Couldn't he just put it in the 'deep fryer'?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cMb
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2007

Couldn't he just put it in the 'deep fryer'?

Child finds marijuana in Happy Meal

The Associated Press

May 16, 2007, 12:25 PM CDT

OTTAWA, Ill. -- A 17-year-old fast-food employee is facing drug charges after allegedly hiding marijuana in a Happy Meal that ended up with a young child.

Ottawa Police Chief Brian Zeilmann said a man and his three children went through a McDonald's drive-through Monday to order Happy Meals.

One of the children, an 8-year-old girl, found a lighter, pipe, and bag of marijuana in her Happy Meal, Zeilmann said. Her father went to the police.

A McDonald's employee, Brandon Scott of Ottawa, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, authorities said.

Zeilmann said the owners of the restaurant cooperated with the investigation that led to the arrest.

Copyright © 2007, The Associated Press
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Who cares ??

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, McDonalds DID say they were going to test market "adult happy meals" at some point. Maybe this was it?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Well, McDonalds DID say they were going to test market "adult happy meals" at some point. Maybe this was it?
        Sounds like a winner to me.

But seriously, how much of a moron are you if you stash your shit ANYWHERE at work? :confused:
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yep.... the only job I ever got high at, it was because the boss was a stoner too. In fact it was his weed!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...