X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

June 5, 1968

"Some men see things as they are and say 'Why?' I dream things that never were and say, 'Why not?'"--RFK
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Kennedy was alright, but i like Ike
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Kennedy wanted to stop the beast that Ike warned us about. So did his brother.

That's why they were murdered
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah, the only thing i didnt like that kennedy was he left all the cubans out to dry during the bay of pigs invasion, it may not have beena great idea to do but kennedy should have helpedmfor the sake of the lives of the people.

sad day though.
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bay of pigs was a BCE operation. So was Dallas. And so was the Ambassador Hotel.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9M_8DgkAOjc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9M_8DgkAOjc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Joseph Kennedy was a crook but a very very smart man who understood finance. JFK served his country in WWII in the face of danger on a PT boat. He had seriouse health problems and apparently got laid a lot and it wasn't all by Jackie. Bobby Kennedy was a family man with lots of kids. He suppossedly banged Marylin Monroe along with his brother.

Both JFK and Bobby saved the country by finding a diplomatic and military sollution to the cuban missle crises.

Both men seemed smart and deffinately had their faults but niether deserved to die the way they did.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Bay of pigs was a BCE operation. So was Dallas. And so was the Ambassador Hotel.
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

How anyone could have any doubt at this point about conspiracies in either murder boggles my mind. There is no way one could know all the facts and then accept either official story. It's ridiculous.

Even the official story in both cases is ridiculous. It's funny how many people are killed by crazy patriots (who are subsequently killed or remain silent) where the murders just happen to serve rich industrialists...
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Not to rain on this parade But...My Econ Teacher told me stories about how dead folks in Chicago who had been dead for 20-30 years..Voted For JFK...

There's corruption on both sides..and if you don't believe that...Then you have part of your brain missing..
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                      Not to rain on this parade But...My Econ Teacher told me stories about how dead folks in Chicago who had been dead for 20-30 years..Voted For JFK...

There's corruption on both sides..and if you don't believe that...Then you have part of your brain missing..
                      Nobody said there's no corruption on both sides. But actually, it was Richard Daley who had dead people voting for him...

Also, corrupted elections are one thing (2000 and 2004 anyone?)...the murder of the President (a President that prevented nuclear war in 1962 and would surely have won in 1964) is another thing. Then almost 75 witnesses or people associated with the case including an army photographer who took pictures and film of JFK's headwounds (the pictures and film mysteriously were not found among his possessions) all murdered in the years that follow?

It's easy to see which one is real corruption.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Could Be..Could not Be..

I remeber that a huge reason that a lot of the JFK Rumors on who auctually shot him, Was a Psychological reaction to a major tragedy..Some people need someone to blame..they can't accept the fact that some psycho decided to kill a Great President..So they invent theories..I remeber when my Mom died whilst I was younger of cancer..that her parents tried to accuse my father of killing her somehow..Obviously that's not true..it just to me shows how one can take grief..The BCE thing..Is fairly similiar IMO, People can't accept the fact that Some psycho flew a plane into a two buildings..But it Happened...

Not saying the BCE theory couldn't have happened..But I think a big part of the reason that it does exist is via the Grief that folks suffered...

Is it true or not?..I don't know..I doubt we will know, one way or another for a few more years..I refuse to accept Anything as concrete from both sides..But I am not ignoring it.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                          Could Be..Could not Be..

I remeber that a huge reason that a lot of the JFK Rumors on who auctually shot him, Was a Psychological reaction to a major tragedy..Some people need someone to blame..they can't accept the fact that some psycho decided to kill a Great President..So they invent theories..I remeber when my Mom died whilst I was younger of cancer..that her parents tried to accuse my father of killing her somehow..Obviously that's not true..it just to me shows how one can take grief..The BCE thing..Is fairly similiar IMO, People can't accept the fact that Some psycho flew a plane into a two buildings..But it Happened...

Not saying the BCE theory couldn't have happened..But I think a big part of the reason that it does exist is via the Grief that folks suffered...

Is it true or not?..I don't know..I doubt we will know, one way or another for a few more years..I refuse to accept Anything as concrete from both sides..But I am not ignoring it.
                          No offense, UNCHAINME...but before you start with psychological theories...

Read a few books about the subject first...look at the murdered witness lists...look at the film footage of the day...look what happened politically in the immediate aftermath...

And why the fuck would a mobster (who actually knew Oswald beforehand and was associated with other suspects in the months leading up to the assassination) kill the fucking guy? Are mobsters really idealized patriots underneath everything? Or do you think it's just a bit more likely that someone needed to be silenced? And how did he get in in the first place?

There are just too many questions...and to slag it off as a psychological phenomenon without knowing any facts is a little premature.

And I'm someone that generally can't stand conspiracy theories...

I am more of the school that anything should always be questioned...

But most conspiracies annoy me...

This is just one you can't get away from.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                            No offense, UNCHAINME...but before you start with psychological theories...

Read a few books about the subject first...look at the murdered witness lists...look at the film footage of the day...look what happened politically in the immediate aftermath...

And why the fuck would a mobster (who actually knew Oswald beforehand and was associated with other suspects in the months leading up to the assassination) kill the fucking guy? Are mobsters really idealized patriots underneath everything? Or do you think it's just a bit more likely that someone needed to be silenced? And how did he get in in the first place?

There are just too many questions...and to slag it off as a psychological phenomenon without knowing any facts is a little premature.

And I'm someone that generally can't stand conspiracy theories...

I am more of the school that anything should always be questioned...

But most conspiracies annoy me...

This is just one you can't get away from.
                            None Taken...

I've heard of a lot of theories regarding both of the assassination..I'm defintly not saying that It couldn't have been politically motivated...The Gov't does hide a lot of shit from us...Hell, There is proof that they were involved somewhat with trying to knock off Bob Marley..John Lennon as well...But, Again..I think some of it..(defintly not all..)..is cause by grief....Not saying that it couldn't have been politically motivated..(Theres proof out there? yeah..)...But I think that some of the theories have to do with folks grieving.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

And how did that mobster just happen to be affiliated with Richard Nixon and the BCE back to 1947??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...