X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack68
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

The who -leeds 2006 - wembley 2007

Here is the link to my photoshop album.I might of stolen some pics from friends who went but 95 % of them i took.I started out @ leeds university in june 2006 and the whole shebang abang was a blast.I got to meet Pete townshend twice which i never thought in a million years would happen.He really is a fucking cool guy,he could see when i first met him i was pretty nervous but he was easy to talk to .He does have piercing blue eyes.I met Roger briefly blew my chance at picture somebody cock blocked me.Even met Lou Reed if you can believe that.
    Hope fully this works..
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by Jack68; 07-15-2007, 09:14 AM.
    "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”
  • Jack68
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

This is lets see action from joes pub 2006 in nyc.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• Jack68
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

Wire and glass from pnc in nj 2006.

Comment

• Jack68
        Commando
        • Sep 2004

Me and Pete.

Comment

• Jack68
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Pete and myself in NYC 2007.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Cool pictures.

Was Pete a nice guy? He looks happy to pose for pictures there.
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Jack68
              Commando
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              Cool pictures.

Was Pete a nice guy? He looks happy to pose for pictures there.
              He was very cool and accommodating.I wish i could say we discussed the future of rock nroll and such but i really was in awe.I walk up to him after the 30 or so people got to meet him and im like "uhhh let me just say ive been waiting 25 years just to meet you and ill try not to sound like a babbling smuck."Hes just like 'relax where are you from and we just started talking for like 5 miniutes.'the impression i got from hiom was that he is amazed at how loyal and dedicated who fans are.The 2nd time i met him i had him sign a picture from the first meeting and he remembered me from my blathering speech about seeing the who at shea stadium when i was 13.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Oct 2004

Cool...
                Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Working...