PDA

View Full Version : One Pound at a Time

VindictivePantz
07-16-2007, 05:54 PM
If we don't hear anything from the VH camp, maybe Val will spill it in April.

Valerie Bertinelli, the child actress and ex-wife of Eddie Van Halen, is writing a memoir, which is set to be published by Free Press in April 2008. Losing It: Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time will talk about Bertinelli's time as a child star, when she was known as Barbara Cooper in the 1970s sitcom One Day at a Time. It will also document her fight to lose weight.

"Writing a book is an exciting new adventure for me," Bertinelli said in a statement. "I've grown up in and out of the public eye, survived some tough times, learned some important lessons, and come out—as has my entire family—in a great place. I think it's a recipe for a good book. Ironically, as there's less of me, I have more to say."

Source (http://www.thebookstandard.com/bookstandard/news/author/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003609811&imw=Y)

tjvhou812
07-16-2007, 07:42 PM
I'll stick it in her 1 pound at a time

Dan
07-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
I'll stick it in her 1 pound at a time

LOL

DavidLeeNatra
07-16-2007, 08:08 PM
no wonder ed was in rehab...he must be shitting his pants now...

rustoffa
07-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Hopefully, Ed will find inspiration in Valerie's hate of the sate.

Eddie Van Halen, the guitar virtuoso and former smelly drunk, is writing a memoir, which is set to be published by Starks Press in April 2008. Losing It: Gaining My Viability Back One Less Shitty Poundcake Song At A Time will talk about Eddie's time working with Sammy Hagar, when he was seen as a shell of his former self in the eyes of hard-rocking-fuckers the world over. It will also document his fight to find suitable footwear.

Terry
07-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Wouldn't count on this book providing much of a insider's look into VH...might get a few good stories about Ed stumbling around 5150 shitfaced, but dunno how much of a shocker that's gonna be (most 'round these parts have suspected that's pretty much been Ed's M.O. for years anyway)

DrMaddVibe
07-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Wouldn't count on this book providing much of a insider's look into VH...might get a few good stories about Ed stumbling around 5150 shitfaced, but dunno how much of a shocker that's gonna be (most 'round these parts have suspected that's pretty much been Ed's M.O. for years anyway)

True, but think of the pics she'd put in that book!