• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sgt Schultz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Danes Burn Mohammed in Effigy

For a Mohammedan-free Denmark!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivqcOUWjsWw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivqcOUWjsWw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

We declare:

Saint Hans’ Eve has always celebrated the tradition of burning away the evil, in earlier times symbolized by the witch, who was supposedly directly connected to Satan. And if the witch was not burned then the harvest could not be safely brought into the house.

Now a new evil has arrived in Europe, an evil that lies and kills in the name of their so-called God. An evil that springs from the so-called Prophet Mohammed. Therefore, in our time, it is he who symbolizes evil and it is not just one harvest that will disappear, but all of Western Europe’s future that will vanish if this evil is not dispatched to Hekkenfeldt [i.e. Hell, literally the Hekla volcano in Iceland — BB].

Therefore will we burn the so-called Prophet Mohammed, on June 23, 2007, in three nameless places.

We burned Mohammed in three different places across the country. We now release the video from the first burning. The next videos will be released on July 23 and August 23.

For a Mohammed-free Denmark!!!

link
    Last edited by Sgt Schultz; 06-26-2007, 01:53 PM.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I see Daniel "Crack" Pipes the genocidal Zionfascist is stirring shit up again.......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• knuckleboner
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

i support the danes' right to free speech.

but that doesn't mean that i have to respect their racist, shortsighted, and inherently flawed speech. which i don't. (well, at least those danes who are part of this group. because i don't make sweeping generalizations based on the misdeeds of a few moronic individuals...)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yay!

One small victory!!

Say sgt schitz, why don't you go into a Muslim neighborhood and burn Mohammad in effigy?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Yay!

One small victory!!

Say sgt schitz, why don't you go into a Muslim neighborhood and burn Mohammad in effigy?
          I recommend Fallujah
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

You're not even supposed to make a mohammed effigy, let alone burn it.

Actually, you're probably supposed to burn one if you come across it.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Stop the presses!

A few boneheaded Danes are persecuting others for their religious beliefs!

More balderdash from the ROTH ARMY balderdouche: "Sgt" Slutz.
              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I find the whole thing funny although no doubt the 'Death to those who say Islam is not a peaceful religion' crowd won't.

They are setting fire to a cartoon picture.

Who the fuck knows what Mo looked like before he jumped on his flying horse up to heaven.

It's like when CNN fucking pixilated the cartoon. LMAO.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                  Stop the presses!

A few boneheaded Danes are persecuting others for their religious beliefs!
                  How is that persecutiing them?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    How is that persecutiing them?
                    It was the burning of Mohammed's image in order to offend and provoke that I was refering to as persecution (forfølgelse in Danish, by the way).

Persecution is defined as "the act or practice of persecuting on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs that differ from those of the persecutor."

Persecute is defined as "to oppress or harass with ill-treatment, especially because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs."
                    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not exactly a fucking pogrom is it?

It's not like burning people at the stake.

By your definition of persecution then this action isn't.

By your definition of persecute then the only word that is close is the word 'harass'.

I get harassed if watch American Idol because its shit. I strongly believe that it's shit. Am I being persecuted because it continues to be on TV?

Islam is a bullshit superstition like all religions. It uses fear of reprisal to stop criticism of it's obvious nonsensical crap. Freedom of speech has to overide this otherwise we'll end up back in the dark ages.

The reason those running Islam are so afraid is the same reason that the Catholic church had sermons in latin for so long. They fear the fact that once the garbage is allowed to be put up there and criticised logically and with scientific knowlege it doesn't stand up at all.

Religions like Islam or Christianity didn't get to where they are out of hundreds of compeditors by accident. They need fear, blasphamy and nowadays the protection of 'being persecuted' otherwise they fall to bits.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The fact remains that these effigies, just like the cartoons last year, are being pushed by a neocon Zionfascist, for the express purpose of provoking Muslims, and bringing on the world wide Holocaust that sick fucks like him have been pushing for ever since they killed Yitzhak Rabin.

That's not "freedom of speech", it's inciting fucking World War III.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So noone can criticise Islam?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm not denying that the people that did this are obviously assholes BTW.

I just think they should be allowed to be assholes.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                              [i]
                              More balderdash from the ROTH ARMY balderdouche: "Sgt" Slutz.
                              That's pretty damn funny.

Comment

Working...