Spammy brings new Tour sponsor!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes

Spammy brings new Tour sponsor!

Sam just added to the picture an old acquaintance of his: Slim Fast. Given the average fat audience going to attend the forthcoming "Spammy & the boozehounds" concerts, the ad below will be printed on every ticket's back:

At Slim Fast people are positive the ad will reach Van Spammy fans. Only a Spammy fan, indeed, might be that dumb to believe eating that monkey defecated crap will make you slim and less of a fat faggot. I mean, Spam is the living proof when you're fat and dumb you can't lose weight.

Meanwhile, while Spam takes care of all the business sides of the tour, good ole Edward gets ready to be in shape for one of a great stage performance of his:

Dude, you gotta practice to be that wacked.

Alex meanwhile, after his ninth divorce in the last five years, said in an interview to the underground gay magazine "Go sip ( another bucket of sperm)" he's finally found his match and is going to get married again soon, for the utterly umpteenth time. Miss Broken Back McSlut seems the only woman able to share the same only interests Alex has ever had in life and he wants to nail her to marriage. He also said Miss Broken reminds him his lovely mother, died of hemorroids. A picture of the new bride is available below:

It's gonna be an hot summer following the "Spammy & the boozehounds" circus on tour, baby!!!

Verrrry hot - and sweaty! - if you're as fat as a Spammy fan should!
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Word has it they nixed "poundcake" from the set list 'cause of sam's pavlovian drooling problem that fucks microphones up.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

I heard Alex is going to play along to a click track.

I heard the band is going to play along to a drum sequencer.

I heard that it doesn't matter if Alex plays with the sequencer or not, he's still part of the show. Like Peter Criss was on KISS Reunion Tour.

Comment

Working...