X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

If VH makes a new CD.....

Does Anyone else think if VH makes a new CD they take some of the tunes of the "Complete Zero" Demo's? There are some rockin' tunes on that demo "Big Troubles" has an awesome solo and "Babe don't leave me alone" And "She's the women" are great tracks too. Just a thought.
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Not a bad idea. Even if a new release was comprised of, say, half updated Zero Demo tracks (or even remastered versions of the demos) and half newer originals.

I'd pick it up.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• matt19
      Sniper
      • Mar 2005

I would too.
      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• vhwithroth
        Groupie
        • Jul 2005

Just give us a new cd before the tour! But i doubt it.

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

If VH makes a new CD..... they won't.

Comment

• katie
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Can't see them making a new CD.
            In a way they are in the same situation as Sabbath
            Whatever they release will never match up to the glory days.
            So they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't.

Tour & a DVD would be good

Comment

Foot Soldier
              • Jun 2007

There will be no new studio album with Dave. Ed plans to tour relentlessly over the next few years before he retires. He has plans to tour with both Sam and Dave in the future. After this reunion tour with Dave is completed. Ed is planning to tour further with both Sam and Dave together! There may be a couple of new tracks appear on a future compilation. Van halen will be a retro act now!

Comment

• tajmahal
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2007

Maybe they will release live album from the Gary Cherone era. Did VH play an EXTREME songs during this tour. I

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by 113
                  There will be no new studio album with Dave. Ed plans to tour relentlessly over the next few years before he retires. He has plans to tour with both Sam and Dave in the future. After this reunion tour with Dave is completed. Ed is planning to tour further with both Sam and Dave together! There may be a couple of new tracks appear on a future compilation. Van halen will be a retro act now!
                  And how the fuck do you know all this???
                  http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                  Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                  Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

All new material or nothing.

I wanna know if Eddie can still make a decent riff.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 113
                      There will never be a tour with Van HALEN and Van Hagar on the same stage.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Will the (3) tracks from 2000 ever see the light of day now?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          Will the (3) tracks from 2000 ever see the light of day now?

They will, one way or another. Even Jesus Himself has posted upon this board that He wants to hear the songs.

Van Halen doesn\'t want to piss off Jesus, do they?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            There will never be a tour with Van HALEN and Van Hagar on the same stage.
                            That's what still puzzles me regarding the round rocker? Even during that RNRHOF speech, the clown hinted something along those lines.

It's like FUCKHEAD, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FAT SKULL. DAVE NEVER WANTED TO SHARE A STAGE WITH YOU IN 2002 AND HE DOESN'T WANNA DO IT NOW OR EVER!!! BOTTOM LINE, YOU SUCK FUCKFACE, AS DOES ALL OF YOUR MUSIC!!!

Seriously, I'll NEVER understand how such a moron was ever signed to any label? Much less, fill the shoes of DLR.

So what, the band had commercial success in the 80's and 90's. So did fucking Mister Mister and it doesn't mean shit!!!

When/if this tour happens, all of the sheep will be silenced once and for all regarding VH post David Lee Roth cos it never did, will it ever nor does it matter!!!

I also could give a fuck less about people ragging Dave for his E.M.T, certification, Vegas stint, radio show, helecopter pilot's license, YFLM, writing a book or the bluegrass thing. The fucker tries things and does whatever he wants. How many rock and rollers have that much on their collective resume's, eh? He has the means, skills, talent and the money to do so plus he's already accomplished what 99.9% of people never will.

At the end of the day, David Lee Roth will go down as a rock icon as will EVH. None of the above can ever be said about Spamanthony PERIOD!!!

So for those of you sayin' "Awww fuck this tour" that's your fucking business and I respect it.

Regardless, it's rock and roll to me and I'll be there having a fucking blast!!!

Roth On!!!
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Foot Soldier
                              • Jun 2007

Wharf, Hey, they have more than 3 tracks from that period, at least 8.
                              Dave loves them, he stated that in 2004, so they will be at least re-worked or dusted down

Comment

Working...