PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen tour announcement this week?!!

David Lee Rocks
07-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Just heard on Sirius radio, Buzzsaw, the guy played Unchained, came on and said there should be the official announcement sometime this week for a VH tour In September, lets hope!!

VanHalener
07-15-2007, 04:39 PM
(fingers crossed)

binnie
07-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Well, you never know.

It's good that despite all of the soap opera bullshit, people are still psyched about this and are creating a buzz about it.

Lets hope we find out soon...

vhwithroth
07-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Its' been 23 years too long! We can only pray!!

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 09:14 PM
yeah i dont just want the announcment i want tour dates along with it.

vhwithroth
07-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

Along with a brand spanking new cd along with the announcement! Now I'm dreaming, I know.

bantonelli
07-15-2007, 11:04 PM
KLOS (Los Angeles) is our local Classic Rock Station and TOMORROW, MONDAY, JULY 16th, "THE" ANNOUNCEMENT will be made by Uncle Joe Benson at 5:00PM PST. Of course, East Coast people will probably hear before us, so keep tuned to your local Classic Rock station and let the TIX Sales begin....

Let's get the DLR Party Bus ready to go for 1st Concert of the Tour, since we all know it may not last through the whole enchilada...

jharp84
07-15-2007, 11:08 PM
I thought ya were a "NEW YAWKER" ? Oh well BIG NEWS!! DANKA VERY MUCH!!!

Redballjets88
07-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
KLOS (Los Angeles) is our local Classic Rock Station and TOMORROW, MONDAY, JULY 16th, "THE" ANNOUNCEMENT will be made by Uncle Joe Benson at 5:00PM PST. Of course, East Coast people will probably hear before us, so keep tuned to your local Classic Rock station and let the TIX Sales begin....

Let's get the DLR Party Bus ready to go for 1st Concert of the Tour, since we all know it may not last through the whole enchilada...

god i can almost feel it coming true. its scary

jharp84
07-15-2007, 11:10 PM

I'm driving that bus since I drive 3-4 hours a day for my job!! I can drink the jack and coke's thru a mc-ds 48 oz w/a straw!!

jharp84
07-15-2007, 11:12 PM
god i can almost feel it coming true. its scary

Time to strap on the seat belt???

bantonelli
07-15-2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by jharp84
Time to strap on the seat belt???

Well maybe not so fast...... First of all, What the heck happened to the so-called keeping the fans updated (or at least those who signed up) with the "VH Newsletter" to bring us the information first hand?? I'm hearing it from my local Radio Station ?? According to what I've read from a few linkers, their local radio stations have already made the announcement that a Fall Tour is on...

All I am interested in knowing is the TOUR SCHEDULE. Think Janie will divulge to us? or what's the VH Newsletter's purpose?
:confused:

David Lee Rocks
07-15-2007, 11:39 PM

Let's get the DLR Party Bus ready to go for 1st Concert of the Tour, since we all know it may not last through the whole enchilada... OH MY GOD!!its gonn abe a great week!!

David Lee Rocks
07-15-2007, 11:44 PM
maybe itll be on Howard Stern in the morning!!

JMJ
07-15-2007, 11:45 PM
everybody wants some :devil:

where's mimbo?

jharp84
07-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Well maybe not so fast...... First of all, What the heck happened to the so-called keeping the fans updated (or at least those who signed up) with the "VH Newsletter" to bring us the information first hand?? I'm hearing it from my local Radio Station ?? According to what I've read from a few linkers, their local radio stations have already made the announcement that a Fall Tour is on...

All I am interested in knowing is the TOUR SCHEDULE. Think Janie will divulge to us? or what's the VH Newsletter's purpose?

I think your right! Top back on bottle! Head down on pillow! Just goes to show the ERUPTION! IF AND WHEN! But now I am fooling myself as I have done the last 22 years!! Edward- your paying for my rehab! Ya JAG!!

WACF
07-15-2007, 11:48 PM

I'm still interesting in knowing what 40 dates got cancelled earlier this year...hard to know what to believe other than VH's lack of telling their fans what is going on is a disgrace.

bantonelli
07-16-2007, 12:08 AM
I think your right! Top back on bottle! Head down on pillow! Just goes to show the ERUPTION! IF AND WHEN! But now I am fooling myself as I have done the last 22 years!! Edward- your paying for my rehab! Ya JAG!!

LOL!! Hey, I'll admit...when I heard KLOS DJ (Tony Scott) say on Saturday, that there will be a "BIG" announcement on Monday afternoon given by Uncle Joe Benson, DJ Tony Scott said: "The announcement will be reuniting "This Man with his former band collegues" and the music immediately began to play DLR's "California Girls" .....I got an immediate grin on my face and the excitement began. :cool:

theicecreamman
07-16-2007, 12:10 AM
Ed better deliver we have waited too long for a reunion.

jharp84
07-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Your not at fault! Don't VORRY! Just the same ole Bullshit!!! Rollin down hill from "HOWDY DOODY MOUNTAIN!!

tajmahal
07-16-2007, 12:14 AM
The VH newsletter is not going to precede a formal announcement. The clue was they took down the "There is now news to report". If it is tomorrow the website will be updated. I wonder who is going to open up and if they are going to have a sponsor. It is interesting that the Police had a sponsor and Genesis surprisingly did not.

David Lee Rocks
07-16-2007, 12:15 AM
damn, i probably wont sleep tonight at all

Dan
07-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Sweet.

Dan
07-16-2007, 01:12 AM

Hi Bantonelli,

Tape it for Us if you can.:)

DLRdelight!
07-16-2007, 01:22 AM

couldnt agree more. we got an announcement last time and look where that got us

bantonelli
07-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Hi Bantonelli,

Tape it for Us if you can.:)

Hey Dan, I'll try my best. Perhaps you might be able to hear the announcement on the Internet Stream ??? Here is the website Stream for Los Angeles Classic Rock Station KLOS:

http://www.955klos.com/article.asp?id=390826

I also suspect that Melodicrock will make this a highlight of tomorrow's news ???

Happy to do what I can in exchange for a Vegamite Sandwich :D :D

Dan
07-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Hey Dan, I'll try my best. Perhaps you might be able to hear the announcement on the Internet Stream ??? Here is the website Stream for Los Angeles Classic Rock Station KLOS:

I also suspect that Melodicrock will make this a highlight of tomorrow's news ???

Happy to do what I can in exchange for a Vegamite Sandwich :D :D

Sweet.

Maybe One Huge KiwiFruit will do the trick.:D

MAX
07-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Sweet.

Maybe One Huge KiwiFruit will do the trick.:D

Dan, leave your boyfriends out of this. :p

Dan
07-16-2007, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Dan, leave your boyfriends out of this. :p

Max,You Know how BIG they are.:D

bantonelli
07-16-2007, 01:44 AM
Now, if we just see the Official TOUR SCHEDULE in print...

Are you listening, Janie?

MAX
07-16-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Max,You Know how BIG they are.:D

Ummmm... NO, I DON'T!!! :uck:

:p

bantonelli
07-16-2007, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ummmm... NO, I DON'T!!! :uck:

:p

Too funny!

Dan
07-16-2007, 01:51 AM
Too funny!

:(

bantonelli
07-16-2007, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Dan
:(

The bantering between you and Max...it's all good...right?

Dan
07-16-2007, 01:54 AM

Always Good.:D

MAX
07-16-2007, 02:36 AM

Oh yeah... Dan's just been in love with me since he signed up and I can't commit to his gay lifestyle. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Unfortunately, it bums him out, literally. The poor little kiwi sissypants. :p

Seriously and all kidding aside, Dan's a great friend. :)

It's cool that you're concerned.

So, are you stoked for this tour or what?!?!?!?!? :killer:

tjvhou812
07-16-2007, 02:44 AM
they better come to the new england area first.....

before it blows up

rockhead
07-16-2007, 02:55 AM
Dan , i hope they include Australia and New Zealand in their tour intinery!

bantonelli
07-16-2007, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh yeah... Dan's just been in love with me since he signed up and I can't commit to his gay lifestyle. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Unfortunately, it bums him out, literally. The poor little kiwi sissypants. :p

Seriously and all kidding aside, Dan's a great friend. :)

It's cool that you're concerned.

So, are you stoked for this tour or what?!?!?!?!? :killer:

I am totally stoked...that is....after I purchase tix and get to the arena...;)

Wawazat
07-16-2007, 04:26 AM

So far the "newsletter" lives up to my expectations.

Besides a crappy welcome

zero

philouze
07-16-2007, 04:26 AM
Holy Shit.. Just waitin' now... Could be goddamn kewl.. SPREAD THE NEWS, FOR FUCKS SAKE !!

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 05:51 AM
yeah all i care about is tour dates and ticket prices. god i hope they arent too exspensive, im in between jobs

philouze
07-16-2007, 06:00 AM
I got no job.. But I live in France, so there's NO chance they will come over here. I'll stick to the bootlegs !

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 06:02 AM
that sucks, but hey if the tour does well enough they may add some european dates. keep the fingers crossed.

philouze
07-16-2007, 06:07 AM
You're fuckin right, RBJ88...
I just hope that fuckin tour WILL happen AND will do WELL (No doubt 'bout it, if it's the case)

VanHalener
07-16-2007, 11:20 AM

That fucking radio station showed Spam Ed & Al next to their logo. The pictures change to different artists, but Spam was still there. I bet they are too fucking stupid to wipe that from their site after the announcement.

Patiently waiting for announcement.

Van Halen party at my house everyone. TONIGHT!

Mail me for time # & address.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 12:36 PM
god why arent the stations announcing yet

philouze
07-16-2007, 12:41 PM
That's what I was wondering too...

Vinnie Velvet
07-16-2007, 12:45 PM
http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/93-7-kclb-announces-tour-t38739.html

JMJ posted at Links that 93.7 KCLB in Palm Springs announced the tour with Roth

safe to say we will be getting dates this week.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 12:51 PM
this must be too good to true. hold me vinnie....or not either way

philouze
07-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Ladies, Dudes & Others...

THEY'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 12:57 PM
i wish my station would announce, they just played cvh but didnt say anything

philouze
07-16-2007, 01:02 PM
If they played CVH, then it's ON, BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/93-7-kclb-announces-tour-t38739.html

JMJ posted at Links that 93.7 KCLB in Palm Springs announced the tour with Roth

safe to say we will be getting dates this week.

The Official Announcement TODAY (Monday, 7/16/07) in LOS ANGELES will be at 5:00PM PST on KLOS.;) :D

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 02:05 PM
7 pm my time

VanHalener
07-16-2007, 02:45 PM
(fingers crossed so hard they're gonna brake soon)

Dan
07-16-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by rockhead
Dan , i hope they include Australia and New Zealand in their tour intinery!

I hope too,but I think they will just keep it in The States.:)

The Guy
07-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Its on!
Though not yet official, paperwork is done just not signed yet. Perhaps this afternoon, but no later than Wednesday for the official announcement.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 02:59 PM
fuck you guy. dont chime in you fuck because every time you say something it is wrong. dont screw all of us over you fuck

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by The Guy
Its on!
Though not yet official, paperwork is done just not signed yet. Perhaps this afternoon, but no later than Wednesday for the official announcement.

What specifically are you referring to? TODAY is the official announcement on KLOS-Los Angeles....are you trying to say that LiveNation/Ticketmaster will print the Tour Schedule on Wednesday?

We already know it will be confirmed today..... Guy - you are a dollar short on this one.

The Guy
07-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
What specifically are you referring to? TODAY is the official announcement on KLOS-Los Angeles....are you trying to say that LiveNation/Ticketmaster will print the Tour Schedule on Wednesday?

We already know it will be confirmed today..... Guy - you are a dollar short on this one.

Nothing is going to announced without it being 100% official, especially this time around.
Don't be sad if its not announced today on KLOS.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 03:15 PM
Nothing is going to announced without it being 100% official, especially this time around.

no....they announced in febuary and it definatly wasn't official.

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 03:16 PM

Then why did the Radio Station make it specific that it would be today at 5:00pm ?

Since you have inside knowledge, why don't you tell us the proposed Tour Schedule?

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 03:24 PM
don't even ask him to, he is a walking jinx, every predicition he makes is wrong and when they are close they ruin reunions

philouze
07-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Fuckin A !!!

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 03:32 PM

SAD? I don't think so. I'm a diehard CVH fan like everyone else on this site, but since we've been dealing with the boy-who-cried-wolf for so long.....if it doesn't happen, it's simply TYPICAL and EXPECTED.

If it happens? Great!

Either way, we've been swayed too long for us to go crazy over this news....that is, until the lights go down and Eruption begins. ;)

Vinnie Velvet
07-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Don't put all your faith into radio stations.

I think we all know better.

But it does look like we may get the announcement this week.

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 04:03 PM
...We already know it will be confirmed today

SAD? I don't think so. I'm a diehard CVH fan like everyone else on this site, but since we've been dealing with the boy-who-cried-wolf for so long.....if it doesn't happen, it's simply TYPICAL and EXPECTED.

If it happens? Great!

Either way, we've been swayed too long for us to go crazy over this news....that is, until the lights go down and Eruption begins. ;)

LMMFAO -

The Guy
07-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Don't put all your faith into radio stations.

I think we all know better.

But it does look like we may get the announcement this week.

All I can say right now is that the tour will start in a western state and then move eastward then wrapping up back in the west.
The breaking music news everyone wants was to and still could happen today, but its not a totally done deal yet so it may be a day or two more. Hang in there though, because it is a go.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 04:10 PM
ill remember this that way when st louis is the first date maybe you will go away for good

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Fuck Off, The Guy. You fucking pussy troll.

philouze
07-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey, Guy ??
Any info about a MOTHERFUCKIN FRENCH DATE ????
Now, Tell me bout That, then I'll believe what U say..
Otherwise, Fuck It.

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 04:14 PM
God I hate messageboard trolls. I just want to jump through their monitor and squeeze their heads until they pop like a zit.

philouze
07-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Talkin to me ?? LMFAO

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 04:16 PM
especially when they are wrong every time

Angel
07-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Haven't they said that a major announcement would be made? Doesn't necessarily mean they're talking VH.

philouze
07-16-2007, 04:23 PM
They play fuckin CVH every time they can.. And this fuckin thing's been in the air for months.. WTF... They're not talkin' bout love...

philouze
07-16-2007, 04:24 PM
That is, CVH reunion would fuckin blow everything off.. We ALL know it.

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by philouze
Talkin to me ?? LMFAO

No...

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Haven't they said that a major announcement would be made? Doesn't necessarily mean they're talking VH.

you're fat.

philouze
07-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Hyman, I knew it.. ;)
Fuck The Guy, Let's Go With Dave..
And yep, Angel's a Fat Cheddar Troll.. A sheep ??

Vinnie Velvet
07-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Well, the Guy has spoken.

Whew. That was a close one. Now we call all rest easy now.

:D

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Well, the Guy has spoken.

Whew. That was a close one. Now we call all rest easy now.

:D

thank god the guy was here to tell us the reunion was on

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Angel is no troll. She is my eFriend.

VanHalener
07-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Whenever it becomes official I'll be in my front yard doing this...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/htR5se-w6SE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/htR5se-w6SE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

tajmahal
07-16-2007, 04:41 PM
I think the big announcement could be the return of Peter Cetera to Chicago.

Just kidding.

DLR'sCock
07-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Ignore the "Gay" and he'll go away.

Announcement?

If it does then kool, if it doesn't then whuteva...

The only news that tells me anything is Dave's silence, so if the tour announcement happens, I won't "truly" believe anything until I am at the show and watching the mutha fucka go down live...

My birthday is in Sept, so that would be a nice present.

.......fuck the trolls and fuck the bs, and fuck VH, and fuck your mom.

ok, now i feel better....

cheers!

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 05:11 PM
All I can say right now is that the tour will start in a western state and then move eastward then wrapping up back in the west.
The breaking music news everyone wants was to and still could happen today, but its not a totally done deal yet so it may be a day or two more. Hang in there though, because it is a go.

Its not a "totally done deal yet"...but he knows the path of the "tour" with authority.

:rolleyes:

DLR2007
07-16-2007, 05:43 PM
I think there will be an announcement today cause the KLOS DJ just said "Dont miss Uncle Joe's concert announcement today at 5:00".

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 05:44 PM

Sounds to me like they'll start in Vegas at Pearl (possibly) and, of course, end up with the last concert being the "Home Turf" LA....

Yes, Guy...we know it's a GO, but thanx anyway. ;)

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 05:52 PM
LMMFAO!!

nightlife
07-16-2007, 06:10 PM
If I had my way Dave, Ed and the fellas would stay up on Micky Mouse hill and write and record a brand new album to release before they embark on a tour.

DLR2007
07-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Since Ed, Al, and Dave all live relatively close to the radio station, it would be cool if they went down to the station and announce it themselves, that way we could be sure it's official.

Angel
07-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
Angel is no troll. She is my eFriend.

Thanks, Hyman. These little boys have no clue how long Angel has been around, do they?

A troll.... nah, I'm the real thing.

Sheep>>> I've hated Hagar since before these little boys were in diapers. :D

Dave or the Grave, babies...

Now, back to the subject. I would like nothing more than an announcement to be made, and I always HOPE that news of a major announcement will be VH... but I'm old enough & wise enough not to count my chickens before they hatch!

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Thanks, Hyman. These little boys have no clue how long Angel has been around, do they?

A troll.... nah, I'm the real thing.

Sheep>>> I've hated Hagar since before these little boys were in diapers. :D

Dave or the Grave, babies...

Now, back to the subject. I would like nothing more than an announcement to be made, and I always HOPE that news of a major announcement will be VH... but I'm old enough & wise enough not to count my chickens before they hatch!

1291 days

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:15 PM
We already know it will be confirmed today

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/klos-will-not-have-vh-info-t38751.html

hmmm...anyone have the time?

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 07:18 PM
i couldnt view that link what were they saying

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by venom thrust @ VHLinks
Joe Benson will NOT have VH info today! I spoke with Rita Wilde at KLOS it's not VH! It was suppose to be the Eagles and now that has been put off. sorry guys.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 07:24 PM
from what i hear venom is "the guy" of the links

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:29 PM
VH sis@ VHLinks
Ok just heard uncle Joe Benson say its not Van Halen on tour annoucement he also said just thought id get this info out of the way after reading a memo from some lawyers

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:31 PM
from what i hear venom is "the guy" of the links

If you believe Ford. But from my understanding, that is in dispute. Ask Plexi what he thinks.

On the other hand, there is no dispute in my mind that The Guy is full of shit.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 07:36 PM
the reason im skepitcal is bc we have people here that listen to the la station that havent said anythng

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Skepticism is healthy. Now consider the concept of 'bias'.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 07:42 PM
yeah i just put the website player up to see for myself.

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 07:43 PM
the reason im skepitcal is bc we have people here that listen to the la station that havent said anythng

RBJ88 - Nothing's been said because it will not be announced until 5:00PM PST...It's 4:45pm. According to KLOS, an announcement will be made TODAY....according to "THE GUY" it may not happen ???? Will let you know what we hear in 15 minutes.

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:44 PM
I couldn't get it to stream...even after I shut down my firewall. So I'll have to rely on y'all to confirm what I already strongly suspect.

sadaist
07-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Uncle Joe does major concert announcements all the time. There was one at 5 pm last Wednesday that they hyped for a couple of days. Turned out to be Heaven & Hell with Dio in October. Todays 5 pm announcement could be anyone.

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:46 PM
RBJ88 - Nothing's been said because it will not be announced until 5:00PM PST...It's 4:45pm. According to KLOS, an announcement will be made TODAY....according to "THE GUY" it may not happen ???? Will let you know what we hear in 15 minutes.

...And there are people listening to KLOS right now that have already reported that they announced it will NOT be Van Halen. But, of course, its still ENIVITABLE. :rollleyes:

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 07:46 PM
well people at the links are sayin there will be no announcemnt

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Uncle Joe does major concert announcements all the time. There was one at 5 pm last Wednesday that they hyped for a couple of days. Turned out to be Heaven & Hell with Dio in October. Todays 5 pm announcement could be anyone.

Could be anyone, but DJ Tony Scott said it on Saturday that Uncle Joe was going to make the major Concert announcement and he stated that it would bring "This man and his former band collegues" back together and he immediately played "California Girls".

I think that was a subtle hint.

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Not the Beach Boys version.......it was DLR.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 07:49 PM
nope its john stamos and the beach boys world tour

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:51 PM
She's hedging as the hour grows close....lmao @ bantoneli.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 07:52 PM
well venom thrust at links was wrong, he just said the announcment is still on

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Why don't you reserve your judgment until you actually hear the announcement.

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-16-2007, 08:04 PM
1 minute and we shall know.

sadaist
07-16-2007, 08:05 PM
Scorpions

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 08:05 PM
well he said he had 2 announcments but he couldnt say the major one, but it will be said soon (van halen) but good news the scorpions are player in la soon

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 08:06 PM
well he said he had 2 announcments but he couldnt say the major one, but it will be said soon (van halen) but good news the scorpions are player in la soon

Van Halen or Eagles...did the DJ actually mention Van Halen at all?

And maybe Bantonelli needs to change-up her deluded obsession to one for Klaus Meine?

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Okay...gotta give this one to The Guy. Uncle Joe Benson said he had (2) major concert announcements to be made. He made the first announcement, which is the Scorpions, BUT.....he said the second major concert announcement is being held in the legal dept. for another day or two, although he expected to release it today.

The announcement will be made in a day or two.....so, I'll give it up to the Guy on this one. Wednesday looks like possibly a safe bet.....but we know it's Van Halen.

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-16-2007, 08:08 PM
So it has to be this week. We have all waited forever so whats another couple of days?

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Okay...gotta give this one to The Guy. Uncle Joe Benson said he had (2) major concert announcements to be made. He made the first announcement, which is the Scorpions, BUT.....he said the second major concert announcement is being held in the legal dept. for another day or two, although he expected to release it today.

The announcement will be made in a day or two.....so, I'll give it up to the Guy on this one. Wednesday looks like possibly a safe bet.....but we know it's Van Halen.

My God you are stupid.

cattlecrunch
07-16-2007, 08:09 PM
GOD DAMN IT!!!!! SCORPIONS? BULSHIT LET THE FUCKIN CAT OUT OF BAG ALREADY

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 08:10 PM
I thought today at 5:00 was the "safe bet"....???

Dan
07-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Anyone Up for a Drink?

Hyman Roth
Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
So it has to be this week. We have all waited forever so whats another couple of days?

mmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

sadaist
Originally posted by cattlecrunch
GOD DAMN IT!!!!! SCORPIONS? BULSHIT LET THE FUCKIN CAT OUT OF BAG ALREADY

LMAO! You've been at this site almost 3 years and that's your first post. You finally snapped. I'll throw 5 stars to you cause we all feel your pain.

Hyman Roth
Originally posted by Dan
Anyone Up for a Drink?

No thanks.

DavidLeeNatra
07-16-2007, 08:13 PM
you know what...sometimes it must be great to be a bon jovi fan...you will never have to worry to get a cheesy album and a tour every one or two years...

VindictivePantz
07-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
you know what...sometimes it must be great to be a bon jovi fan...you will never have to worry to get a cheesy album and a tour every one or two years...

Oh come on now...we're all livin' on a prayer.

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-16-2007, 08:16 PM
mmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

What the fuck is that suppose to mean?

DavidLeeNatra
07-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by VindictivePantz
Oh come on now...we're all livin' on a prayer.

fuck...yesterday I saw an hour of the "bigger bang"-tour of the stones on TV...mick and keef hated each other deeply for years but always knew how to deliver the goods...for more than forty fuckng years now...

BTW...the show was GRATE!!!

VindictivePantz
07-16-2007, 08:18 PM
What the fuck is that suppose to mean?

Someone's really excited about their MBA?

cattlecrunch
07-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Yes it's my 1st post in 3 yrs. Don't always have anything worth posting but I my heads about to explode. I shouldn't be suprised of course with these guys.

Angel
07-16-2007, 08:28 PM
1291 days

Baby boy, that's how long this site has been back up and running. If you were to check Sarge, Ford, BBB, Dr. Love, WARF, etc. you would see that we ALL have the same date. It's the first day the site was back up.

If you knew anything about me at all, you would know how I feel about Spammy, and VH without Dave. As for fat, if you think the chick in my avatar is fat.... then I guess I am.

DLR'sCock
07-16-2007, 08:31 PM
haha

Dan
07-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Angel is a Roth Army,Lady.

Viking
07-16-2007, 08:51 PM
News flash, peasants. Two days after the 'tour' is announced, Ed will admit himself into an orthopedic clinic to have his other hip replaced. :lol:

JMJ
07-16-2007, 08:56 PM

that announcement was for the eagles, at least it was supposed to be until they told klos not to release it cuz things broke down

Pasadena Bunnie
07-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by JMJ
that announcement was for the eagles, at least it was supposed to be until they told klos not to release it cuz things broke down

I'm standing by the VH announcement. KLOS's legal dept. had to hold up the release to announce it, but it WAS the announcement that was to be made today. The GUY in this case was correct.

David Lee Rocks
07-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by cattlecrunch
GOD DAMN IT!!!!! SCORPIONS? BULSHIT LET THE FUCKIN CAT OUT OF BAG ALREADY I know right? That fuckin cat is gonna sufficate!! LOL

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm standing by the VH announcement. KLOS's legal dept. had to hold up the release to announce it, but it WAS the announcement that was to be made today. The GUY in this case was correct.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9242/bantonellikatietakesadiyw2.jpg

wyedamnit
07-16-2007, 09:16 PM

All I can say is that it will rain sometime between now & this time next year & all of us are going to die.....

PS. I also know that any CVH tour at this point will be a fucking shame. The present generation of party animals & hot asses don't know who they are, so the show will be full of old chicks with tits to their ankles & wannabe's trying to recapture a little of the "Glory Days".
They'll be snorting Viagra & Geritol backstage & get BJ's from chicks that need help getting up afterwards.

Now maybe if Dave gets some hair extensions & they kick at least modest ass on the first tour, we'll see some firm young breasts flashing from the shoulders of some guy who's passing the joint around & sucking on a Budweiser tall boy.

Angel
07-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Hyman, please don't insult that sweet special needs child that way!

Angel
07-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by wyedamnit
All I can say is that it will rain sometime between now & this time next year & all of us are going to die.....

PS. I also know that any CVH tour at this point will be a fucking shame. The present generation of party animals & hot asses don't know who they are, so the show will be full of old chicks with tits to their ankles & wannabe's trying to recapture a little of the "Glory Days".
They'll be snorting Viagra & Geritol backstage & get BJ's from chicks that need help getting up afterwards.

Now maybe if Dave gets some hair extensions & they kick at least modest ass on the first tour, we'll see some firm young breasts flashing from the shoulders of some guy who's passing the joint around & sucking on a Budweiser tall boy.

You think the young chicks will be into an older man with hair extensions??? LOL.

As for the old ladies with tits to their ankles.... There are many of us who take good care of ourselves... My tits haven't reached my ankles yet, nor my belly button, and my nipples still point straight forward...and honey, after I give a BJ, it's the guy that needs help getting up! ;)

sadaist
07-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Hyman, please don't insult that sweet special needs child that way!

I 2nd that.

wyedamnit
07-16-2007, 10:00 PM
You think the young chicks will be into an older man with hair extensions??? LOL.

As for the old ladies with tits to their ankles.... There are many of us who take good care of ourselves... My tits haven't reached my ankles yet, nor my belly button, and my nipples still point straight forward...and honey, after I give a BJ, it's the guy that needs help getting up! ;)

Now don't take exception, I dig the older birds as well. There's no substitute for experience. Send me a picture of your breasts to confirm their orientation:>

I'm just stating the obvious fact that the tour is not going to live up to everyone's expectations...They aren't but a few years from "Running with the Devil" literally. It's not ever gonna be 1984 again, put the mullet down & walk away guys. The only reason people still tolerate the Stones is because they never quit, have respect & genuine appreciation for their fans, & keep rolling out new material. The new shit stinks but it's like designer jeans -- you don't buy em cause they fit well, you buy em cause everyone else is.

svrwthr
07-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Sat 09/15/07 Phoenix, AZ US Airways Center
Sat 09/29/07 Novato, CA Stafford Lake Park
Fri 10/19/07 Biloxi, MS Beau Rivage Theatre
Sat 10/20/07 Houston, TX Verizon Wireless Theater
Wed 10/24/07 Dallas, TX Lakewood Theater
Thu 10/25/07 Tulsa, OK The Brady Theater
Sat 10/27/07 Bloomington, IL U.S. Cellular Coliseum
Tue 10/30/07 Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre
Wed 10/31/07 South Bend, IN Morris Performing Arts Center
Fri 11/02/07 Detroit, MI Fox Theatre
Sat 11/03/07 Detroit, MI Fox Theatre
Sun 11/04/07 Grand Rapids, MI DeVos Hall @ Grand Center
Tue 11/06/07 Green Bay, WI Oneida Casino
Wed 11/07/07 Milwaukee, WI Riverside Theatre
Fri 11/09/07 Akron, OH E.J. Thomas Hall
Sat 11/10/07 Chicago, IL Chicago Theatre
Sun 11/11/07 Joliet, IL Rialto Square Theatre
Tue 11/13/07 Saint Louis, MO Fox Theatre
Wed 11/14/07 Saint Louis, MO Fox Theatre
Sat 11/17/07 Kansas City, MO Uptown Theater

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH

Oneida Casino, Riverside Theater?! OMFG!! Riverside is a dinner club my parents go to.

Oh Shit, wait. That is Sammy FAGars dates. The red faggot is on the move on tours so let the real band finally give us some dates and venues that are 10 times bigger to shove it up his ass.

bantonelli
07-16-2007, 11:15 PM
Hyman Babe,

Please grow some class or keep your bullshit at a site that you are the moderator.

I heard the information on KLOS on Saturday with a specific Radio Personality, it had nothing to do with the Eagles or Scorpions and I stand by my
delusional mind... I'm sorry to anyone who thinks all this was bullshit hype... I, like anyone else, don't want to hear crap and unfortunately, it may be that I jumped the gun....I gave it back to The GUY for his input and so be it.

You and I have the "History" and if you want to play dirty, then bring it on asshole, but please have the respect for the ARMY to do it in a PM and not pollute our website.

Now go play in your backyard with your toothless friends and squeal like the scene from Deliverance.

Got Banjo Soundtrack?

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 11:29 PM
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/538/candynotforbabiesfq5ed8.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/270/feelingdownkk4.jpg

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Talk about bullshit? What the fuck is this thread? What the fuck is everything you post?

Since we're dispensing advice, and one of us is actually qualified to do so, why don't you consider mine: stop trying to act like you are the voice of the ARMY - because you're not (thank God).

And here's some more advice: read more, post less.

Romeo Delight
07-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Hyman Babe,

Please grow some class or keep your bullshit at a site that you are the moderator.

What site is that?

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
I 2nd that.

And you can go fuck yourself.

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
What site is that?

No site. I am siteless.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 11:41 PM
hyman you're totally out numbered here, far more people like bantonelli than your godfather two worshiping ass

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 11:47 PM
Fuck if I care little faggot. You can all line up to suck my cock and you can be the first NoBallsJets. Outnumbered...lmao.

And I was trying to be cool with you...oh well....get in line.

Redballjets88
07-16-2007, 11:48 PM
i dont think anyone want to suck you of, sorry to dash your hopes big guy. ya gunna cry?

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 11:50 PM
No - I am going to force you. Now open wide, redneck. I have a pretty big dick.

Hyman Roth
07-16-2007, 11:51 PM
i dont think anyone want to suck you of, sorry to dash your hopes big guy. ya gunna cry?

Why don't you learn a little more about the english language, please?

sadaist
07-16-2007, 11:55 PM
And you can go fuck yourself.

Would masturbation count?

Any less than twice a day you're only cheating yourself.

Hyman Roth
07-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

The ultimate sign of an internet pussy.

You wait until none of us are here to post...

Later 'tards.

Angel
07-17-2007, 12:39 AM
Hyman Babe,

I heard the information on KLOS on Saturday with a specific Radio Personality, it had nothing to do with the Eagles or Scorpions and I stand by my
delusional mind... I'm sorry to anyone who thinks all this was bullshit hype... I, like anyone else, don't want to hear crap and unfortunately, it may be that I jumped the gun....I gave it back to The GUY for his input and so be it.

You and I have the "History" and if you want to play dirty, then bring it on asshole, but please have the respect for the ARMY to do it in a PM and not pollute our website.

Now go play in your backyard with your toothless friends and squeal like the scene from Deliverance.

Got Banjo Soundtrack?

Hey there sweetcheeks, what's with this "our site" bullshit? You do know that DDLR & the Army are "siblings" so to speak, don't you??? DDLR "came to life" when the Army was temporarily out of existence.
Just thought I'd pass along that little piece of "history".

Both the Army & DDLR are FAN sites. Therefore, if somene is a fan of Roth, this is their site. If Hyman's "bullshit" (although from what I can see, you're the one that's been doing the bullshitting) bothered the OWNERS and MODs of the site, Hyman would be banned.

Please, keep the battle going... there's nothing us diehard's like more than a good flame war!

Plexi Head
07-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Talk about bullshit? What the fuck is this thread? What the fuck is everything you post?

Since we're dispensing advice, and one of us is actually qualified to do so, why don't you consider mine: stop trying to act like you are the voice of the ARMY - because you're not (thank God).

You are a disturbed individual. Please seek some help. You are in serious need of a reality check you gutless fuck.

bantonelli
07-17-2007, 12:48 AM

No need for me to be the voice of the ARMY.

Reading? Did you not read where I said to PM me if you want to go at it???

WTF Dude?

bantonelli
07-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Hey there sweetcheeks, what's with this "our site" bullshit? You do know that DDLR & the Army are "siblings" so to speak, don't you??? DDLR "came to life" when the Army was temporarily out of existence.
Just thought I'd pass along that little piece of "history".

Both the Army & DDLR are FAN sites. Therefore, if somene is a fan of Roth, this is their site. If Hyman's "bullshit" (although from what I can see, you're the one that's been doing the bullshitting) bothered the OWNERS and MODs of the site, Hyman would be banned.

Please, keep the battle going... there's nothing us diehard's like more than a good flame war!

Yes, Angel, I know very well that DDLR & the ARMY are great sites with good commeraderie, but my point was the fact that Hyman is a moderator at DDLR, so for him to flame throw is all well and good, but, him and I went thru this bullshit with the Jackedup Story. People don't want to read about our hostility towards one another and I just assume he PM me about it or if he wants to rant and rave at DDLR where he is a Moderator, he can feel superior and put me in check.

I am a member of DDLR as well and it's a great site, but when Hyman is around, I (personally) have found him to be quite the bully and he seems to demonstrate it here as well, especially with me. So my direct message is for him to either feel Superior at DDLR, where he is widely respected (I guess?) and if he wants to attack me here, do it in a PM where I will gladly address his concerns.

Not trying to create flame wars between two respected DLR sites. Most of us are at both sites for the same reason...we love this band and/or DLR.

bantonelli
07-17-2007, 01:00 AM
Angel, I respect your position and understand. I have also been a member of Tormented VH Fan site and I know you are a member there as well.

Hyman has the problem with me and I don't mind to divulge it, but I refrain because he would be insulted and it's not my intent to do so on a public forum. We are former friends. So without it all getting ugly, I apologize to you if you felt there was a direct insult to DDLR, which is certainly not my intent.

bantonelli
07-17-2007, 01:25 AM
My intent, whether here at the ARMY or any other site I might post at, is simply to participate with good, solid information. I don't like the "Rumor Mill".

I only meant to bring a positive piece of information that truly seemed worthy of posting when I heard this Saturday on KLOS with a respected personality (Tony Scott) and he hinted by stating: "This Man will reunite with his former band collegues" and immediately DLR's "California Girls" went on to play. I truly got the impression that this was more than a subtle clue of the announcement he said would be coming on Monday.

Perhaps I fell for something that was untrue - hard for me still to believe he was referring to The Eagles.... but next time, I'll dig deeper before posting. Again, sorry guys.

Hope The Guy knows something that is true this time.

Hyman Roth
07-17-2007, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Plexi Head
You are a disturbed individual. Please seek some help. You are in serious need of a reality check you gutless fuck.

And you are an internet pussy. So brave you can't even post on an anonymous internet messageboard when I am online to respond. Real balls there, fella. I think I' m going to call you Sammy from now on.

And Bantonelli - you are pathetically stupid.

Dan
07-17-2007, 02:36 AM
O.K people,WE are All here for the same reason and if We have to wait another Day,week or whatever for some News than let it be.

Roth On.

Crazy kiwi From The Heat.:D

bantonelli
07-17-2007, 02:46 AM

And Bantonelli - you are pathetically stupid.

DITTO.

Send me a PM - would love to chat with you, if you had the balls.

Hyman Roth
07-17-2007, 02:51 AM
Jezus as soon as I log off she responds!! Lucky for me I decided to lurk the thread because I knew this would happen....again.

Sorry Bantonelli...I don't want to PM with you anymore. I am too scared anything I might say in PM will become public knowledge like other information I divulged to you some years back.

Maybe it does have to do with "balls". See...you're too stupid to be trusted...and I don't want my personal information out there any more than you have already published.

So learn to deal with me posting in the forums or GTFO. There will be no personal messages. You fucked that up.

bantonelli
07-17-2007, 03:01 AM
Jezus as soon as I log off she responds!! Lucky for me I decided to lurk the thread because I knew this would happen....again.

Sorry Bantonelli...I don't want to PM with you anymore. I am too scared anything I might say in PM will become public knowledge like other information I divulged to you some years back.

Maybe it does have to do with "balls". See...you're too stupid to be trusted...and I don't want my personal information out there any more than you have already published.

So learn to deal with me posting in the forums or GTFO. There will be no personal messages. You fucked that up.

My request for a PM was NOT to be taken literally, but for the sake of keeping this thread free from "hostility" and your assinine comments (dense, stupid, etc., names that provoke someone to attack you back...no?)

We're not hear for the bickering match...it's BORING...You just don't get it...:confused:

Oh well...

Redballjets88
07-17-2007, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hyman Roth

dude thats gross, why would you be a boy lover?

Hyman Roth
07-17-2007, 03:02 AM
Post your TITS.

Hyman Roth
07-17-2007, 03:04 AM
Its not boring to Angel. You don't like my posts? GTFO!

philouze
07-17-2007, 03:48 AM
Man, if you're into insults and all this shit, just go on the Metal Sludge board, you'll be more than welcome over there. Now, on with the original subject... Thx.

Hyman Roth
07-17-2007, 05:46 AM
STFU you cheese eating surrender monkey from the land of ghonnorea. I have 565 or so posts here under this user name and 555 of them do not contain any insults.

WTF has happened to the Roth Army? If I feel like calling someone who is stupid and has just proved it to everybody "stupid", FUCK YOU if you don't like it.

And someone needs to enroll NoBallsJets in a class for retards. He shouldn't be allowed to post until his IQ increases as least 30 points.

Seriously, no wonder that kid does nothing but post his idiocies on this messageboard all day and all night - no one would hire him and no one would talk to him in real life! Mother fucker goes on a trip to the beaches of Mexico...first thing he does is plug in his Notebook and start a thread at the Roth Army....how sad.

Hyman Roth
07-17-2007, 06:00 AM
Get some...get some...get some....come on....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S06nIz4scvI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S06nIz4scvI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Wawazat
07-17-2007, 06:00 AM
I have 565 or so posts here under this user name and 555 of them do not contain any insults.

You ought to to be ashamed of yourself you old jizz.

Hyman Roth
07-17-2007, 06:02 AM
lol...wha? MORE insults???

Angel
07-17-2007, 08:16 AM
I am a member of DDLR as well and it's a great site, but when Hyman is around, I (personally) have found him to be quite the bully and he seems to demonstrate it here as well, especially with me.

You think Hyman is a bully? Oh my goodness, dear. Hyman's a pussy cat compared to some of the bullies on these sites. What the hell is happening in VH land? Are we all going soft? If you think Hy's a bully, you've never met Catfish, have you?

If you don't want to get into a flame war with Hyman, don't respond to his posts, put him on ignore if need be. Don't think nobody wants to read your words of war.... when we get a good flame war going on, we pull out the beer and popcorn and settle down to enjoy!

delta5150
07-17-2007, 08:40 AM
I doubt it, although the sooner the better, I'd say Friday 20th July

Vinnie Velvet
07-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Shit, this thread really took a different direction. LOL.

MAX
07-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Shit, this thread really took a different direction. LOL.

No shit and dear gawwd almighty... :rolleyes:

Reading that shit makes me wanna spit up my soup.

I respect all of the aforementioned parties involved. With that being said, all of yooz... STFU!!! :D

'Tis EEAS Time and we're goin' on the road!!! :hitch:

Save the pettiness for the real cumcatchers of whom deserve it, no?

A plea from me? :( <--- See, even a sad face.

wyedamnit
07-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by MAX

I respect all of the aforementioned parties involved. With that being said, all of yooz... STFU!!! :D

Seriously....I don't understand anyone that lets a flame go for more than 2 posts. If you can't get it all said in 2 exchanges, write a rough draft first & edit it down.
"Brevity is the soul of wit." K.I.S.S - Keep it simple stupid
Hyman hates Bantonelli & thinks her posts are worthless & vice versa...What the fuck else is there to say??????? I think this exchange could have been done in a single post by each individual.
"I hate you, fuck off. I sentence you to death....by SODOMY."

Jimmy Jingles
07-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Funny shits here!

I am friends with Hyman and respect Bantonelli so....

ROTH ON BITCHES!!!

:killer:

Angel
07-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by MAX

You got it honey! So, when the fuck is the announcement going to take place????

Little Lamont
07-17-2007, 10:45 AM
hehehe... Hyman, my man, you do keep it interesting.

ThrillsNSpills
07-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Was there an announcement?

I saw dates posted, were they confirmed?

ace diamond
07-17-2007, 11:54 AM

i'm in.

Vinnie Velvet
07-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Was there an announcement?

I saw dates posted, were they confirmed?

Dates??? Where?

ace diamond
07-17-2007, 11:58 AM

what fucking rehab?
fuck that........with everything yer goin thru right now johnny,you deserve to get steaming drunk........take the lid back off that bottle and get started......c'mon john,i'll have a shot with ya,buddy

JUICE MUTHA FUCKIN'CRELL........WDFA

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-17-2007, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Dates??? Where? [/QUOTE

A couple of pages back. I think they are Ronald Mchagar dates. I noticed a lot of the dates are small theatres.

Vinnie Velvet
07-17-2007, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Dates??? Where? [/QUOTE

A couple of pages back. I think they are Ronald Mchagar dates. I noticed a lot of the dates are small theatres.

Oh those.

Yeah, they are Fagar tour dates.

Does anyone think there'll be a press conference?? That would be Dave's style, not so much Ed and Al.

David Lee Rocks
07-17-2007, 05:01 PM
I swear I was listening to the radio today, 93.3 the bone In Dallas, the DJ comes on and says, The Who show last year was great, then he said another great show comin up, and he paused, is Van Halen!! I stopped breathing for a second, then the asshole said, eventually, until then we get Sammy Hagar with Michael Anthony!! GRRRRRRR, just make the fuckin announcement already, everyone seems to know its fixin to happen!!

vh rides again
07-17-2007, 06:08 PM

As for the old ladies with tits to their ankles.... There are many of us who take good care of ourselves... My tits haven't reached my ankles yet, nor my belly button, and my nipples still point straight forward...and honey, after I give a BJ, it's the guy that needs help getting up! ;) damn girl, lol.

chi-town324
07-17-2007, 06:15 PM
announcement...ummmm

jharp84
07-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by ace diamond
what fucking rehab?
fuck that........with everything yer goin thru right now johnny,you deserve to get steaming drunk........take the lid back off that bottle and get started......c'mon john,i'll have a shot with ya,buddy

JUICE MUTHA FUCKIN'CRELL........WDFA

AMEN!!! I'M there wid ya ACE!!

The Guy
07-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Tour is 100% on, announcement is looming very close!
Stay tuned to [url]www.Van-Halen.com

David Lee Rocks
07-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Stay tuned to [url]www.Van-Halen.com that you Sammy?

Redballjets88
07-17-2007, 08:51 PM
why would i look there, arent they supposed to e mail me, or was that mailing list totally pointless. plus the guy is a retard

Oxford
07-18-2007, 02:59 AM
I will be amaze if we ever get anything from the newsletter like they really are going to treat us right this time out with info.But I will give Jane the benefit of the doubt.Even the radios are reporting before the official site has made any announcement.Go figure.

ace diamond
07-18-2007, 02:04 PM

hey angel.......i'll take you up on that offer.

chi-town324
07-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Stay tuned to [url]www.Van-Halen.com ok Dave!:D