PDA

View Full Version : Chris Benoit And Family Found Dead

Full Bug
06-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Benoit family found dead

The WWE just told its talent and released on its web site that Chris Benoit was found dead by Atlanta police.

Benoit, wife Nancy aka Woman and son Daniel were all found dead. We have no other details at this moment. It is believed that Chris Benoit's two other children were in Canada.

All plans for Raw tonight have been scrapped and they will do a show on the life of Benoit.

Full Bug
06-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Holy fuck, I'm in complete shock, WTF?????

WARF
06-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Is this a fucking joke , full bug????

No fucking way...

diamondD
06-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Wow what a shocker. Not so surprising when one of the wrestlers is found dead, but this is bad. I hope this doesn't turn out to be something that he is implicated in.

Full Bug
06-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Is this a fucking joke , full bug????

No fucking way...
Nope, its the real deal bro, check out WWE.com, but its been confirmed by other outlets....

chi-town324
06-25-2007, 07:43 PM
WOW!!!!

WARF
06-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Yeah, it's true!

STAMFORD, Conn., June 25, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment was informed today by authorities in Fayetteville County, Ga., that WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son were found dead in their home. Authorities are investigating, but no other details are available at this time.

Instead of its announced programming for tonight on USA Network, WWE will air a three-hour tribute to Chris Benoit.

Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss.

WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

Additional information on World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For our global activities, go to www.wwe.com/worldwide/.

Full Bug
06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
They are doing the tribute to Chris on Raw right now....

LOS35
06-25-2007, 08:14 PM
http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_12285.aspx

And also that fake storyline about Mcman has been scaped as well!

frets5150
06-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Well If they were murdered the Police would have said so.Probably Carbon monoxide poisoning.

WARF
06-25-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm gonna get flamed for this...

But according to the last article, he missed Saturday PPV and Sunday for family reasons.

Is it possible he could have murdered them?

Mr. Vengeance
06-25-2007, 08:47 PM
That was a shocker...I hate to say it, but I suspect a murder/suicide.

thome
06-25-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm watching this...... jeez.. wtf ....

thome
06-25-2007, 10:21 PM
They are saying homicide, not murder suicide..?

This cat was one of the good guys.

Either way... damn

WARF
06-25-2007, 10:26 PM
oj simpson was one of the good guys too...

LOS35
06-25-2007, 10:28 PM
I know McMahon must feel like crap right about now.
You spoof your death in within a week & 1/2 2 wrestlers pass.

Death is one thing you don't play with!!

WARF
06-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Update: The family was spitting up blood... and beniot was not shot to death.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/06/25/chris-benoit-and-family-found-dead/

thome
06-25-2007, 10:30 PM
O.J. always seemed to be in it for reasons unhealthy.

I never gave six craps about him he was a good football player for a couple years, then he fukked up every scene in my naked Gun movies.whatever.

ALinChainz
06-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
Well If they were murdered the Police would have said so.Probably Carbon monoxide poisoning.

This is what I guessed.

WARF ... anything is possible ...

Full Bug
06-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_on_re_us/wrestler_dead
FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a homicide.

Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department said the three were found at their home about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

Full Bug
06-25-2007, 10:35 PM
Sounds like they were murdered, that makes more sense then suicide, that doesnt sound like him....

Lqskdiver
06-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by LOS35
I know McMahon must feel like crap right about now.
You spoof your death in within a week & 1/2 2 wrestlers pass.

Death is one thing you don't play with!!

I've been out of the wrestling loop for a while ever since I found out it was fake. [/sarcasm]

But who else passed away besides Benoit?

DLRdelight!
06-25-2007, 10:39 PM
fucking shit!!! cant believe it. i wonder when they will release the rest of the info

frets5150
06-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
I've been out of the wrestling loop for a while ever since I found out it was fake. [/sarcasm]

It's Fake?:confused:

Antman
06-25-2007, 10:50 PM

His wife was a wrestler at one time. She was known as woman in the WCW I believe.

Vinnie Velvet
06-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Can't believe it.

Shocking.

I'd say murder.

RIP Crippler. :(

SA ME WHO
06-25-2007, 10:56 PM
I wonder, though, when they were spitting up blood, how bad was Chris himself?

I mean, I don't know about everyone else, but I don't go around vomiting blood all the time. If that were to happen (especially to loved ones and it wasn't MY choice to gut through it), I'd think that I'd call a doctor/ambulance/take them to the hospital.

Was he already out of it? He had the wherewithal to call WWE and tell him he couldn't make it because they were vomiting blood? Wouldn't it seem to be logical the next step would be to call 911 or something?

I hope the full story comes out (at least as much as is possible). But, regardless of what happened, it's not only senseless that such a talented wrestler is gone, but more importantly, a good man and his family too.

(Also, they are saying his son Daniel was found dead too. But, on Raw tonight, they referred to his boys. What of the other son? Was he with someone else. Did he survive? Nothing is being said (and I haven't read enough yet). Anyone see/hear anything about that?)

Full Bug
06-25-2007, 10:56 PM

There is very little conclusive regarding the death of Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and 5 year old son Daniel.

The three were found dead by the sheriff's department in Peachtree City, GA, at about 2:30 p.m. this afternoon after a WWE official had called because they had been unable to reach Chris after numerous attempts.

Lt. Tommy Pope told the Associated Press that it was being investigated as a homicide pending results of a preliminary autopsy report that will come out tomorrow. No gunshot or stab wounds were found, but they couldn't rule out poisoning, suffocation or strangulation. Pope said he was not confirming any of these potential causes, just not ruling them out.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported it is being investigated as a murder/suicide.

WARF
06-25-2007, 11:14 PM
I thought he had one more son.

MUSICMANN
06-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Well looks lke either Chris or his wife had issues. On the WWE main page they released a statement saying it was a double murder suicide, from within the home.

SA ME WHO
06-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Yeah, that's really scary. Especially if it was Benoit. I mean, everyone on the memorial show is saying what a fantastic guy he was. If it was indeed Benoit, you have to wonder how he either kept it straight at work and then went home and did this or what was it that caused him to snap.

And if it wasn't him, if it was Nancy, I wonder the same about her.

I still can't wrap my brain around this. I mean, I know we live in a crazy world, but, it just seems even more so when it's someone that seems to have even a bit more. I guess cases like this go to show how much that's not necessarily true all the time.

Here's an article where they say a source gives inside info on the cops' opinion of what happened: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286673,00.html.

MUSICMANN
06-25-2007, 11:54 PM
It was definitly ruled that Benoit killed his wife and son. What a fucking douchbag. All the WWE guys sitting there crying and shit, saying ow great of a father he was and this fucker from what i'm gathering didn't show up to the WWE event on Sunday because he said his wife and son were spitting up blood, when in fact he killed them both and then offed himself. Fucker got off way to easy by killing himself in my book.

frets5150
06-26-2007, 12:45 AM
Now if only Chimpie would pull a stunt like this.:gun: :gulp:

SA ME WHO
06-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Wow, that's absolutely crazy. The 2nd worst thing, after the loss of Nancy and Daniel, and I suppose Chris himself, is that now there is no one around to answer the question of "why?".

Not that you could necessarily trust his answer anyway, since it appears it was his fault. All those guys on TV tonight pouring their hears out at what a great guy Benoit was and now police are thinking it was he himself who pulled the whole thing off.

That "why" question is nuts.

Here's an article that at least indicates speculation is pointing towards Benoit: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/nws/2007/6/25/24699.shtml .

diamondD
06-26-2007, 12:53 AM
How do you do a tribute to someone that may have possibly been implicated in murdering his family? They should have held off any tribute until they found out the details. It's not like he died in his sleep.

Dan
06-26-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
How do you do a tribute to someone that may have possibly been implicated in murdering his family? They should have held off any tribute until they found out the details.

Agree.

WARF
06-26-2007, 02:05 AM
Investigators say murder...

http://achorn.blogspot.com/

DLRdelight!
06-26-2007, 02:10 AM
just finished watching raw. i wonder what happened man

Redballjets88
06-26-2007, 02:18 AM
wow this is fucking shocking, hopefully tomorrow they will have the full story

redblkwht
06-26-2007, 02:33 AM
http://rfis1.tripod.com/NancySullivan/

picture of his wife in case you cant remember her..this pic may help ;)
i do remember her wcw days.

Mr Badguy
06-26-2007, 07:14 AM
Shit, this takes the cake.

Without a doubt this is the worst wrestling tragedy.

Eddie, the Von Erich thing, Miss Elizabeth...this is worse and far more shocking.

What would drive a man to kill his family?

Kill yourself, fair enough, but your fucking family?

chi-town324
06-26-2007, 07:44 AM
WHAT A COWARD!!!!!!!

Vinnie Velvet
06-26-2007, 08:45 AM
What an idiot.

He may have been a great wrestler, but it seems he was a pathetic human being.

DLRDUDE
06-26-2007, 09:25 AM

Sherry Martel just last week

WARF
06-26-2007, 10:33 AM
How the fuck can you murder your own son???

What a fucking piece of shit!!

To see all the wwe stars saying what a great family man he was...

I think I am gonna vomit...

This is so sad!!!

Vinnie Velvet
06-26-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by WARF
How the fuck can you murder your own son???

What a fucking piece of shit!!

To see all the wwe stars saying what a great family man he was...

I think I am gonna vomit...

This is so sad!!!

If the story of Benoit killing his son and wife holds true, the WWE look like idiots with that Tribute show they did. This is nothing compared to the deaths of Eddie Guerrero and Owen Hart. This one involves murder and sadly, that of a 7 year old.

The WWE should also remove ALL tribute pics and videos and retrospectives on Benoit from their website. Sure, they are showcasing his talents as a wrestler, but there are a lot of young WWE fans and I don't think parents would feel good about WWE paying tribute to a cold-blooded murderer.

MUSICMANN
06-26-2007, 10:43 AM
The guy's a scumbag. If he had problems, he should have went somewhere and ate a bullet all alone, not off his family.

cvh 2007
06-26-2007, 10:51 AM
thats to bad for the best technical wrestler.
R.I.P

thome
06-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by MUSICMANN
The guy's a scumbag. If he had problems, he should have went somewhere and ate a bullet all alone, not off his family.

I'm with you. Is there anyone here who thinks slamming the testosterone of 10 men in your viens everyday leads to uncontrolled
-Male- rage.

I do and don't. Dudes who don't load up do this same crap everyday.

Some people just snap and freek out if he used the steroids maybe these snaps got the best of him and -He- (a pretty good dude) was unable to control it this time .

Then in his remorse of saddness offed himself in shame.

Who pushed his button..?

Don Corleone
06-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Fucking hell - just heard this. What the hell happened?

SA ME WHO
06-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
What an idiot.

He may have been a great wrestler, but it seems he was a pathetic human being.

That's the craziest thing. All those people talking last night insist he wasn't a bad person, but rather the opposite.

So, something must have caused him to snap.

Originally posted by thome
I'm with you. Is there anyone here who thinks slamming the testosterone of 10 men in your viens everyday leads to uncontrolled
-Male- rage.

I do and don't. Dudes who don't load up do this same crap everyday.

Some people just snap and freek out if he used the steroids maybe these snaps got the best of him and -He- (a pretty good dude) was unable to control it this time .

Then in his remorse of saddness offed himself in shame.

Who pushed his button..?

I've got to agree with thome. I mean, nothing was ever confirmed, but look at the guy. He was pretty huge as a kid. Even if he just started, but especially if he's been doing this crap for a while, how could it not mess with his physiology.

I sure will be interested to see if any info comes out later today (as the autopsies are being done today).

God bless the innocent victims and the survivors left behind to deal with all the emptiness and questions.

ULTRAMAN VH
06-26-2007, 12:05 PM
There were so many other avenues this a##hole could have taken to avoid such a savage mistake. You really have to be F##ked in the head to kill your own son and wife. What a nightmare. Just thinking about this beast of a man murdering his own son makes me ill. If there is a hell on the other side, he needs to burn for a long time.

Mr Walker
06-26-2007, 12:38 PM
TMZ has learned more about the deaths of WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit, his wife and son -- and the information is extremely disturbing.

Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.

One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.

And to think, my eight year old was watching the tribute last night and was sad about the loss of one of his favorite wrestlers... who turned out to be not only a murderer but the murderer of a child who was very close in age to my son.

I hope to shit on his grave one day!
What's going on down there Rustoffa???

diamondD
06-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Time for WWE to announce another "stringent testing policy" If he's on 'roids, there will be some serious investigations into the WWE.

Vinnie Velvet
06-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Benoit always seemed like a strange person IMO.

He was almost TOO intense and maybe that became visible during time away from the ring.

Aside from his technical wrestling prowess, his promos were lame. I mean, he couldn't do promos -- and had absolutely ZERO connection with the crowd in this respect.

He was a wrestler plain and simple.

But he was a stumpy guy -- short, short arms -- almost seemed like a grown midget. :D

POJO_Risin
06-26-2007, 12:53 PM
It's being reported on TMZ that it looks like he strangled his wife on Saturday...

and it gets even more sick...allegedly...

On Sunday...while he was supposed to be at Vengeance...he was texting the wrestlers during the event...

WHILE WATCHING IT WITH HIS SON.

Then smothered him that night...

He apparently HUNG himself in his weight room on Monday morning at some point.

The tribute made me fucking sick...I don't normally watch wrestling anymore...but saw that they were having some kind of fucking "memorial" for Vince McMahon. I flipped it on to see that travesty...and Chavo was crying, and it was real.

I immediately got pissed off, thinking, WTF, this guy turns it on like this for McMahon...AND HE'S NOT EVEN DEAD...

then they flashed that Benoit pic in the corner...shocking...

but we don't know the whole story...

or if TMZ is full of shit.

What will be interesting is when the WWE releases the text messages...

you know they are chomping at the bit.

Benoit was my favorite wrestler...

Now...sickening...fucking sickening...ESPECIALLY if it went the way TMZ is reporting...

not that it wouldn't have been any other way.

But if he fucking killed WOMAN on Saturday...and spend Sunday telling his son "Mommy's sick.." or whatever he did...and then KILLED his son...

before offing himself...

wow...

and they fucking showed that Wrestlemania match...with his wife and kid there...

fucking sickening...

I'll never watch wrestling again...

ALinChainz
06-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Amen.

Stopped a while back, but there is no going back.

MUSICMANN
06-26-2007, 01:01 PM
I agree POJO, WWE should have just not aired anything until all the facts have come out. How can a entertainment show, that has most of it's audience made up of kids, show and pay tribute to a guy that just slaughtered his wife and son. IT's pathetic on their part.

SA ME WHO
06-26-2007, 01:03 PM
It's on CNN right now. They're saying the police believe Benoit did it. (Not that that hasn't been reported. But, CNN is pretty credible.)

They're saying that they're waiting for police to come out and make a statement about the deaths.

Vinnie Velvet
06-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by SA ME WHO
It's on CNN right now. They're saying the police believe Benoit did it. (Not that that hasn't been reported. But, CNN is pretty credible.)

They're saying that they're waiting for police to come out and make a statement about the deaths.

The police are slated to have a press conference fairly soon today.

Vinnie Velvet
06-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
But if he fucking killed WOMAN on Saturday...and spend Sunday telling his son "Mommy's sick.." or whatever he did...and then KILLED his son...

before offing himself...

wow...

Absolutely horrific.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Lqskdiver
06-26-2007, 03:41 PM
This could seriously backfire on McMahon and Co. Hell, even, HHH was bawling last night.

If it turns out to be dble murder-suicide, then a lot of fans are going to pissed as this board.

Expect to see McMahons resurrection from the grave and condemn the rabid wolverine's action.

This cannot be good for the WWE.

SA ME WHO
06-26-2007, 03:53 PM
If you go to WWE.com, you can see the only thing about Benoit now is on the main screen (a small blurb about the investigation.... and it's from yesterday).

All the tribute stuff is gone. His profile is gone. All merch is gone.

The E is trying to distance themselves from it already. Expect NO mention of it tonight. (At least, I would be surprised if they mentioned it. I think they'll want to brush it under the rug, particularly the tribute.)

You know the toxicology report will come back with a smorgasbord of drugs in Benoit's system. And, whether all were legit prescriptions or not, where do you think he got many of them from? Whose doctors? I think the Wellness program Vince started after Eddie Guerrero's passing in '05 isn't quite doing the complete job it needs to. And the E will hear it again.

MUSICMANN
06-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Benoit was a nutbag, plain and simple. Vince McMahon better do his spin job on this or his struggling company might be over. To air that shit last night before all the facts were presented was in very poor taste not only to all the kids and fans who actually looked up to this whacko, but to the surviving family members.

Full Bug
06-26-2007, 05:07 PM
WWE News: Press Conference on Benoit - Nancy tied up, Bibles placed next to bodies
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Shepherd Smith on Fox News, when introducing the press conference, referred to Chris Benoit as "this Chris Benoit character," ran down the ways each died, and said now steroids are suspected as having triggered his actions.

-Lt. Pope said after a call for a "welfare check" prompted by WWE, they found all three bodies in the home mid-afternoon. He said autopsies have been performed and it is being considered a homicide-homicide-suicide. They said he murdered his wife by affixiation as far back as Friday, then his son Daniel the next day, then hanged himself likely on Sunday. He said toxicology reports can take up to several weeks to obtain. During questioning, he said there was no suicide note. He stuck with the term "asphyxiation" for the way both Nancy and Daniels died. He said Benoit was arrested for DUI in the past. He said there were no calls to his current residence for domestic abuse. A reporter asked if steroids or illegal substances were found. He said a lot of prescription medication he received from doctors with what they believed were legal prescriptions. When again pressed on whether steroids were found, he said he can't give them a list yet. He then said there were anabolic steroids when asked a third time. Regarding motive, he said they would not go into that at this time. Regarding the text message, he said he text messaged a friend and the friend saw it several hours after it was received by his phone. He would not go into the content of it. According to the doctor, several hours passed, no more than a day, between the son's death and Benoit's suicide by hanging. The wife's body was found in the office area, Daniel in his bedroom, and Benoit in the basement home gym. He estimated close to a full day between killing his wife and son. He said there was no evidence of Nancy resisting. The doctor from the crime lab estimates Nancy died some time on Friday. He turned questioing over to Fayetteville County D.A. Scott Ballard.

-Ballard said he is struck by the fact that a seven year old boy is dead. "I don't think we'll ever be able to wrap our minds around it completely," he said. He said the timing was bizarre because of the time that elapsed between the deaths of the two victims and the suicide. "It struck me as somewhat bizarre that he would even be in the home with their deceased bodies for some time, but we don't know that; we haven't verified it." He said there was a Bible placed next to the bodies of each of the victims. He said Nancy was bound by her feet and wrists and there was some blood under her head in what he felt was a family room upstairs. She was wrapped in a towel. There were no such body treatments of the son, who was found in his upstairs bedroom. He said he had no idea about the motive. "I'm baffled why anyone would kill a seven year old baby. I have no idea about a motive." He said there was no evidence he was trying to hide the bodies. No 9-1-1 calls came from the house. He said he didn't know anything about Chris telling WWE he had a family emegency to deal with. He said at this point they are all pretty confidence it was a murder-suicide, they will "alert to any evidence to the contrary." He said they will reexamine everything when the toxicology reports comes back. He said it would probably more than two weeks, though. He reconfirmed steroids were found in the residence. He said he didn't know if there were firearms in the house.

Full Bug
06-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Its worth clicking the link to watch the press conference, fucking Benoit, I hope he rots, I dont think anyone will ever understand what he did, how could he kill his own boy?

POJO_Risin
06-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Dave Metzger was just on...and the text messages were apparently to Chavo Guerrero...

There are reports that his son was receiving human growth hormone...from needle marks in his arm. The people on the news are flipping out about it...

but it's possible his son had growth issues. It's normal to give kids growth hormones to promote growth...

I don't know...jesus...

As for the WWE...

I don't know what they were supposed to do. You are going online at 8:00 with a "memorial" for a fake death. I blame them for that fucking idiocy...

but I don't know what else you can do. Benoit was great in the locker room...he had may friends...although none close. If they didn't know how he died...and I don't think it was official until 10:00...

I don't know how you blame them.

No, they sure shouldn't have done the tribute...and they sure shouldn't have had any matches (It was obvious how upset the wrestlers were)...

but there's really no right...other than not putting on a show at all.

Now...they are doing the right thing...

but you can't blame McMahon for this..putting on the show.

There is no right here because c'mon...by the time the shock wore off for the WWE admin...it was way too late...

Blame Benoit...

POJO_Risin
06-26-2007, 05:24 PM
And again...in all seriousness...

Benoit killed himself...

so he paid the price for doing the unbelievable....although it ended far to quickly for him...

Horrible...

Full Bug
06-26-2007, 05:38 PM
I agree Pojo, WWE were kinda in a dammed if you do/dammed if you dont situation last night, I think under the circumstances they handled it as well as good be expected, I would think with the ECW show tonite and all upcoming shows on the tube they will take any Benoit signs fans may bring in, imagine seeing ''Burn in hell Benoit" signs in the audience?

Full Bug
06-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Jim Ross Remembers Chris Benoit

I am in shock, as I’m sure many of you are as well, at the horrific tragedy that occurred involving Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy, and their son Daniel. I knew them all well and this is a terrible and unnecessary loss of 3 lives.

Monday in Corpus Christi was surreal and overtly challenging for everyone. Broadcasting the 3 hour tribute show on Raw seemed befitting to recognize Chris’ career, but it wasn’t an easy show to execute. As of this writing, I couldn’t pass a quiz as to what actually aired.

The details that are now coming out of the police investigation are beyond my comprehension. I don’t even know how to respond to them.

I knew Chris for many, many years and knew his wife Nancy even longer. Daniel was a precious, little gentleman.

While the news media reports on this senseless and tragic event, my thoughts turn to the families of Nancy and Chris and especially to Chris’ two other young children, David and Megan, notwithstanding the Benoit’s many friends and business associates who will miss them all so dearly.

For those of us that knew this family on a personal basis, this tragedy is especially heartbreaking.
I did not sleep Monday night thinking about the last time I saw Chris, Nancy, and David. I remember the smiles on their faces. I will try and retain that memory for as long as I possibly can.
This is a surreal, unfathomable occurrence. For all of those that are hurting as are my wife, Jan and me, we wish you our sincere condolences.

We are all hurting, but we all must move forward. May God Bless and comfort the Benoit family and their many friends during this time.
J.R.

POJO_Risin
06-26-2007, 06:08 PM
I suppose when it all is said and done...there's nothing you can do about it.

Chris Benoit was a wrestler that nobody really knew...

He killed his wife...she was bound, and he choked her to death with a rope...

He killed his son...which is unimaginable. What makes someone do that...

but is it really a surprise...that someone that deals in violence his whole life...ends in violence...

with anabolic steroids a piece of the puzzle...

WHEN does Vince McMahon get held accountable...not for the death...but for the lifestyle that leads to so many?

sad...so sad...

Woman...

I wonder what Kevin Sullivan is going through right now...

SA ME WHO
06-26-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm surprised some media outlets (at LEAST wrestling media) haven't tried to get in touch with Kevin yet.

As far as Vinnie Mac, the E already has a disclaimer on their site that they are disappointed in media that are speculating that 'roid rage could be involved. They have a list of points to prove that a conclusion shouldn't be reached......... YET.

Covering his ass, as always. Vince is keeping his money safe. Regardless of the turmoil it may cause because of his lack of concern for others.

Full Bug
06-26-2007, 09:18 PM
I agree with Vince that roid rage doesnt fit the facts, if he had killed them in s short time maybe, but this seems well thought out, and spread over 2 days, that doesnt sound like someone snapping to me....

Matt White
06-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Fucking terrible..................

Full Bug
06-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Here are the 'weird' text messages WWE claims he sent his co-workers....

WWE/Benoit timeline
Written: June 26, 2007On Saturday, June 23, Chris Benoit was slated to appear at a WWE live event in Beaumont, Texas. That afternoon, Benoit contacted WWE to inform them that his wife and child were ill, and that he would not be able to attend the show.

WWE executives rebooked Benoit’s flight for the following morning, allowing Benoit to miss the Beaumont event making alternate arrangements for him to attend the pay-per-view event in Houston on Sunday.

WWE employees attempted to confirm with Benoit his travel plans but were unable to contact him.

Early Sunday morning, between 3:51 and 3:58 a.m., Benoit sent five text messages to co-workers:

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
“The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open”

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Throughout the day on Sunday, WWE made numerous attempts to contact Benoit both at home and at local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 p.m., WWE officials were unable to establish contact with Chris Benoit.

At 12:30 p.m. on Monday, June 25, WWE officials were notified of the text messages sent to the co-workers the previous day. By 12:45 p.m., WWE had contacted Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office requesting they check on the Benoit family.

Fayetteville County Sheriffs office made contact with WWE at approximately 4:00 p.m. advising that they had entered the house of Chris Benoit and found three deceased bodies – an adult male, adult female and a male child. WWE was told that Benoit’s home was now considered a major crime scene.

The decision to cancel the live event scheduled in Corpus Christi that night was made between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. In keeping with company policy, and with limited knowledge regarding facts of the case, WWE choose to air a memorial dedicated to the career of Chris Benoit. As facts emerged surrounding the case, all tributes to Chris Benoit were removed both on-air and on WWE.com.

Antman
06-26-2007, 11:56 PM
This could seriously backfire on McMahon and Co. Hell, even, HHH was bawling last night.

If it turns out to be dble murder-suicide, then a lot of fans are going to pissed as this board.

Expect to see McMahons resurrection from the grave and condemn the rabid wolverine's action.

This cannot be good for the WWE.

McMahon won't condemn anything. Shit I'll bet he's salivating about all the money he's gonna make off of Benoit merchandising. Right now as we speak I'll bet the WWE is slappin together a DVD on the career of Benoit. McMahon's a piece of shit. He has no shame. Benoit should burn in hell for what he did to his family, especially his seven year old son. Kill yourself, don't bring everyone else with you. This makes me sick.

Hyman Roth
06-27-2007, 12:05 AM
http://a.photos.cx/benoitRoid_rage-c1b.gif
http://a.photos.cx/Benoit_Shining-eb7.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/BenoitTime-fbe.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/benoitnancy-sullivan-817.jpg

Fuck him anyway - kill a 7 year old kid like that...his own son. Fucking roided out psycho bitch.

WhoCares?
06-27-2007, 12:18 AM
He strangled his wife & smothered the boy, then he hung himself a day later in his weight room

They're saying it was possibly due to steroid use (roid rage)

Geez, creepy stuff

DLRdelight!
06-27-2007, 03:38 AM
just sick man. so sick

Redballjets88
06-27-2007, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
http://a.photos.cx/benoitRoid_rage-c1b.gif
http://a.photos.cx/Benoit_Shining-eb7.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/BenoitTime-fbe.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/benoitnancy-sullivan-817.jpg

Fuck him anyway - kill a 7 year old kid like that...his own son. Fucking roided out psycho bitch.

yeah we know he is crazy, but dont pull this shit, making fun of his dead wife and son...you;re a fuck

BALLYJUNKIE
06-27-2007, 05:03 AM
THAT CARTOON OF HIM ABOUT TO STRANGLE HIS SON ,IS IN BAD TASTE ........... SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO COMMON SENSE !!! ........................ COMMON SENSE ISNT AS COMMON AS IT USE TO BE .

Redballjets88
06-27-2007, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
THAT CARTOON OF HIM ABOUT TO STRANGLE HIS SON ,IS IN BAD TASTE ........... SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO COMMON SENSE !!! ........................ COMMON SENSE ISNT AS COMMON AS IT USE TO BE .

exactly

Hyman Roth
06-27-2007, 07:03 AM
Fuck off little pussies. I post what I want where I want. You don't like it? Suck a bag of dick. Now I'm sorry your little homo-erotic faggot fantasy man turned out to be a psychopath, but don't take that out on me shit stick. Any more problems with my posts? Go fuck each other.

Hyman Roth
06-27-2007, 07:04 AM
You're God Damn right I'm a fuck!

Hyman Roth
06-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Suck on this you little emo ball lapper, fucking try and tell me what I can and can't post on the Roth Army...as if bad taste ever stopped anyone before:

http://a.photos.cx/benoityw6-d41.gif
http://a.photos.cx/Benoit_smother_butt-b70.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/beoit1182919324656-520.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/gofuckyourselfvowell-950.jpg

SA ME WHO
06-27-2007, 09:23 AM
fucking try and tell me what I can and can't post on the Roth Army.

Has nothing to do with trying to tell you what you can and can't post. (At least it wouldn't have been had it been coming from me.) Just telling you what a POS human being you are.

Call the murdering idiot all kinds of things. That's fine. Blame his bosses for not catching this. Blame a society where this type of thing is possible. (Hey, even if you get your jollies off of making fun of a murdered child's manner of death, hey, more power to you. As sick as that is, to each their own.) All I know is, I don't want you anywhere near me and my family. (Actually, you should be mailed off, in a burlap bag filled with carpenter ants, to some remote desert island full of poisonous snakes and surrounded by piranha.)

So, sit there and spew your vehemence like you're some renegade that doesn't care what others think and doesn't have to follow any social/moral conventions. Call people names thinking you're a real man because that kind of stuff doesn't affect your somewhere in the dark recesses of your soul. The rest of us will sit here and discuss this like rational adults and feel sorry for the innocent victims and those left behind and try to wrap our heads around the senseless tragedy.

And may some supreme being have pity on your tortured soul if you think making fun of this is A) funny, B) will earn you any cool points.

(I know this will set you off in a major way. And that's fine. That's your "gig", apparently. But you won't be doing it for my effect because I won't be reading any more of your posts. As a matter of fact, I'm looking to see if there's an ignore button now.)

WARF
06-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Which kid was it that he smothered in the picture? The Left or right?

Full Bug
06-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
I wonder what Kevin Sullivan is going through right now...
People who knew the Benoits were shocked by the deaths.

“I’m in the dark,” said Kevin Sullivan, a former professional wrestler who was previously married to Nancy Benoit. “I wrestled with him a lot. I thought he was a great performer.”

Mr. Sullivan added, “Last night when I found out, it was shocking, just shocking.”

Nitro Express
06-27-2007, 12:02 PM
I could see Hulk Hogan killing one of his daughter's boy friends but this is just some sad and twisted shit. I thought my dad was an asshole.

Nitro Express
06-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Hemroid rage? Must have not had any Preparation H and he went off the handle.

SA ME WHO
06-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Has nothing to do with trying to tell you what you can and can't post. (At least it wouldn't have been had it been coming from me.) Just telling you what a POS human being you are.

Call the murdering idiot all kinds of things. That's fine. Blame his bosses for not catching this. Blame a society where this type of thing is possible. (Hey, even if you get your jollies off of making fun of a murdered child's manner of death, hey, more power to you. As sick as that is, to each their own.) All I know is, I don't want you anywhere near me and my family. (Actually, you should be mailed off, in a burlap bag filled with carpenter ants, to some remote desert island full of poisonous snakes and surrounded by piranha.)

So, sit there and spew your vehemence like you're some renegade that doesn't care what others think and doesn't have to follow any social/moral conventions. Call people names thinking you're a real man because that kind of stuff doesn't affect your somewhere in the dark recesses of your soul. The rest of us will sit here and discuss this like rational adults and feel sorry for the innocent victims and those left behind and try to wrap our heads around the senseless tragedy.

And may some supreme being have pity on your tortured soul if you think making fun of this is A) funny, B) will earn you any cool points.

(I know this will set you off in a major way. And that's fine. That's your "gig", apparently. But you won't be doing it for my effect because I won't be reading any more of your posts. As a matter of fact, I'm looking to see if there's an ignore button now.)

Hey, man. I just went out for a while and after mulling it over, as much as I don't like your posts, I came off quite bit more harshly than I needed.

Your call is your call. I have the option to ignore. I still don't agree with that shit you posted, but, my apologies on coming across like such a dick. (I'd delete it but boards are changing to the "no edit after X minutes", so, rather than go through the whole "process", I just put this up. Again, my apologies.)

POJO_Risin
06-27-2007, 12:35 PM
It's funny...people keep talking about it being "Roid Rage."

So I ask you this...

How many people in the US take steroids?

How many get pissed off into Roid Rage?

finally...

How man KILL THEIR FUCKING FAMILY?

I don't give a fuck if he took every anabolic steroid in the world...you can't blame this shit on Roid Rage...

that's bullshit...

This fucking country and everyone's lazy ass way of thinking about shit.

He killed them because he was fucking flat out nuts...and don't give me the bullshit about how "quiet and respectful" he was.

whatever...

that's what they said about Dahmer.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
06-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Man, this is NOT going to reflect well for Barry Bonds...

POJO_Risin
06-27-2007, 12:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...

NOW THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT...

Hyman Roth
06-27-2007, 12:58 PM

(I know this will set you off in a major way. And that's fine. That's your "gig", apparently.... )

http://a.photos.cx/failureeasy-10c.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/samewho-1d8.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/benoit1182921077987-d95.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/fuckyou2-be9.gif

...and I liked you better before you apologized for whatever.

Lqskdiver
06-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Antman
McMahon won't condemn anything. Shit I'll bet he's salivating about all the money he's gonna make off of Benoit merchandising. Right now as we speak I'll bet the WWE is slappin together a DVD on the career of Benoit. McMahon's a piece of shit. He has no shame. Benoit should burn in hell for what he did to his family, especially his seven year old son. Kill yourself, don't bring everyone else with you. This makes me sick.

I was talking about more the spin that Vince was gonna pull once the media gets their hands on the story and steroid use in the industry. This is a big PR fiasco and trust it is only the beginning.

Good Morning America already aired a piece about roid use without getting a confirmation about the results of the toxicology reports on Benoit.

And I was right....Vince has risen from the grave and given a statement on wwe.com and last night before ECW.

This has the real potential to blow up in his face and they are going to be very careful how they tread the next few weeks. It he decides to distance himself and sacrifice Benoit, it is only in the interest of self preservation.

SA ME WHO
06-27-2007, 01:10 PM
http://a.photos.cx/failureeasy-10c.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/samewho-1d8.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/benoit1182921077987-d95.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/fuckyou2-be9.gif

...and I liked you better before you apologized for whatever.

I can tell you did by the low quality of that post.

MUSICMANN
06-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Steroids didn't cause him to go whacko, he was already that way. Way back in the day when my me and my brother were in our late teens, he started to bodybuild. IT got to the point where he started to compete and took some of that stuff for yrs, and it never changed him.

You have to be a little off from the get go. His wife had filed for divorce and had a restraining order put on his ass a few yrs. ago, stating the reason that he was abusive and violent. She later dropped the whole thing.

If you look back in history some of the most nicest and easy going guys have turned out to be the biggest killers thes country has ever seen. Dahmer, Bundy, Mason.

The guy was probably always this way, he just hid it very well.

diamondD
06-27-2007, 02:10 PM
His wife MIGHT be blamed on 'roid rage. His son had a disease called Fragile X. It's possible after killing her, he could tell his life was over, and couldn't stand the thought of leaving his sick son behind.

But no matter what, the kiling of him was deliberate and he's a piece of shit. He can text someone to make sure the dogs are ok, but kills his son?

Sick...

Vinnie Velvet
06-27-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by MUSICMANN
The guy was probably always this way, he just hid it very well.

Very true.

While I am a wrestling fan, Benoit was not one of my favorites. I liked some of his matches but I just found the guy to be strange.

Strange in the way he looked, talked, etc.

All of his fellow wrestlers talked about his 'intensity'. Seems like how he was on camera was like he was off camera.

Now it becomes blatantly clear that he was a nutjob all along. Yet, it was described as 'intensity' around the locker room. LOL.

Vinnie Velvet
06-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Suck on this you little emo ball lapper, fucking try and tell me what I can and can't post on the Roth Army...as if bad taste ever stopped anyone before:

http://a.photos.cx/benoityw6-d41.gif
http://a.photos.cx/Benoit_smother_butt-b70.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/beoit1182919324656-520.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/gofuckyourselfvowell-950.jpg

As sick and sadistic the murder was and sad what happened to Nancy and her son, those pics are fucking hilarious!! LMAO!! :D

But just look at that pic of Benoit with his arms around those two kids (at an autograph signing, he's holding a pen).

You can see how tight a grip he's got on them, and that kid on the left is shitting his pants! LOL.

Dude's been a whacko all along!

MUSICMANN
06-27-2007, 03:00 PM
On some other forums about this, they actually still have people thinking his wife flipped, assualted their son, he tied her up and accidentally choked her out. Then feeling really guilty smothered his son, and then got even more depressed, and hung himself.

Some people are just as fucked up as that douchbag was.

WARF
06-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Here's an interview I found from pwtorch.com that discusses steriod use, and his family.

Keller: Steroids have been a big part of pro wrestling for the better part of two decades. Have they been something you've felt pressure to take over the years because of your size?

Benoit: In my early years in Calgary, the place to be back then was the WWF. My idols were the British Bulldogs and they were in there. It was basically a big man's territory back then. It was like you were never going to be nothing unless you were bigger. Not only was my weight a problem, but I felt my height was a problem also. I'm about 5-9 or 5-10.

Keller: When you had used steroids, did you find it helped you in the ring with increased strength or did it hurt because of a decrease in stamina?

Benoit: It improves strengths and helps you put on weight and everything. Back then you didn't really look at any of the side-effects. You didn't look long-term. It's sort of like smoking was in the '50s. You really weren't aware of how bad it was for you. I didn't really know what I was doing.

Keller: What is your status now for how you try to stay in shape?

Benoit: I try to train as much as I can. Diet is a real big part of it. It's the biggest part. In terms of energy and stamina and everything, I really watch what I eat. When I go over to Japan, I usually bring a steamer with me and most of the time I end up cooking in my room instead of eating in restaurants because I like all of my food steamed and take lots of supplements like MetRx and stuff. I'm a real vitamin junkie, a vitamin freak.

Keller: Is MetRx the best supplement from what you've tried?

Benoit: I'm not into comparing companies. I just look for high protein and low fat and take it. I'm really into that, though.

Keller: What are some of the things that work best in terms of diet and training for you that may work for others?

Benoit: Everyone has a different stamina. It's hard for me to tell someone how to eat and how to train because they might have a totally different stamina than I do. Some guys have fast metabolisms and some guys have slower metabolisms and different builds. You really have to experiment to find something that works for you. Right now I've found a course of diet and training that I feel is really working well for me.

Keller: How does your family, your wife and your child react to your schedule in wrestling?

Benoit: It's really tough. It's a really hard balancing act. When I come home, I really try to distance myself from the business as much as I can. I don't watch wrestling on TV or anything like that. I really try to get away from it when I get home. I have good, quality family time. Because I know the next time I go on the road, usually when I go to Japan, it's for two weeks or three weeks. The last time I went it was six weeks. It gets tough sometimes.

Keller: Is there pressure from your family to work fewer dates or fewer tours even if it cuts back on your paychecks?

Benoit: Not really. I have a very understanding wife.

Keller: Any final comments you want to make?

Benoit: No, not really. I just want to improve myself. My long term goal is to establish myself more in the States. I'd like to have a pretty good run there at one time or another.

Hyman Roth
06-27-2007, 08:39 PM
http://a.photos.cx/benoit1182921077987-fc2.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/benoitLolstrangle-1ad.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/benoitnancy-sullivan-aca.jpg

http://a.photos.cx/ownedwrestleballs-9fb.jpg

BALLYJUNKIE
06-28-2007, 03:26 AM
HYMAN ROTH ,WHOEVER YOU ARE !!! YOUVE GONE WAY OVER BOARD ,WHY MUST YOU PUTS PICS OF THIS ON HERE ,ESPECIALLY PICS OF HIM WITH A PILLOW "SAYING COME TO DADDY " ....... SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT !!!!....... BEFORE THIS STORY BROKE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS GUY (BENOIT ) IM NOT A WRESTLING FAN . BUT THIS ISNT JUST A SPORTS STORY IS A NEWS STORY . IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WAS SHOT TO DEATH ,WOULD YOU PAINT A PICTURE OF THEM GETTING MURDERED? ......SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT TO AN INNOCENT 7 YEAR OLD KID ...... I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PROVE !!! ...... UNLESS YOUR TRYING TO PROVE YOUR A FUCKIN HEARTLESS ASSHOLE ...... IN THAT CASE YOUVE SUCCEEDED.......

Redballjets88
06-28-2007, 03:39 AM
HYMAN ROTH ,WHOEVER YOU ARE !!! YOUVE GONE WAY OVER BOARD ,WHY MUST YOU PUTS PICS OF THIS ON HERE ,ESPECIALLY PICS OF HIM WITH A PILLOW "SAYING COME TO DADDY " ....... SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT !!!!....... BEFORE THIS STORY BROKE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS GUY (BENOIT ) IM NOT A WRESTLING FAN . BUT THIS ISNT JUST A SPORTS STORY IS A NEWS STORY . IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WAS SHOT TO DEATH ,WOULD YOU PAINT A PICTURE OF THEM GETTING MURDERED? ......SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT TO AN INNOCENT 7 YEAR OLD KID ...... I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PROVE !!! ...... UNLESS YOUR TRYING TO PROVE YOUR A FUCKIN HEARTLESS ASSHOLE ...... IN THAT CASE YOUVE SUCCEEDED.......

very true

Full Bug
06-28-2007, 08:22 AM
« J.R. Remembers Chris Benoit
Benoit Tragedy.

The senseless and tragic death of the 3 people in the double murder-suicide that occurred over the weekend in the Benoit’s home in an Atlanta suburb is a nightmare that one still wants to awake from. For those of us that knew Chris, Nancy, and Daniel on a personal level it is still hard to believe that this horrific event could even occur much less why.

The last time I saw the three of them together was at Wrestlemania 23 and my wife and I had a long visit with the Benoits and at no time could one detect that there were any issues whatsoever. I even had the occasion to speak at length privately to Nancy and she said things were fine at home. As well as Nancy and I knew each other, if that had not been the case, she would have inferred otherwise I assure you. Like so many others who attended the event on that night, the Benoit family was happy and enjoying the moment.

So what happened? I do not know. No one knows. We will hopefully know more when the toxicology reports are completed. Until then all anyone has, including the media, is supposition based on speculation. To garner ratings, the media will continue to make this as huge a story as possible, even without all the facts. That’s the business in which they are involved. Remember when the media, without all the facts, essentially convicted the Duke Lacrosse team several months ago only to find out that there was no case but in the spirit of ratings and to scoop the competition, the three young men from the Duke Lacrosse team were in essence ruled guilty by the media?

I know this damn sure isn’t a Duke Lacross matter or even remotely close, because two innocent people are dead. But again we hear the media rush to judgment about why and how this horrific chain of events came to pass, but still without the evidence or a valid motive. So then why are three people dead? What caused this irrational and totally uncharacteristic behavior from an individual who hereto for had never demonstrated such tendencies in his workplace, not even once? I don’t know and neither does anyone else until the medical examiner can provide more information and then there will be most likely questions in this matter than may never be answered. I know this, God knows and he will deal with this matter accordingly.

Plus, some of those who have or are loosely associated with wrestling and who are making statements with little or no background of the facts of this matter or who simply want another 15 minutes are in a large sense pathetic.

The bottom line is that a woman and a small child are dead of murder and that is an utter shame. That act is inexcusable. The victim’s families need to be held close to our hearts and in our prayers. Let’s consider putting forth as much passion and effort in prayer and reflection as some are in playing amateur detective and wannabe investigative reporters. Let’s spend a little more time with our own families while we are at it, because there are no guarantees about tomorrow and we should covet every day we are blessed to have with our loved ones. I know this, I am going to do all I can to spend more time with family and friends than ever before as this sad situation has slapped me in the face in more ways than one.

I have had friends who questioned the Benoit-themed Monday Night Raw, especially in light of the events that occurred in the Benoit home. For all those who seem to know all the answers and seemingly like to give the appearance of having 20/20 vision after the fact let me add this; when we went on the air at 7 p.m. central time, all we knew was that the police, at the WWE’s urging, had gone to the home and had found three dead bodies in the Benoit home Monday afternoon. This information was confirmed to us late in the day Monday in Corpus Christi and that was all we knew. There was no talk from the authorities themselves of a double murder suicide that was relayed to us in Texas. The facts came out as the night progressed and more facts are still being released several days after this unspeakable nightmare.

Obviously, and in my opinion, if the WWE had known the information of what had actually happened in suburban Atlanta over the weekend, a different decision regarding Monday’s three hour retrospective to Benoit’s career would have obviously been different.

I know that Benoit’s behavior was totally uncharacteristic of him, as I knew him over so many years as he was one of the most professional and polite men with which I have ever been associated. I don’t know why this sickening chain of events happened, but murder, especially taking one’s own child’s life, is unpardonable. I am anxious to read the results of the toxicology reports as the next curious individual but the bottom line is that 3 people are dead including a mother and her son.

It is not too late for all of us to change how we deal with our own families and our friends and to honor every day we have the privilege of being on this earth. Remember, we are all only passing through, so take every day as a gift and continue to count all one’s blessings.

Today can truly be the first day in the rest of our lives. God Bless all of you that are suffering. Lean on God…He can handle it.
J.R.

DLRDUDE
06-28-2007, 08:37 AM
HYMAN ROTH ,WHOEVER YOU ARE !!! YOUVE GONE WAY OVER BOARD ,WHY MUST YOU PUTS PICS OF THIS ON HERE ,ESPECIALLY PICS OF HIM WITH A PILLOW "SAYING COME
TO DADDY " ....... SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT !!!!....... BEFORE THIS STORY BROKE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS GUY (BENOIT ) IM NOT A WRESTLING FAN . BUT THIS ISNT JUST A SPORTS STORY IS A NEWS STORY . IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WAS SHOT TO DEATH ,WOULD YOU PAINT A PICTURE OF THEM GETTING MURDERED? ......SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT TO AN INNOCENT 7 YEAR OLD KID ...... I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PROVE !!! ...... UNLESS YOUR TRYING TO PROVE YOUR A FUCKIN HEARTLESS ASSHOLE ...... IN THAT CASE YOUVE SUCCEEDED.......

That's what lack of pussy will do to ya...More pussy, less internet

DLRDUDE
06-28-2007, 08:38 AM
That wasn't intended for you Bally

eddie78
06-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Christ, gimme' a break.
I'm sorry you couldn't detect any issues JR, but the fucker did what he did & your Wrestling buddy was a dirtbag.
Lean on God?
M'kay...

BITEYOASS
06-28-2007, 11:11 AM
It's always the wrestlers who weren't born big and try to increase their size by artificial means that are always causing problems. You never see the Rock, Andre the Giant or Mick Foley try any of this shit.

Vinnie Velvet
06-28-2007, 01:14 PM
I find it hilarious how many of Benoit fellow wrestlers and so on are saying how uncharacteristic his actions were regarding the murder of his son and wife.

Okay, so it was uncharacteristic of a guy who many saw was a hard worker.

Yet, turned out to be a pathetic piece of shit and most of all....a coward.

And certainly not any measure of a man who can take care of his family. You got problems?? DEAL WITH THEM!

Don't fucking take the 'easy way out' by offing your wife and son and then yourself.

That is pathetic. Unfortunately, Benoit's friends and co-workers didn't know this side of him and now are syaing "I can't believe it."

Well, believe it, Benoit will be remembered as a MURDERER!

ALinChainz
06-28-2007, 01:33 PM
What I want to know now is the extent of his son's needle marks.

Did he inject his son with roids of his own sick choice or was this a special type prescribed to the kid by a doc?

Guitar Shark
06-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Man, this is NOT going to reflect well for Barry Bonds...

You're on a roll lately dude....

:lol:

FORD
06-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Another bizzare sidenote to this sickening story.......

Web Time Stamps Indicate Nancy Benoit's Death Reported on Web at Least 13 Hours Before Police Found Bodies in Her Home

Thursday , June 28, 2007
By Blane Bachelor

An anonymous user operating a computer traced to Stamford, Conn. — home to World Wrestling Entertainment — posted an entry to pro wrestler Chris Benoit's biography on Wikipedia.org announcing the death of his wife Nancy at least 13 hours before police in suburban Atlanta said they found her body along with her husband's and that of their 7-year-old son, FOXNews.com has learned.

Employees at Wikipedia.org said the posting went live on their site on Monday at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Police, however, said they found the bodies Monday at 2:30 p.m. EDT.

The posting reads: “Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.”According to a Wikipedia.org report published after FOXNews.com made inquiries, the edit was reversed just under one hour later with the comment:

"Need a reliable source. Saying that his wife died is a pretty big statement, you need to back it up with something."

The posting apparently was made in reference to Benoit's scheduled appearance on Sunday night at an Extreme Championship Wrestling event in Texas.

An employee from Wikipedia.org told FOXNews.com that he called and left a message with investigative authorities in Fayetteville, Ga., at around 11 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, after the posting was brought to the attention of the St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Web site.

“I chat with other editors on IRC — Internet relay chat — and somebody pointed it out to me on a relay chat and that it came from a Stamford connection, and that it took place at midnight Eastern Standard Time on Monday morning,” said Wikipedia.org volunteer coordinator Cary Bass. “I called and left a message with the police department.”

The computer-generated time and date stamp of the Benoit entry are listed as 4:01, 25 June 2007. Wikipedia.org lists its entries according to Universal Time, also known as Greenwich Mean Time.

Further investigation, according to Wikipedia.com, shows that one hour after the first edit reversion, another anonymous edit by 125.63.148.173 using unwiredAustralia.com.au, a wireless Internet service provider, was made adding about the aforementioned personal issues: "which according to several pro wrestling websites is attributed to the passing of Benoit's wife, Nancy."

That edit was reverted less than 20 minutes later, with the following comment: "Saying 'several pro wrestling websites' is still not reliable information." The second edit was made by a computer in Australia from a wireless network, according to Wikipedia.org.

A message left by FOXNews.com with Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department was not immediately returned.

Investigators so far have ruled the Benoit killings as a double homicide-suicide.

Wikipedia.org claims to be one of the largest reference Web sites, and is written collaboratively by users from around the world. Approved users can make submissions and change entries that are posted on the site almost immediately. Bass said the site is constantly monitored to correct inaccuracies.

Bass said when there is a high-profile case, such as the Benoit killlings, Wikipedia.org limits postings to registered users, which is now indicated at the top of the Benoit entry. According to the listed history on the Benoit entry, the computer used to post the 12:01 a.m. entry had a Stamford, Conn., Internet Protocol — or IP — address, a numeric designation that is assigned to every computer with an Internet connection, and that same address has been used to post about a dozen other messages on the site, dating back to May 16, 2007.

In related news, FOXNews.com also has learned, through widely posted Web reports, that former pro wrestler Sherri Martel, who was found dead on June 15, was linked to former wrestler Kevin Sullivan — ex-husband of Nancy Benoit.

Click here to read more about the death of Sherri Martel.

Martel, who had a reputation as one of the top managers in pro wrestling, was found dead at her mother’s home in near Birmingham, Ala., on June 15. She was 49.

Investigators, who have not yet determined Martel's cause of death, say foul play is not suspected but that Martel did not die of natural causes.

Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html)

Redballjets88
06-28-2007, 05:56 PM
weird

PumpedUpMidget
06-28-2007, 06:17 PM
It is so sad to watch wrestling fall to such depths......when I was a kid, wrestling was an institution at our house on Saturday nights (late 60's, early 70's)......and one of the main people to blame is Vince McMahon...

Redballjets88
06-28-2007, 06:30 PM
yeah he made wrestling into crap...since the wcw fell through wrestling has been crap

Hyman Roth
06-28-2007, 10:12 PM
http://a.photos.cx/benoitLolstrangle-dcd.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/benoitnancy-sullivan-14c.jpg
http://a.photos.cx/benoit1182921077987-5a2.jpg

LOLZ!!! I love fucking with you wrestling faggots. Its like teasing monkeys in a cage...except the monkeys have a shred of intelligence. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun if you didn't get so pissed off! LMMFAO and FU!!

BALLYJUNKIE
06-29-2007, 06:33 AM
IM NOT A WRESTLING FAN .JUST HAVE SYMPATHY FOR INNOCENT VICTIMS OF SENSELESS VIOLENCE ........... TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE HYMAN ROTH ,CAUSE ID LOVE TO KNOCK YOU ON YOUR ASS !!!!...........YOU ARE A FUCKIN LOSER ,WHO HAS NO RESPECT OR CLUE TO WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT .YOUR TIME WILL COME ,HOPEFULLY SOON .

Hyman Roth
06-29-2007, 08:17 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FM7Rpf1x7RU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FM7Rpf1x7RU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MAPRamone
06-29-2007, 09:44 AM
He might have been suffering from extreme depression. Sometimes extremely depressed people, because of the disease, think the world is so rotten and the future so bleak that there is no way out but death. Some of these people unfortunately take their families with them. Their ultimate intention is not to hurt their families ; they think that by killing their families, they're actually saving them from an evil world. Ofcourse depression, no matter how deep, is not an excuse for such a deed. Benoit will burn in HELL!!!

ALinChainz
06-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Benoit's family shocked by murder-suicide, hoping tests provide closure

ESPN.com news services

ATLANTA -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit's father said Friday that he was eager to see whether chemical tests can help explain why Benoit killed his wife and son and committed suicide, acts that the wrestler's father said he had no clue were coming.

Michael Benoit said by phone from his home in Alberta, Canada, that his family is shocked and in disbelief over the slayings.

"We have no understanding of why it happened," he said. "We need some time to gather our thoughts and wait and see. There's still more information that's going to come out from toxicology tests that will give us some understanding of why this happened."

Steroids were found in Benoit's home, leading officials to wonder whether the drugs played a role in the killings, which took place last weekend. Some experts believe steroids cause paranoia, depression and violent outbursts known as "roid rage."

Chris Benoit strangled his wife Nancy and 7-year-old son Daniel, placing Bibles next to their bodies, before hanging himself on the cable of a weight-machine in his home, authorities said. No motive was offered for the killings.

Michael Benoit, who lives near Edmonton in Ardrossan, said the test results, which could take several weeks to be completed, "could give us closure." He said his son had seemed fine when they spoke on Father's Day, and had even said he regretted having to work instead of spending the day with his family.

"That really wouldn't give you an indication of someone who would do what he did a week later," the father said.

Law enforcement officials also want to know what might have been in Benoit's system at the time of the apparent murder-suicide. On Thursday, federal drug agents said they had raided the west Georgia office of a doctor who prescribed testosterone to Benoit.

The raid at Dr. Phil Astin's office in Carrollton began Wednesday night and concluded early Thursday, said agent Chuvalo Truesdell, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration. No arrests were made.

Hours before the raid, Astin told The Associated Press he had treated Benoit for low testosterone levels, which he said likely originated from previous steroid use. But he would not say what, if any, medications he prescribed when Benoit visited his office Friday.

Among other things, investigators were looking for Benoit's medical records to see whether he had been prescribed steroids and, if so, whether that prescription was appropriate, according to a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity because records in the case remain sealed.

Meanwhile, the parents of Nancy Benoit were contesting a widely-reported aspect of the case -- that Daniel Benoit had an inherted genetic developmental disability.

On Friday, Nancy Benoit's parents said through their attorney that they were unaware that their grandson had a rare medical condition called Fragile X Syndrome, an inherited form of mental retardation often accompanied by autism.

On Thursday, Jerry McDevitt, an attorney for Chris Benoit's employer, World Wrestling Entertainment, said Daniel Benoit had the condition, and added that Chris and Nancy Benoit had argued over whether he should stay home more to take care of their son.

But Atlanta-based lawyer Richard Decker, who represents Paul and Maureen Toffoloni, told ESPN.com's Elizabeth Merrill that the grandparents babysat often for Daniel and noticed no medical issues.

"To them, he's always been a normal, healthy, happy child with no signs of illness," Decker said. "And that's not from a distance. That's from day-to-day contact.

"There has been a lot of speculation and rumor in the media that is doing nothing to advance the investigation and doing everything to cause the Toffolonis intense pain."

The Toffolonis, Decker told Merrill, are "grieving and trying to keep a low profile." They have asked Decker to investigate a possible civil lawsuit, and he is waiting for the investigation to conclude.

"We're trying to stay out of their way right now," Decker said. "In the meantime, Maureen and Paul and Sandra [Nancy's sister] have asked me to ask members of the media and public to remember that this is an investigation of the death of their daughter and only grandchild. And even though Chris and Nancy led public lives, the family, specifically Daniel, did not lead a public life."

In a related development, an anonymous user with the same IP address as the person who edited Benoit's Wikipedia entry to report his wife's death -- hours before authorities discovered the bodies of the couple and their 7-year-old son -- confessed early Friday on an online discussion page attached to the Web site, saying the changes were based on rumors and speculation, not hard evidence.

The authenticity of the posting could not immediately be confirmed, though Wikinews, an online news source connected to Wikipedia, said that the Internet protocol address of the individual is identical to that of the user who edited Benoit's profile early Monday morning. An IP address is a unique series of numbers carried by every machine connected to the Internet.

"I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it," the user wrote.

Investigators are looking into who altered the entry early Monday to say that the wrestler had missed a match two days earlier because of his wife's death. A Wikipedia official, Cary Bass, said Thursday that the entry was made by someone using an Internet protocol address registered in Stamford, Conn., where the WWE is based.

An IP address does not necessarily have to be broadcast from where it is registered. It is not known where the posting was sent from, Bass said.

Benoit's page on Wikipedia, a reference site that allows users to add and edit information, was updated at 12:01 a.m. Monday, about 14 hours before authorities say the bodies were found. The posting, according to ABCNews.com, contained the following information:

"Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy."

McDevitt said that to his knowledge, no one at the WWE knew Nancy Benoit was dead before her body was found Monday afternoon. Text messages released by officials show that messages from Chris Benoit's cell phone were being sent to co-workers a few hours after the Wikipedia posting.

WWE employees are given WWE e-mail addresses, McDevitt said, though he did not know whether Chris Benoit had one.

On Thursday afternoon, the Wikipedia page about Benoit carried a note stating that editing by unregistered or newly registered users was disabled until July 8 because of vandalism.

Information from The Associated Press, ABCNews.com and ESPN.com's Liz Merrill was used in this report.

ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2919341&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines)

frets5150
07-01-2007, 10:02 PM
.:rolleyes:

frets5150
07-01-2007, 10:24 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/Copyof07-01-2007093533PM.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/07-01-2007093635PM.jpg

Fuckin Douche
:rolleyes: