• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Hannity & Colmes: Hitchens on Falwell's Passing

Hilarious!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IDfKKWBEZk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_IDfKKWBEZk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Hitchens' best quote: "If you gave Falwell an enema, he could be buried in a matchbox."

Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Sean Hannity is an arrogant, overated, say anything the right wing wants to hear to make a buck fuckwad. You know the guy in private cackles at the fools who buy his bullshit as he fucks young boys up the ass in his basement sex dungeon.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Sean Hannity is an arrogant, overated, say anything the right wing wants to hear to make a buck fuckwad.

I generally agree with that...

All but the last word...

Comment

• steve
          Sniper
          • Feb 2004

I just can't take Fox News anymore. I used to force myself to trudge through it, to "know thy enemy", but I just can't take watcing it - I couldn't even get through 3 minutes of this video.

All I have to say about Falwell is it is really irrelevent whether he is alive or dead now, because his hate lives on. And he even started a whole UNIVERSITY to brainwash folks into spreading it even more. As long as my tax dollars don't go to support "Liberty University", I'll stand by complete freedom of speech (now matter how unfortunate) for everyone (even when the Falwells and Bin Ladens of the world claimed we "deserved" 9/11. etc...). But the SECOND a DIME of my Virginia tax $$ goes to support that place, I go off the deep end (and Please excuse the "deep end" cliche').

Watch out if economic catastrophe ever hits this country. Evangelical Hate masquarading as Christianity has taken a strong foothold in the USA of A. Not as much as some may think, but come time for the shit to "hit the fan" (screw it, it's a cliche but I love it) 20 million people semi-brainwashed people, while only less than 10% of this country, is enough to enslave us all. Luckily, everyone's bellies are full in this country and have been, consistantly, for a long time. The Nazis were a small minority folks, but FERVENT.
          Last edited by steve; 05-18-2007, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Wow, how can anyone watch this program and take it seriously?

Hitchens can be a pompus prick, not doubt, but hey all he did was call Falwell out for who he was in his opinion. Ah the mindless flock that "follow" the likes of the Falwell's who demand to be follwed so they can show ye the way.

True enlightenment is a process that should be sought, a good thing indeed, but those that position themselves as the self imposed leaders and teachers of "the way"are well perhaps more lost than most.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

Fuck the News.
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The thing that struck me was the fact that they were implying that somehow, just because the zealot fuck DIED, you should suddenly "show respect" or some shit. BULLSHIT. He was a scumbag. A hatemonger. That's not opinion, that's FACT. He deserved no respect in life OR death. Hitchens was merely stating the facts....
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  The thing that struck me was the fact that they were implying that somehow, just because the zealot fuck DIED, you should suddenly "show respect" or some shit. BULLSHIT. He was a scumbag. A hatemonger. That's not opinion, that's FACT. He deserved no respect in life OR death. Hitchens was merely stating the facts....
                  Why is that?

Because he stated the truth? That homosexuality is an abomination?
                  It is.

Because he stated that abortion is an abomination? Well it is.

I certainly was no Falwell fan, and the man was a little too loose with his mouth, but stating what he felt was the truth according to his beliefs is only hate to the secularists on the extreme left.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    Why is that?

It is.

I certainly was no Falwell fan, and the man was a little too loose with his mouth, but stating what he felt was the truth according to his beliefs is only hate to the secularists on the extreme left.
                    I'm not going to sit here and defend homosexuality (though I'm sure it's a wonderful and valid choice for you, Brie ), and I'm pro-choice - though I think there's no reason for a 3rd term partial birth abortion unless the mother's life is in danger...But Falwell was indeed a hatemonger, even YOU shouldn't deny that. TRY to defend his rationalization for 9/11...please.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The only difference between Jerry Falwell and Fred Phelps is that Falwell had money and connections.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

It is.

Your Christ-o-fascist version of the truth.

Which of the many teachings of Christ does this anti-gay/anti-abortion doctrine come from?
                        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Keef
                          Roadie
                          • Jun 2004

Why is that?

It is.

Live and let live. Who the hell are you or anyone else to dictate these things? How the hell do you know you are correct? What is correct?

Grab a bit of compassion. It makes life less confusing and makes you less of an asshole.
                          Last edited by Keef; 05-18-2007, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

My favorite part is when Hitchens mentions Abramoff to Ralph Reed*.

More on Ralph here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...011500915.html

* This guy has just got to make every body's gaydar shriek in horror!

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              The only difference between Jerry Falwell and Fred Phelps is that Falwell had money and connections.
                              BINGO.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...