X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Trailers for Michael Moore's SiCKO

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/joaAfBr9tAE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/joaAfBr9tAE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Moore on with Bill Maher:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-F57JcaB92o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-F57JcaB92o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Everything I have seen and heard about this movie indicates that it will be worth the wait. I'm looking forward to it
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I agree with what he's going against. The current state of US Healthcare is corporate greed run amuk and politicians on the payroll. We don't need socialized healthcare, we need to regulate the corruption in the medical care industry and go to a loser pays lawsuit system.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-T30cQgHoRE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-T30cQgHoRE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I agree with what he's going against. The current state of US Healthcare is corporate greed run amuk and politicians on the payroll. We don't need socialized healthcare, we need to regulate the corruption in the medical care industry and go to a loser pays lawsuit system.
          socialized health care would be hell
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Anyone see The Rainmaker with Matt Damon?
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
              corporatist health care already IS
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Good movies are powerful and Michael Moore is capable of very good work. I enjoyed his TV Nation show years ago.

He lost me with Bowling for Columbine because it was such a tragedy and I thought the timing and the name of the movie was innapropriate. That hit close to home because I used to live not too far from where Columbine is.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  corporatist health care already IS
                  In 1978 I went to the USSR with my parents and my uncle who was a history proffessor. We took the train into Lennengrad from Helsinki at night and slept on the train. The next day we spent at a Soviet introduction and welcoming meeting which was basically a real slick Communist sales pitch.

What the Soviets told us was Capatalism eventually turns into a tyranny because of monopolies that buy the representative govt. and in the end a Communist revolution overthrows the Capatalist crimminals. In the end, the whole world will be Communist and capatalism in the end, puts all the power in very few hands.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

This is going to be a good one.

It is striking to see people from other countries laugh at the American health care system as they walk out of a hospital paying nothing.

My Father waited six months for a shoulder replacement in America. He suffered bone on bone pain that gradually grew worse over that six months. He had better than average insurance coverage.

My Mom paid $3500 for a helicopter ride to a larger hospital for what was later determined to be a misdiagnosis.

You are being fooled into thinking that the American system is the best because our health is making a few people very wealthy and that is what they want you to think.
                    Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 06-04-2007, 04:51 AM.
                    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      In 1978 I went to the USSR with my parents and my uncle who was a history proffessor. We took the train into Lennengrad from Helsinki at night and slept on the train. The next day we spent at a Soviet introduction and welcoming meeting which was basically a real slick Communist sales pitch.

What the Soviets told us was Capatalism eventually turns into a tyranny because of monopolies that buy the representative govt. and in the end a Communist revolution overthrows the Capatalist crimminals. In the end, the whole world will be Communist and capatalism in the end, puts all the power in very few hands.
                      You blew my mind with that one.
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                        How? Why?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          Anyone see The Rainmaker with Matt Damon?
                          Anyone see sadist with a cucumber up her ass?
                          Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 06-04-2007, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Eddie's Booze
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

It is striking to see people from other countries laugh at the American health care system as they walk out of a hospital paying nothing.

My Father waited six months for a shoulder replacement in America. He suffered bone on bone pain that gradually grew worse over that six months. He had better than average insurance coverage.

My Mom paid $3500 for a helicopter ride to a larger hospital for what was later determined to be a misdiagnosis.

You are being fooled into thinking that the American system is the best because our health is making a few people very wealthy and that is what they want you to think.
                            Was that $3500 dollar with or without insurance????
                            http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...moking_dog.jpg

Comment

• Eddie's Booze
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

$3500 with or without Insurance????
                              http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...moking_dog.jpg

Comment

Working...