Women, Can't live with um, pass the beer nuts!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Women, Can't live with um, pass the beer nuts!

So I thought I would go to the Army for some women advice. I've been talking to this girl on the phone for 2 months, we've had 2 pretty good dates recently also. So anyway, we made plans for Thursday (tonight) earlier this week to go out. Well she's in a wedding on Sat (she's a bridesmaid) and she called today saying she had to cancel the date because they had to re-fit her dress or make some ajustments to it, she said we can go out next week, which we set up plans for next Sat to go to a comedy club. Should I cancel on her next? Or just take as "shit happens sometimes"
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Dump her.

She's a two-bit cheatin' whore.
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

What, she didn't ask you to the wedding?

THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Women, Can't live with um, pass the beer nuts!

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
        So I thought I would go to the Army for some women advice...
        Hi Nate, (long time no talk)!
        You know that you can always count on me for that...

First, let me tell you that weddings are just plain crazy (especially for all females involved)... The countdown before the big date is excrutiating!

I do beleive the fact that she might have to go through some last minute changes... it ALWAYS happens... especially if she is dealing with a bridzilla...

I was just reading today, that couples have been planning weddings a long time ahead to be married on 07-07-07 (my 40th. B.Day )... so I would tend to beleive that THERE IS in fact, an actual wedding.

As far as asking YOU to accompany her... well... that is touchy. There could be many reasons why she didn't. But remember that bridesmaids have a "role" to play. Also, wedding invitations are sent a long time in advance (longer than you've known her, I beleive). I don't know.

So if the chemistry (and the sex) is good, I say; roll with the punches, find something else to do on that supposidly lucky day and see her the next time!

Don't let THAT get in the way of a possible relashionship... there could be worst things like being a "two-bit cheatin' whore" or simply being a BITCH... and in MY book, calling off a date, for some honorable reasons does not make her any of that.

Good Luck!

And as usual... keep us posted!
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Women, Can't live with um, pass the beer nuts!

... they had to re-fit her dress or make some ajustments to it...
          As long as she didn't put on 50 pounds since the last time you saw her :confused:

L.O.L.
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Ho, and if for some reason you really think that she could be dating someonelse or cheating... ask to see some wedding pics....

If she sais: "Well... there weren't any taken"... you know for sure that she's lying!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

I was never invited to the wedding, I would not go anyways. She seems pretty honest and since she said she was sorry like 100 times and she said let's do something next weekend, I guess I'll roll with it. I guess if a girl was not interested, she wouldn't throw out a future date.
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I was never invited to the wedding, I would not go anyways. She seems pretty honest and since she said she was sorry like 100 times and she said let's do something next weekend, I guess I'll roll with it. I guess if a girl was not interested, she wouldn't throw out a future date.
                EXACTLY, EXACTLY!!!

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Nov 2004

YOU CANT CHEAT ON SOMEBODY ,YOUVE ONLY HAD 2 DATES WITH ,THERES NO COMMITMENT THERE ?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

go with her man, if anything she is your best shot at gettin a little somethin somethin
                    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
                      YOU CANT CHEAT ON SOMEBODY ,YOUVE ONLY HAD 2 DATES WITH ,THERES NO COMMITMENT THERE ?
                      No but if she's double dating... it would suck for Nate, wouldn't it :confused:

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Nate, go with your Heart on This.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Should I cancel on her next? Or just take as "shit happens sometimes"
                          Dude, absolutely not.

Sounds like she had to cancel for a real reason, you don't need to play games.

Keep the date for next week, and next time you speak to her make you sure you seem interested about the dan wedding, women seem to like that.

And if she shows you a picture of her in the bridesmaids dress tell her she looks great in a way that lets her know you think she's hotter than the bride. Don't actually say she's hotter, just let her know you think she is.
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                            ... there could be worst things like being a "two-bit cheatin' whore" or simply being a BITCH...
                            alright blonddgirl777, I was only kidding about calling that complete stranger a bitch.

I think my man should go with his gut feeling. Then, if it goes south and she's a bitch I say go with a punch to her gut.

See now, I was kidding again.

Good luck NATE.

Happy Birthday blonddgirl!!!!
                            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• rocknrolldork
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jun 2004

post her pics and we'll let you know if you should dump her or not. lol.

Happy 40th blonddgirl!!!

Comment

Working...