X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaveIsKing
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Fuck Iraq!

I am sick and fucking tired of all this bullshit.

We have Dads & Moms and Brothers and Sisters over in some goddamn foreign nation losing their lives for what??

Freedom of America. Yeah...that's fucking BULLSHIT, Bush!

Let me tell ya, I love the USA and I'd defend her to the hilt, but this is NOT, I repeat NOT, DEFENSE of the United States of America. In no fucking way are our freedoms threaten by that turkey nation over there.

If they were such a MAJOR THREAT why didn't Bush do what RONALD REAGAN did with that Libyan fuck. Bomb his fucking tent! Never heard anymore out of that asshole after that.

Bush is just like his Dad. Get in somewhere we don't belong, fuck around and get people killed and then scream that it is all about American Freedom.

I tell you, I am not a Bush supporter, nor am I liberal. Liberals have done enough fucking damage with their illegal immigration worshipping and queerism.

I don't want my son or any of my family to go over to that desert wasteland to be killed for those fucking INGRATES. Those Middle Eastern assholes are SAVAGES. They have always been SAVAGES and they always will be SAVAGES. All they know is KILL, MURDER, WAR!

They couldn't settle on a peace agreement if there daughter's virginity depended on it. Fuck'em!

I say pull out. Let all those Middle Eastern FUCKS kill each other and go on with straightening out OUR OWN GODDAMN PROBLEMS. And if one of those ragheads tries to fuck with us, just lower the bombs all over 'em. Fuck'em. They're ingrateful worthless savage FUCKS!!! Not worth my CHILD or any good AMERICAN CITIZEN dying for!

And get these fucking ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS OUT OF THIS NATION BEFORE IT TURNS INTO A GIANT BRAZIL!

Europeans & Jews invented, discovered, and modified 95% of EVERYTHING anyhow, what the hell do the Third Worlders offer besides fucking disease, religious war, and gibberish you can't understand.
    Learn English, goddamnit.

Fuck I'm pissed.
    Last edited by DaveIsKing; 05-02-2004, 10:15 PM.
    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED
  • DaveIsKing
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

fuck'em...STILL!
    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Rubnose

The problem is that these people decided to pick a day and smash jets into our monuments and kill civilians. If we don't bring freedom to those in the middle east and give them a taste of of what we have and let the bug spread then we will continue to be victims.

But even in your anger you make a valid point. Except, let them kill each other. We are not the Third Reich.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

That's a mighty powerful post there....I agree with half of what you say but i also disagree with the other half.

I see your point though and it didn't fall on deaf ears.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The first few paragraphs of that post were great. At least you recognize the uselessness of this war and the BCE who caused it.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rubnose
            The problem is that these people decided to pick a day and smash jets into our monuments and kill civilians.
            FOR THE LAST FUCKING GODDAMN TIME, IRAQ DID NOT HAVE A GODDAMNED THING TO DO WITH THE PNAC-BCE-MOSSAD PLANNED OPERATION WHICH TOOK PLACE ON 9-11-01!!!
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• madraoul
              Foot Soldier
              • Feb 2004

The Bush presidency would have been the biggest flop in history if not for the attacks.

They are worried about Kerry because he brings up the spectre of Viet Nam and the similarities to this war where the "mission accomplished" banner waved proudly.

Bush has no record to stand on. He even had to take his "dad" Dick Cheney to testify before the 9/11 commission. Leadership at its finest.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

heh heh, i won't quite take FORD's conspiracy theory view...it was al qadea which attacked us.

but i will agree with the sentiment that iraq and the people who attacked us with jets are 2 entirely different things.

however, while i disagreed with the decision to go to war with iraq, we have to be there now. rightly or wrongly, we took out the existing government and governmental infrastructure in iraq. if we merely pack up and go, before being somewhat assured that the iraqis are able to govern themselves, without falling back into chaos or civil war, then the resulting problems will be blamed on us.

saddam hussein was the devil they knew. it was evil, it was oppressive. but there was at least some stability.

if we remove the government, but leave a vaccuum, then we have done them no favors. not only will we be morally responsible, but we will also have pissed off more iraqis into hating the U.S. for leaving them in chaos. and we don't need more people in that region hating us.

when we do turn power over to the iraqis, i hope we do begin pulling our people out. but, if the existing government asks us to stay a little while longer, at least in some capacity, to ensure their own stability, i'm reluctantly for it.

whether or not we made a mistake by going to war, we have to be responsible and account for our actions. at this point in time, staying in iraq (for now) will be better for both the iraqis and us in the long run.

(though, every soldier's death over there, whether i know his/her name or not, is still tragic. but such is the nature of war. never a good. only sometimes the lesser of two evils.)

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by FORD
                  FOR THE LAST FUCKING GODDAMN TIME, IRAQ DID NOT HAVE A GODDAMNED THING TO DO WITH THE PNAC-BCE-MOSSAD PLANNED OPERATION WHICH TOOK PLACE ON 9-11-01!!!
                  FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, IT IS STATMENTS LIKE THESE THAT SHOW FORD IS NUTS!

maybe you should go read the thread about the al aqueda confessions from the jordan chem weapons plot in which they state that they are al queda and they were trained in iraq pre mar of last year. or better yet i can repost clinton talking about al queda-saddam connections. you want that?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury

maybe you should go read the thread about the al aqueda confessions from the jordan chem weapons plot in which they state that they are al queda and they were trained in iraq pre mar of last year. or better yet i can repost clinton talking about al queda-saddam connections. you want that?
                    Don't forget to post the part in the PNAC agenda where it calls for a "new Pearl Harbor" in order to begin the implementation of their fascist agenda.

And you might want to mention Operation Northwoods, which proves your predecessors at Langley were totally capable of planning some truly evil shit against the American people. A President with balls like Kennedy would stop them. A "pResident " specifically hired to be a dumbshit frontman for the media wouldn't have that problem.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Did they ever find that guy in the grassy knoll?
                      Doesn't seem to me like Kennedy stopped shit, my brotha'.

Democrats are evil, vile mother fuckers....Get with the program.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                        Did they ever find that guy in the grassy knoll?
                        Doesn't seem to me like Kennedy stopped shit, my brotha'.

Democrats are evil, vile mother fuckers....Get with the program.
                        The "guy in the grassy knoll" was CIA agent E. Howard Hunt and he was actually arrested by the Dallas PD, but the CIA got him out of it.

And the existence of the Northwoods documents is a historical fact. Basically, the idea was that they would shoot down commercial airliners and blame it on the Cubans. Another scenario was to blow up John Glenn's rocket as he was attempting to orbit Earth, and blame that on the Cubans. This was to provide a justification for a full invasion of Cuba, after the Bay of Pigs operation (under the supervision of George Bush Sr) had failed.

As I said, this plan is now acknowledged publically. Substitute "Afghanistan" or "Iraq" for "Cuba" and tell me how it's all that different.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

I wonder how WWII would've turned out with sentiment like this...

People die in wars, every time. And to label our soldiers sacrifice as wasted on "oil wars" or what have you, shows ultimate disrespect for their lives. I guess it's easier when you're about 5000 miles from the battlefield, in a nice air conditioned room with the TV and stereo on. But for those who have ever fought in any of our country's wars, it's pathetic and sad.

If you think... no wait a minute, wrong word... You can't be "thinking" if you don't consider a dictator who trains and funds terrorists a threat to America... If you "feel" that Saddam was no threat, you're either too stupid to put 1 and 1 together, or you're hoping on some political bandwagon in the name of reaquisition of power only to put some clown like Kerry in office who gives absolutely no shit whatsoever about your pathetic little lives.

Oh, and Clinton had two advisors with him during his testimony. Why isn't there any "outrage" over that?

All I can say is THANK GOD liberals are in the minority.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The role of the United States Military should be to defend the United States of America. Not oil wells or other corporate interests, and not at the whim of our so called "allies" in the region who are sufficiently (and in some cases illegally) armed to take care of themselves.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Some of you, my brothers, are talking about these fuckers like they are civilized people who can sit down at a table and come clean with rational thought and humanistic civility. For thousands of years those fuckers have done nothing in the way of civilization except what the Western World has given them, shown them, or sold them. All they know is kill or be killed.

They are fucking savages who don't give a rat's ass about peace. They want to destroy their "enemies" and thanks to almost every American leader after WW2, we now are there greatest enemy. Even though, we could smash them like zits, our pussiness to cower down to "higher standards" of not fighting "fairly" have put us at a great disadvantage.

"Rules of War"? WTF??? When I got into a fight in school, (which wasn't often) I did whatever it took to end the conflict. Dirt in the eyes, kick in the balls, eye poke, throat punch, or any other impactual move to make a point-- DON'T FUCK WITH ME AND EXPECT ME TO BE MR. HERO.

We cannot police the world.

What will happen is what has always happened. Our going over there isn't going to really change a thing in the Middle-East except to make them more HOSTILE to US!

We fucking send $3 billion a year to Israel and let those Arabian dickheads jack oil prices and American Big Business sell out our people to get cheap foreign work. FUCKIN' GODDAMNIT!

I am sorry if I come across more bitter than my usual self. I love to cut up and you guys know that, but this shit is seriously fucking pissing me off. I don't give one FUCK about IRAQ, Iraqis, Middle Easterners, or any other INGRATEFUL SAVAGE NATION who BEGS America for help when their asses are in a sling, and calls us "Satan" when our backs are turned!

I am not a Bush supporter. I voted for that asshole in 2000. But, with his goddamn illegal immigration amnesty (and I live in an area which is predominately ILLEGALS who don't speak English and take REAL JOBS here, not fucking PICKING ORANGES...) and this fucking repeat of Vietnam, he will not get my vote. But, neither will that LIBERAL asskisser and waffler John Queery.

Fuck the both of them. We don't have anybody to vote for. No one gives a fuck about MIDDLE-CLASS WORKING AMERICA. Well, to hell with them! When this fucking nation turns into Brazil, we'll all walk around with our canes and walkers KNOWING what it is like to live in a Third World country.
                              PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

Working...