PDA

View Full Version : One for Ford

Wallyg
06-08-2007, 05:06 PM
From www.debbieschlussel.com/

Saudi Sleaze: Bandar Bush a/k/a Saudi Prince Bandar Took $2B Kickbacks from Contractors

By Debbie Schlussel

Saudi Prince Bandar was so close to President Bush that on the evening of 9/11, after America was attacked by 15 of his countrymen, Prince Bandar was on the Roosevelt Balcony with the Prez, smoking stogies. Bandar is so close to his father and the rest of the Bushes that they nicknamed him "Bandar Bush."

Bandar's wife, Princess Haifa Al-Faisal, is the one who--you'll recall--paid the rent for two of those countrymen--two of the 9/11 hijackers, Nawaf Al-Hazmi and Khalid Al-Midhar. But she really didn't know where the money was going. That's what she says, so it must be so. Right?

Bandar BS Book: Good Enough to Fertilize Your Lawn
Now, Prince Bandar is caught in a kickback scheme. He accepted $2 BILLION (U.S. Dollars) in kickbacks from British defense contractors. He had a lifestyle to keep up after all, and the end justified the means. And his friends, like Tony Blair, shut down a Brit investigation by it's Serious Fraud Office (I like that name, as opposed to Silly Fraud Office) into it because it was "a matter of national security." Uh-huh.

NBC reported on this, last night, but reader Rick sends a more in-depth piece from Associated Press.

Hmmm . . . I thought Islam was against cheating. And against paying interest. And against dishonesty. And blackmail. And extortion. And bribery.

Oops! I forgot. Those only apply when dealing with other Muslims. When it comes to ripping off the Infidels, for our "friends" and "allies in the War on Terror"--the Saudis--it's "Yalah"--Go!

Oh, and just to remind you who else is in the Bandar Bush Alliance of Sleaze, Nelson Mandela said this of Prince Bandar in promoting a new book gushing over the Prince:

A man of principle, a diplomat of astonishing caliber, and one of the great peacemakers of our time.
Principle, indeed. So, if Bandar Bush got $2 Billion from British contractors, how much did he get from American ones? . . .