X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • topjim2y
    Banned
    • Apr 2007

Why?

just got my hands on some old promo footage of vh promoting fair warning overseas. why the hell is dave holding an electric guitar during a lip sync of unchained? it has to be the gayest tv moment for the cvh lineup. maybe dave has purposely spent his entire solo career trying to top that moment, i guess his solo career wasn't a complete joke afterall....
  • topjim2y
    Banned
    • Apr 2007

also, thrifty dave is sporting the same shades he wore during the mtv interview footage of the skyscraper tour.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Oct 2004

Here's an answer for you: Who gives a fuck?

What kind of absolute CUNT (and not in a good way) woul give an absolute shit about what sunglasses Dave is wearing. Just a stalker, after that my mind goes blank.

His solo career a complete joke? As opposed to Hagar feeling his heartbeat going faster and faster whilst he was driving 55 telling women that he wants to form a long lasting relationship and possibly even marry and have lots of babies over a glass of tequila?

Hmmm...I know...lets compare DLR BAND with Voice of America...ooh, I don't know which one rocks MORE. Oh, wait,, yes I do...DLR BAND, cos VOA is plain GAY. Listened to by the same people who buy Soft Cell, George Michael and Madonna albums.

Gayest TV Moment in the CVH days...there were NO gay moments in CVH days. If you think thats gay, you obviously haven't seen the Van Hagar footage where they are playing whilst some guy is in the shower.

Who let you out of The Pen anyway, you alias sack of shit?
      Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by topjim2y
        just got my hands on some old promo footage of vh promoting fair warning overseas. why the hell is dave holding an electric guitar during a lip sync of unchained? it has to be the gayest tv moment for the cvh lineup. maybe dave has purposely spent his entire solo career trying to top that moment, i guess his solo career wasn't a complete joke afterall....
        also, thrifty dave is sporting the same shades he wore during the mtv interview footage of the skyscraper tour.
        Eat a gun ,cocksucker !

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
          • Jan 2004

Only the Lord knows why.
          sigpic

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Oct 2004

Oh, you're not going all Katydid on us are you, Steve?
            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

topjim2y, Maybe Dave wanted to experiment with stage tactics.
              sigpic

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

What kind of absolute CUNT (and not in a good way) woul give an absolute shit about what sunglasses Dave is wearing. Just a stalker, after that my mind goes blank.

LOL! Could this be the same stalker who took footage of Dave eating Salad in a mall ? Beyond derranged!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Oct 2004

Possibly...its a small world after all.
                  Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                    Who cares?

Maybe he just felt like holding a guitar to hide the hard on for the lovely lady who serving the Jack Daniels
                    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                      Savicki....you're scarring me with these strange ideas. Stage Tactics?

Are we talking Lame Thread or what?

Shaun's comments are right on the money.

Comment

• topjim2y
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

His solo career a complete joke? As opposed to Hagar feeling his heartbeat going faster and faster whilst he was driving 55 telling women that he wants to form a long lasting relationship and possibly even marry and have lots of babies over a glass of tequila?

Hmmm...I know...lets compare DLR BAND with Voice of America...ooh, I don't know which one rocks MORE. Oh, wait,, yes I do...DLR BAND, cos VOA is plain GAY. Listened to by the same people who buy Soft Cell, George Michael and Madonna albums.

Gayest TV Moment in the CVH days...there were NO gay moments in CVH days. If you think thats gay, you obviously haven't seen the Van Hagar footage where they are playing whilst some guy is in the shower.

Who let you out of The Pen anyway, you alias sack of shit?
                        let's change the topic of 'why?" here to why are you bringing up hagar the horrible for? i guess you need little reason to mention the guy you have a raging hardon for....

Comment

• topjim2y
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                          Eat a gun ,cocksucker !

say a gun is real easy, in this desperate part of town.... ya, dave sang that while playing air guitar and those cheap sunglasses...

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Oct 2004

let's change the topic of 'why?" here to why are you bringing up hagar the horrible for? i guess you need little reason to mention the guy you have a raging hardon for....
                            Cos you're gonna turn exactly the same as ritetool did.

Start by slagging DAVE off from time to time and then become an outr and out sheep.

Thought I might as well get a head start.

Now, get back in The PEN.
                            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                              • Jan 2004

let's change the topic of 'why?" here to why are you bringing up hagar the horrible for?
                              Now THAT'S a good question LOL!:p
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...