PDA

View Full Version : Hinder

Susie Q
06-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Anyone else like these guys? Or admit to the guilty pleasure of them? I know majority of us are in their mid thirties and forties...so it is not cool to like someone like this.

But, I gotta tell you, once again...I like Hinder. I like Nickelback, and I even like Daughtry.

I must like the "I am in pain and I need to grind out this last note" type of singer.

Lips of a Angel
Get Stoned
Better than Me

All good songs. This could be a chick thing, and I can't help it. ;)

ELVIS
06-28-2007, 09:34 PM
They all suck...

Daughtry is ok I guess...

But, nope. Just you and a few other chicks dig Hinder...

binnie
06-29-2007, 03:12 AM
If you like that kind of music, they're ok.

Songs are well crafted, pretty decent hooks.

But they don't do a lot for me personally, I still think it's style over substance and I always quetion how much "pain" these types of bands are really in...

Full Bug
08-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Women have strange taste in music sometimes.....

FORD
08-01-2007, 06:17 PM
I actually heard a Hinder song last night when I was flipping through TV channels. I had no idea who they were, but my first impression was that the band was OK, but the singer sucked. They seem to be on a GnR retro kick or something.

katie
08-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Hinder are a bit too *nice* for my taste.

Safe mix, safe production......corporate rock,

sadaist
08-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Daughtry is ok I guess...

Yeah. Here is a decent U2 cover from him. But his voice sounds exactly like 5 other singers out right now. Nothing really makes him stand out from the pack.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZNZNDnlQUE0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZNZNDnlQUE0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Redballjets88
08-01-2007, 08:53 PM
they all suck rock today is shit.

Susie Q
08-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Women have strange taste in music sometimes.....
Yes bug, I'm quite eclectic. :o :)