Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Question for my european friends! - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for my european friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for my european friends!

Which team is going to win the european championship of football in Portugal?
    DAVID RULE!!!!
    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Finland is not there once again...

I've been a fan of german football since I was six or something...so I keep my thumbs up for them.

Isn't looking so good for them though, they just got beaten by Romania 1-5...
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Scotland ain`t there either.

I gotta go for France or Italy.
      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

I'm supporting Portugal and any team England are playing!

Comment

PSG is my national team...

Comment

...I think Potugal is playing home, they should demonstrate they are the "Brazilian of Europe" to win.

Comment

I'd like to say England, but the chances of that are bugger all. Maybe France me thinks.
              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

France - Thierry Henry could take on any team single handed and win with the form he's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I'm supporting Portugal and any team England are playing!
                  A true Scotsman, Sesh!

Gerrintaethum!
                  sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Originally posted by S.P.G
                    France - Thierry Henry could take on any team single handed and win with the form he's in.
                    THIERRY HENRY is the best striker around, i agree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                      A true Scotsman, Sesh!

Gerrintaethum!
                      Is Yates Wine Lodge in Glasgow still doing the promotion where any time a team scores against England they give everyone a free beer?

It's a bit of a dump but could be a riot during the France - England match...

Cheers!

Comment

Is Yates Wine Lodge in Glasgow still doing the promotion where any time a team scores against England they give everyone a free beer?

Cheers!

We're going to kick ENGLAND's ass ,just to get free beer,lolllll!!:bottle:

Comment

When I was in Bordeaux at the World Cup with Scotland after the 1st day they had to ship more beer in from the surrounding area!!

Cheers!

Comment

I 'm not surprised,bud.I know you guys can drink some beers!!!

Comment

Cheers!

I dunno but I watched the Scotland V England match at Euro `96 in The Corn Exchange in Glasgow and they had a similar promotion.

That was a riot, literally.

Because Gazza was playing for Rangers at the time there were mixed opinions and strange English allegiances from some Rangers fans.

My first ever big bar fight, just like you see in the movies.
                              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...
                              X