X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mewisemagic
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

honolulu baby??

is this boot(song)well known??ive never heard or seen it before,i just d/loaded it-sounds pretty cool..if this is a rare one,yall let me know so i can share it..
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

from www.classicvanhalen.com (2:44)

"One version of this original was recorded on 6/03/76 at The Starwood In Hollywood, CA. It has also been called "Kissin' and Squeezin'."

During this particular performance, Dave explained the inspiration behind the song. He had fallen in love with a woman from Waikiki and wanted to write a song about her. He couldn't think of anything that rhymed with Waikiki, so he titled the song "Honolulu Baby. " Dave concluded the song's introduction by saying, "With any luck we'll release this next summer and get a hit!"
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• mewisemagic
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

cool shit!~!

Comment

• cwsmith17
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        from www.classicvanhalen.com (2:44)

"One version of this original was recorded on 6/03/76 at The Starwood In Hollywood, CA. It has also been called "Kissin' and Squeezin'."

During this particular performance, Dave explained the inspiration behind the song. He had fallen in love with a woman from Waikiki and wanted to write a song about her. He couldn't think of anything that rhymed with Waikiki, so he titled the song "Honolulu Baby. " Dave concluded the song's introduction by saying, "With any luck we'll release this next summer and get a hit!"
        Big Troubles is a tool, but she is a diehard Roth fan and she knows her shit.

Comment

Working...