X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Bunch of pussies at the forum!!

I cannot believe the shit i am reading over there. One guy had a post about who is gonna cry when vh comes out . He said he would surely tear up when Sammy starts playing when eagles fly. And this lame fuck started a poll for it. I just cannot believe that the once mighty VH has fallen so far as to have some fans that are as pussified as that. If those guys and i mean ed,al and mike want to throw their legacy away like that, then they got to be on the worst crack ever. And i don't care how evolved and matured these guys have gotten with their playing and their songwriting,if Dave is not there putting his contribution in, it ain't VH. I say Sammy has to go. LOSE THE CHICKEN DINNER AND GET WITH THE ONLY TRUE VH FRONTMAN DAVE!!
  • thefive

Seriously there is a post that says that he's going to cry?

Comment

• MUSICMANN
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Yes there is. The fucking guy must be the biggest tool ever for posting shit like that.

Comment

• hot for david
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
        I cannot believe the shit i am reading over there. One guy had a post about who is gonna cry when vh comes out . He said he would surely tear up when Sammy starts playing when eagles fly. And this lame fuck started a poll for it. I just cannot believe that the once mighty VH has fallen so far as to have some fans that are as pussified as that. If those guys and i mean ed,al and mike want to throw their legacy away like that, then they got to be on the worst crack ever. And i don't care how evolved and matured these guys have gotten with their playing and their songwriting,if Dave is not there putting his contribution in, it ain't VH. I say Sammy has to go. LOSE THE CHICKEN DINNER AND GET WITH THE ONLY TRUE VH FRONTMAN DAVE!!
        YOU HAVE REASON IN EVERY WORD , N' ALL IN VAN HAGAR KNOWS THAT . THEY JUST CAN'T ACCEPT IT , LONG LIVE TO DAVID LEE ROTH HE'S THE BEST
        "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
        http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

I would cry if Sammy's MultiCHIN©™neckfat rolls turned out to be rockhard and deflected a glancing blow of my knuckles when aimed directly on his Adams' Apple.. the little gruntlet, like many swine, may have a thick hide with which to deflect many other obtactles of Nature besides just the regular physical assaults:

- Flies (tse tse, horsefly, mayfly, dragonfly, medfly, housefly)
          - Mosquitoes
          - Rattlesnake
          - Raccoon
          - Predator claws/fangs/beak/antlers

Comment

• Lou

That's funny, because kennyboy posted in jest that they'd cry during the When It's Love encore.

Wow, I'm laughing but I'm also in disbelief at the same time.

Comment

• thefive

is the forum the links?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I would think most of your diehard Dave fans would cry the moment Sammy went on stage.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                  why even go over their
                  Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• kennyboy
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

He'll be crying when he finds out what an old bloated piece of crap that VH has become.
                    http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Lou

LMMFAO, I love that avatar, with "PUCKER UP BRETT" underneath.

Man I can't believe you were literally right that these fags would cry.

Comment

• Lou

Here's the post:

You know this is one of the happiest moments in a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time for me..my first show will be in Chicago..and to be honest I think at some point I my get a little teary eyed perhaps even have a roller down the cheeck..definatley if they do eagles fly..listening to the crowd sing a long and the "where EAGLESSSS FLY" part..soo my question to all of you is will this happen to you..be a man and admit it..not to mention gettin a bunch of drinks in me...then i might need the tissue..

There's a poll underneath asking if they'll shed a tear.

Fag.

P.S. His first show will be, where else, Chicago.

Comment

• kennyboy
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

NewHalen5150 = Little Bitch!

Favorite Album: F.U.C.K. or Balance?!?
                          http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Lou

If that's supposed to be New Halen 5150, you've failed. Because he wouldn't be drinking Jack Daniels, he'd have Spammy's Tequila there as well as a Red Rocker thong strewn across that floor.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Wow this shit is sad......so sad......I think I feel some tears coming......WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

Working...