...And The Countdown To The Rapture Begins..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

...And The Countdown To The Rapture Begins..

"Home Again Pet Recovery System
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

Home Again Pet Recovery System, manufactured by Schering-Plough, is one of the two main electronic pet tagging systems used in the US (the other being AVID). Much of the rest of the world uses similar chips based on ISO 11784 & 11785, instead.

A 125khz RFID transceiver with a unique identification code is implanted between the shoulder blades of the pet. As with similar pet identification systems, a code is stored in the implanted chip that can be looked up in the HomeAgain database to determine the contact information of the pet's owner."

Humans are next obviously...Gov't Will make up an excuse saying it's for
    "National Security" purposes..Then we are royally fucked.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Nothing like flipping through the channels and seeing this on Fox News advertised..

Anyone with common sense..Stay the fuck away from this shit..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ViPTlpQ4qLk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ViPTlpQ4qLk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This an Oldie but goodie.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Re: ...And The Countdown To The Rapture Begins..

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Humans are next obviously...Gov't Will make up an excuse saying it's for
      "National Security" purposes..Then we are royally fucked.
      If this does happen, a certain segment of our population will anxiously wait in in line saying "I have nothing to hide."
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        If this does happen, a certain segment of our population will anxiously wait in in line saying "I have nothing to hide."
        Yup..people like Hannity and such.....He got grilled about it on his radio show a few weeks ago..He Called the caller a whacko...Hannity is a fucking moron..

If you're a christian or at least someone with at least a little common sense..stay the FUCK away from this.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/icAzyx8EsKU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/icAzyx8EsKU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

-I need chips in my kids, because, if i don't, i don't love them-

That will be the call to arms for, paranoid, soymilk nursing, ,hybrid driving ,organic egg, turkey burger, cloned tomato eating, white, blue tooth wearing ,play-date time,suburban mothers nationwide.

Guaranteed.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thome
              -I need chips in my kids, because, if i don't, i don't love them-
              "What if my child is abducted?!? It happens on the news all the time."

Fear is an incredible motivator.

It can also cause one to believe that duct tape and plastic will protect you from a terrorist attack. Or hiding under your desk will protect you from a nuclear blast.

We are being played for suckers every single day.

Fear and consume.
              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

jesus.

it's for pets. who CAN'T call from a payphone to say that they're on the corner of 12th and main.

you know what, this is a great idea for pets.

anybody who loves their pet but doesn't put this chip in, specifically because they're worried about the consequences of the government eventually mandating this for humans, is way, WAY too paranoid.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                  jesus.

it's for pets. who CAN'T call from a payphone to say that they're on the corner of 12th and main.

you know what, this is a great idea for pets.
                  I don't think anyone here is arguing against this being "a great idea for pets."

We are just discussing it's potential for use in humans.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

well then, how've you guys missed this?...

plan to use electronic chips in alzheimer's patients

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There will be all manners of justification for the existence of these chips.

Tracking pets. tracking Alzheimer's patients. Preventing child abductions and stopping pedophiles.

And when they finally incorporate financial info into these chips, they'll add the justifications of preventing street crime and drug dealing, because nobody will have wallets to steal, and drug dealers - who use cash only transactions - will be S.O.L. when cash is no longer accepted.

It will be presented as a logical move in every possible way. And in many ways it could be seen that way.

But even without the Biblical "mark of the Beast" warning, the only way in Hell I would even remotely accept such a thing being implanted in my arm is if it had an on/off switch that only I can control. And even that's a big stretch, considering how much I hate needles.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2006

Sad are the people who buy into the fear that governments and religions constantly dish out.
                        And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• The_KiD
                          Commando
                          • Jun 2005

Where the fuck am I going and why am I in this Handbasket?

KiD

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

It all reminds me of the idea, i had in the early nineties that the
                            -COPS-have a thing in thier cars that they can use to turn your car off.

Everyone said -your a paranoid delusional dumbass- Well, i am still
                            those things, but then came -ONSTAR- and boom it's not just for
                            opening locks, that's how -THEY, THE THEM- are desensitiezing you all to the human chips.

If i am a month behind on my payment will, Cadillac (motor credit)
                            turn off my ride, till i get caught up?

How wil -THEY, THE THEM- be able to control your kid when they get chips.Perhaps send a small pulse of energy to the sattelite coordinates
                            of you son inside the voteing booth at the pricise moment his hand was about to press the -WRONG- candidates button .

WHOOOO HA HA HA HA

FREEDOM IS DETERMINED TO BE OUTLAWED!!!

Slowly breaking you down, without you even knowing..

More cryptic messages from the thome-----The real rapture will be when the ---it takes a villagers one world cunt of power--- determines
                            it's time to ignite the back-up plastic explosive placed in the chips
                            placed at the base of your skull, just behind the ear.

Maybe i should write a movie...or perhaps the MOVIE HAS BEEN WRITTEN BEFORE!!!!

WHOO HA HA HA HA Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by thome; 05-20-2007, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Any asshole that tries to inject a identification pellet into me will get injected by lead pellets in return.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...