• Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Frehley painted

Nice.
    sigpic
  • indeedido
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

I saw that on ebay. I think it sold for $7500. Some cools pics over at Zrock's page about the black tooth bash.

Ace Frehley, Vinnie Paul, Scott Ian : photo by Jarrod Vrazel : zrock.com Black Tooth Bash Black Tooth Bash was held May 17,2007 at the House of Blues Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, CA. The evening began with the auction of SIX-STRING MASTERPIECES: THE DIMEBAG DARRELL ART TRIBUTE is a collection of over 60 DEAN ML guitars that have been hand-painted by world-famous Rock Stars and internationally known Tattoo & Visionary Artists in a memorial tribute to one of the greatest guitarists of all time, Dimebag Darrell Abbott. Proceeds for the auction benefit The Little Kids Rock Foundation (501C3), the
    This space for rent.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
      • Jan 2004

Thanks for the link
      sigpic

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

too bad freley is fuckin crazy
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Steve Savicki
          • Jan 2004

Not as crazy as Gene when it comes to money whoring: http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthrea...threadid=46790
          sigpic

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i love gene, have you ever seen his show holy shit its good, ace is truly crazy
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

That guitar is fugly...

And why does John 5 always look like such a dork ??

Last edited by ELVIS; 05-29-2007, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I just wonder how these ugle KISS dudes manage to have good looking kids.

Ace Frehley's daughter is pretty good looking and Nick Simmons is making the ladies wet and he's not even out of high school yet. That kid is going to get more ass than his dad did.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  • Jan 2004

What's Gene's show like?
                  sigpic

Comment

• hillbillyhell
                    Roadie
                    • Apr 2007

My buddy told me back in the late 70s when kiss gave van halen a shot that ace told eveyone he showed eddie how to tap and when kiss put out there disk there was some eddie like playing ...( I dont know im not a kiss fan ,dont lison to them and dont have any of there stuff )

Comment

• cdwillis
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2005

Old rumours. There were people that tapped before EVH, but nothing like he did to that degree. There were classical players that did it before the rock n rollers did.
                      "I've always been academic. I've trained in martial arts since my 12th birthday. I like contact sports, history books and the fine art of ridicule and sarcasm. I can gang-sign the alphabet and I own a Mercury low-rider. I am a black man trapped in a Jewish body."

Comment

Working...