is your business. ;)

Hyman Roth
06-15-2007, 04:21 AM
http://a.photos.cx/Rhinowned-730.jpg

id.

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by FORD
When did this turn into a GUNT thread?? :confused:

Hey buddy..... Nice to see that you came out from under your desk. We have to talk about something, while we're waiting to hear what happened to those Christians.

You had mentioned Fred Phelps a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know who he was, so I Googled up his name, and I found this. Is that the guy, the one standing next to your personal Savior?
http://www.logcabinwa.com/archive/200010251159.shtml

Does it bother you that your buddies live like this, while poor black people around here, live in poverty. Nice to see that our taxes go to such modest politicians. Gore's 3 mansions.
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/02/28/an-inconveniently-easy-headline-gores-electric-bills-spark-debate/
http://www.luxurylaunches.com/entry_images/0706/17/bilde.jpg
http://www.tn52.com/AGHouse.JPG
http://www.conservativecartoons.com/cartoon.php?toon=443
Edwards mansions..
http://bluestarchronicles.com/2007/01/28/john-edwards-and-his-six-million-dollar-mansion/
http://wizbangblog.com/2007/03/07/jesus-would-be-disappointed-john-edwards.php

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 05:05 AM
What's that got to do with anything!?!? The thread's about nutty Islamic terrorists ;)

We have to argue about something, while we wait for the news on those Christians.

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
http://a.photos.cx/Rhinowned-730.jpg

id.

Damn, what kind of prison are you in that they let you have a computer in your cell?
:rolleyes:

matt19
06-15-2007, 05:28 AM
How can someone with a 7th grade education, decide whether evolution is a fact or not?

matt19
06-15-2007, 05:33 AM
We have to argue about something, while we wait for the news on those Christians.

BTW, Brian is theone you should be taking that up with, being that this thread is a month old now.

Speaking of maybe Brian was one of the ones who refused to convert, seeing as he hasn't been on in over a week.:rolleyes:

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 05:42 AM
SPURS - you are very fortunate in that you have just run into one of the classiest guys you can find around here.

Cheers to you, Sesh!

I kinda knew that. I looked at some of his replies and I saw none from nasty threads. And plus, he doesn't do any personal attacks. Most people around here can't argue a point without calling people names. Or make fun of someone's grammer. I'm looking your way jhale667. These people were picked on as a kid, so they feel like a bad ass to make fun of someone through a computer. NOTE TO THESE PEOPLE: Hug your kids more, and stop posting 15 times a day. Spend more time with them. Unless you want your kids to grow up EMO, and cut themselves for attention.:eek:

matt19
06-15-2007, 05:52 AM
You know for someone who cried about when someone said something about your mom, you sure talk a lot of shit about people here. And if mommy is off limits too you shut the fuck up about people's kids! :rolleyes:

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by matt19
How can someone with a 7th grade education, decide whether evolution is a fact or not?

By watching these movies.
Increadible Ceatures That Defy Evolution. Vol: 1, 2 and 3
The Privileged Planet.
Unlocking The Mystery Of Life.
The Icons Of Evolution.
And my personal favorite, The Case For A Creator.

My grammer is terrible, but my eyes and ears are still good.:cool:

matt19
06-15-2007, 05:59 AM
I kinda knew that. I looked at some of his replies and I saw none from nasty threads. And plus, he doesn't do any personal attacks. Most people around here can't argue a point without calling people names. Or make fun of someone's grammer. I'm looking your way jhale667. These people were picked on as a kid, so they feel like a bad ass to make fun of someone through a computer. NOTE TO THESE PEOPLE: Hug your kids more, and stop posting 15 times a day. Spend more time with them. Unless you want your kids to grow up EMO, and cut themselves for attention.:eek:

Warning: You have posted 9 times since midnight, you have 6 more posts until you become a hypocrite, use your six posts wisely... asswipe. :rolleyes:

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 06:11 AM
you sure talk a lot of shit about people here. And if mommy is off limits too you shut the fuck up about people's kids! :rolleyes:

Show me where I talked shit about someone. I might mess with them and post crazy theories, but never talk shit. If I do talk shit, it's about myself. Man, this would be a boring site if everybody agreed on everything. FORD is the MVP of this site. I THINK YOU NEED TO READ THAT EMO THING AGAIN. I said "unless you want" not "your kids are." BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

matt19
06-15-2007, 06:18 AM
Don't rip on people for posting on a site that YOU post on, by my count you just posted for the tenth time in the last 4 hours. So ripping on people for posting alot doesn't really hold any water if you are doing it too.

You have 5 more posts before becoming a hypocrite.

GO-SPURS-GO
06-15-2007, 06:19 AM
Warning: You have posted 9 times since midnight, you have 6 more posts until you become a hypocrite, use your six posts wisely... asswipe. :rolleyes:

OK, this is my last one. the Family has been asleep for 6 hours. It's 5:15 am here in San Antonio. Besides, How can I go to sleep with everybody still honking their horns. Why do you ask...................... WE JUST WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BABY, THAT'S WHY I CAN'T SLEEP.:p

Seshmeister
06-15-2007, 07:20 AM
The Privileged Planet.
The Icons Of Evolution.

It's not your fault though.

I get angry at the bullshitters that make these fictional films and pass them off as true to the uneducated.

Dude you'll learn more from a teletubbies DVD than that crap.

FORD
06-15-2007, 09:27 AM

Dude you'll learn more from a teletubbies DVD than that crap.

He's not allowed to watch the Teletubbies. Remember, they're G-A-Y !!

jhale667
06-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Most people around here can't argue a point without calling people names. Or make fun of someone's grammer. I'm looking your way jhale667. These people were picked on as a kid, so they feel like a bad ass to make fun of someone through a computer.

Whatever, douche-nozzle. It's more fun to hammer you on the points while pointing out the fact that you're a jackass. And save me your 7th grade psychological evaluation. :argh:

And the word is grammar.

matt19
06-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Whatever, douche-nozzle. It's more fun to hammer you on the points while pointing out the fact that you're a jackass. And save me your 7th grade psychological evaluation. :argh:

And the word is grammar.
I'll bet I wasn't picked on as much as a 7th grade drop out.

Hyman Roth
06-15-2007, 03:22 PM
Photographic evidence that substantiates the Theory of Evolution:

http://a.photos.cx/3armedbaby-f43.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/Binky01-e76.jpg

matt19
06-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Nice Binky is a great example of surivival of the fittest.

Nickdfresh
06-15-2007, 04:48 PM
The Privileged Planet.
The Icons Of Evolution.

My grammer is terrible, but my eyes and ears are still good.:cool:

Um dude, watching creationist propeganda DVDs that tell you exactly what you want to hear is not learning...

Seshmeister
06-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Photographic evidence that substantiates the Theory of Evolution:

http://a.photos.cx/3armedbaby-f43.jpg

Is this Bueno Bob's kid?

He'll be able to post 24/7 and eat burgers at the same time.:)

jhale667
06-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Um dude, watching creationist propeganda DVDs that tell you exactly what you want to hear is not learning...

BINGO. :p

Binky
06-20-2007, 07:02 AM
Um, thanks Hymen.... lol

And I have to say when it comes to propaganda America is bloody interesting. I remember reading about this mother who sued a school because they refused to teach Darwin, and she thought it was more reasonable to learn both sides and have your own judgement. And fair enough too, you should teach religion (as BS as it is) as an understanding not as a brainwasher! *^_^* lml

Angel
06-20-2007, 08:25 AM
[/url]

I hope you don't use that lanquage around your kids. If you do, go wash your mouth out with soap. Now go away CRAZY LADY.:p

Ummm... my "kid" is 23 years old... somehow I think he can handle hearing his mom say the word fuck, don't you?

I used to be a CRAZY LADY... but then I got smart and left my asshole husband.

GO-SPURS-GO
06-20-2007, 04:39 PM

I used to be a CRAZY LADY... but then I got smart and left my asshole husband.

All kidding aside, I hope you find a good man to treat you right and have a happy life.:cool:

Angel
06-21-2007, 07:57 AM
All kidding aside, I hope you find a good man to treat you right and have a happy life.:cool:

My life is extremely happy... I treat myself right. :D

Hyman Roth
06-21-2007, 08:08 AM
I hope she finds a good woman and posts pictures. :D

muah.

Angel
06-21-2007, 08:55 AM
I hope she finds a good woman and posts pictures. :D

muah.

Well... there is a cute little 27 year old Avril Lavigne lookalike I've been flirting with lately....

MUAH! ;)

Nickdfresh
06-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Oooof!

jcook11
06-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Nope. Wrong as usual, BigBland.

Do not assume that I approach my politics with the same mentality that you do.

Blessed are the peacemakers...

Go and try to make some peace with these fuckheads and all that will happen is you will be blown into or cut into pieces :gun:

FORD
06-21-2007, 06:32 PM
I see someone's still on the meth.... :(

Nickdfresh
06-21-2007, 06:53 PM
And lonely...:(

jcook11
06-21-2007, 06:53 PM
I see someone's still on the meth.... :(

FORD, How can you make peace with someone whose sole purpose in life is to destroy you? :confused:

FORD
06-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
FORD, How can you make peace with someone whose sole purpose in life is to destroy you? :confused:

We managed to do it with the British in the 18th century, with the redneck half of ourselves in the 19th century, and the Germans & Japanese in the 20th century. Hell, we even were on mutual good terms with the Russians before Chimpy fucked that up.

And let's not forget that our last TRUE Democratic President, James Earl Carter, successfully brought peace between Israel and Egypt. So even those desert dwelling loony tunes CAN do it. They're just stuck with Likud Zionfascists who don't want to.

jcook11
06-21-2007, 07:30 PM
We managed to do it with the British in the 18th century, with the redneck half of ourselves in the 19th century, and the Germans & Japanese in the 20th century. Hell, we even were on mutual good terms with the Russians before Chimpy fucked that up.

And let's not forget that our last TRUE Democratic President, James Earl Carter, successfully brought peace between Israel and Egypt. So even those desert dwelling loony tunes CAN do it. They're just stuck with Likud Zionfascists who don't want to.

Up until your "last true democratic president" we beat the shit out of the others you named until they had had enough,And the last time I checked Egypt is not an islamic fundamentalist regime

FORD
06-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
And the last time I checked Egypt is not an islamic fundamentalist regime

Neither was Iraq.