X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Healthcare reform = TERRORISM!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMu6wCqdeyQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMu6wCqdeyQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

well thats a bit of a stretch haha.

but ya never know this world is fucked

but yeah must have been a slow fuckin day in news
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You can just tell that those assholes at FAUX are just praying for another terror attack....

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

not just fox but all the other outlets, how else will they perpetuate their scare tactics?

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Slow news day and shitty journalism...what a fucking joke that piece is.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know, I used to have a little respect for that Cavuto guy...

What a complete, pandering douche bag.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

Yah, I really don't understand their twist on that story...seems nonsensical. I seriously doubt that terrorists are gunna bother with a getting a doctorate degree just so they can plant a bomb.

I see them infiltrating the Inelegance agencies like the FBI or CIA or ATF. Where is the advantage of being a doctor? Unless they are planning on poisoning their patients so they all die, in which case they wouldn't be a doctor for very long.
              -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
                Where is the advantage of being a doctor? Unless they are planning on poisoning their patients so they all die,
                If that's the case, they should work for the pharmaceutical companies.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
                  Yah, I really don't understand their twist on that story...seems nonsensical.......

Kinda like a stupid conversation you overhear in a coffee shop...and it takes everything you have not to burst out laughing.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah i mean terrorism can come in many forms, but your local dr.... i don't know about that

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2004

You guys just wait till the jackasses in that big pale house pulls this out as a reason to back some big pharma and or HMO bill.......... We won't be laughing then and that is what bothers me cause the odor of that piece is wafting in my direction.
                      Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• Eddie's Booze
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2007

Re: Healthcare reform = TERRORISM!!!

Originally posted by FORD
                        <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMu6wCqdeyQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pMu6wCqdeyQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                        I have been to a Veterans hospital before EVERY DOCTOR there was foreign. So that puts a couple of fucks to FALSE news networks statement about Public/Private Healthcare.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...moking_dog.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Exactly! At least half of the doctors I've seen recently were of Pakistani or Indian origin...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I had an Indian doctor a couple years back. He wasn't a terrorist, but he got busted for being a pervert and having "inappropriate contact" with some female patients at his next job.

I never would have guessed.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I had a female Indian doctor that wish had inappropriately touched me more...

Comment

Working...