• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR_EngineRoom
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

www.petercriss.net questionable posts

I'm for DLR era Halen

and I'm also Pro Gene & Paul, not Ace & Peter.

Someone sent me a link, and rather than post the link, just thought I could get some ROTH fans to reply to this post.

Whatcha think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On April/26/2004...

I lost the dearest and closest friend in my life, his name was Edward Mulvihill III. He had an unselfishness and love for me like no other man. If you ever are blessed to have a friend like him, be sure to tell him or her that you love them every chance you get.

He was my hero. I will miss him to death.

Love - Peter and Gigi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my fans...

April 6th
    Some people love hearing themselves talk, Gene Simmons is one of them. I read online what he said to the Iowa and German press. Now let me tell you what's really important. I have never been so happy in my whole life. I can finally be free to be an Artist again.

I surround myself with people who love me and respect me. My endearing and supporting wife Gigi, True friends, and a loving family, and always God. If not for him there would be nothing. These are things that make me a rich man, Mr. Simmons.

I sang and drummed my heart out on the Aerosmith tour, FACT. The real fans know that, END OF STORY. And I also missed Ace on the tour.

I am in excellent health, wealthy and working on being wiser. I just wanted you fans to know that. I won't even comment on what Mr. Simmons had to say, because it's NOT TRUE, and I don't need to justify his lies.

The original band is over. And as a founding member I am not shocked at Gene and Paul turning a legendary band into a cover act for just plain profit, How very sad.

But the crazy thing is? The fans will still follow because they are the real heart of KISS. I was proud to be a part of something that was once great.

God Bless and Good-bye to that part of my life.

Peter Criss
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Fuck Peter Criss. He couldn't drum his drunken ass out of a paper bag.

On the Aero/KISS tour his timing was off, he was slower than creeping ball rot and looked like a pouchy witch with saggy bitch tits.

Stay at home Pete. Eric Singer is a much better drummer (but Eric Carr ruled) and your gravy train ride is over.

Back to knitting, playing cards and sucking cock for crack grandpa.

Mezro....the real god of thunder
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
      Fuck Peter Criss. He couldn't drum his drunken ass out of a paper bag.

On the Aero/KISS tour his timing was off, he was slower than creeping ball rot and looked like a pouchy witch with saggy bitch tits.

Stay at home Pete. Eric Singer is a much better drummer (but Eric Carr ruled) and your gravy train ride is over.

Back to knitting, playing cards and sucking cock for crack grandpa.

Mezro....the real god of thunder

DAMN STRAIGHT! I DUNNO WHO YOU ARE MEZRO, BUT THIS AIN'T THE FIRST TIME YOUR POST ROCKED!

WE NEED MORE ROTH FANS LIKE MEZRO ON THIS SITE!

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Just telling the truth DLR.

Eric Carr rules (Creatures Of The Night drums just rip, trip and slay), Eric Singer is solid (Revenge & Carnival of Souls) and Peter Criss, the guy who could never cut it in the studio, he just plain sucks! Fuck his so called jazz training, fuck his never ending crying and fuck his out of tune, weak nipple voice!

Mezro..bitch I hear you calling and I can't drum right any night....

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Just telling the truth DLR.

Eric Carr rules (Creatures Of The Night drums just rip, trip and slay), Eric Singer is solid (Revenge & Carnival of Souls) and Peter Criss just plain sucks! Fuck his never ending crying!

Mezro..bitch I hear you calling and I can't drum right any night....
          I know what you mean. I can still remember the first time I heard 'I Love It Loud'. I was 12, and it seriously scared me, but in a HOLY SHIT! kinda way. That song, to me, epitomized the term 'Heavy Metal'. The entire drum sound of that album, has never before and never since been duplicated, by KISS themselves, or by any other band.

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
            I know what you mean. I can still remember the first time I heard 'I Love It Loud'. I was 12, and it seriously scared me, but in a HOLY SHIT! kinda way. That song, to me, epitomized the term 'Heavy Metal'. The entire drum sound of that album, has never before and never since been duplicated, by KISS themselves, or by any other band.
            Yeah, Creatures just has an amazing giant drum sound; like they plopped Eric Carr down in an empty airplane hanger and let him bash. Too bad most of it was lost/turned down in the remasters.

KISS have put out some classics (and some crap) but Creatures Of The Night is my favorite.

Mezro..off to drum my nads with a shovel

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

The original Kiss band with Ace and Pete were the real deal.

End of story no argument. From where the magic came. Same as every other band, the original lineup is the reason you even know they exist. So fuck off and listen to Kiss, Gene, Paul (insert drummmer of the week here, insert guitarist of the week here) Guns'n'Roses and a good dosing of Van Hagar. You fucks deserve it.
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Yeah. ACE was always the reason I listened to KISS growing up. When he left in '82, my enthusiasm for that band was lost.
                I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Mezro
                  Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                  The original Kiss band with Ace and Pete were the real deal.

End of story no argument. From where the magic came. Same as every other band, the original lineup is the reason you even know they exist. So fuck off and listen to Kiss, Gene, Paul (insert drummmer of the week here, insert guitarist of the week here) Guns'n'Roses and a good dosing of Van Hagar. You fucks deserve it.
                  Ace and Peter were the real deal..until drugs and booze ruined their abilty to make magic. I think KISS had a good run without them.

Guns n' Roses is a fucking disgrace; a shell of a once great band. Van Hagar..well..you know how I feel about that mess.

What exactly do "us fucks" deserve because we disagree with you? This seems to be the second time you've punked me out. There won't be a third one vegemite boy.

Mezro..getting ready to throw an insecure panamark on the barbie

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Eric Carr rules
                    Yeah, what a shame he died so young, it seems like most of the great ones do......
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Mezro
                      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                      Yeah, what a shame he died so young, it seems like most of the great ones do......
                      No shit Buggy Bug. EC was AMAZING live.

I spoke to his sister, Loretta Caravello about 3 years ago on the phone. She was funny, engaging and did not have many nice things to say about Gene and Paul.

Mezro..because we are all creatures of the night baby

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Mezro..getting ready to throw an insecure panamark on the barbie
                        You couldnt throw an intelligent thought past your own head.
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Ace and Peter were the real deal..until drugs and booze ruined their abilty to make magic. I think KISS had a good run without them.
                          Dave and Ed ran Van Halen fuelled on Drugs, this is Rock and Roll, so Ace and Peter did drugs ? Welcome to the world.

Guns n' Roses is a fucking disgrace; a shell of a once great band. Van Hagar..well..you know how I feel about that mess.

Dude, I have no idea about the way you feel about Van Hagar ? I dont know you from a bucket of shit ?

All I have read is your physcopathic correlations about the amount of
                          hair follicles on Dave's head effecting his musical output. As a fan of DLR, I took this as a huge dis on Dave.

If you are indeed a Roth fan, maybe I have misjudged you too early. I will watch further posts with interest, and let this one slide.. For now..

You wanna fight, Im up for it. If you are indeed a Roth soldier, how
                          about directing your energies at the endless streams of Hagar
                          obsessed fuckwits that permeate this site, instead of creating shit with the faithful.
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Mezro is an attention starved mother fucker who likes saying his own name.
                            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                              Mezro is an attention starved mother fucker who likes saying his own name.
                              And I thought we were becoming friends AS.

Yes, I love saying my own name (I'll do it again just for you:MEZRO) and I'm having a great time here on the forums.

It is all about entertainment. If people love me, great and if they hate me..even better. It is all just fun no matter how you slice it.

Mezro..brand building..and building...and building

Comment

Working...