X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Hilarious joke for musicians...

A C, an E-flat, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says: “Sorry, but we don’t serve minors.” So, the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished: the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.

A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, “Excuse me. I’ll just be a second.”

An A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and exclaims: “Get out now! You’re the seventh minor I’ve found in this bar tonight.”

The E-flat, not easily deflated, comes back to the bar the next night in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender (who used to have a nice corporate job until his company downsized) says: “You’re looking sharp tonight, come on in! This could be a major development.” This proves to be the case, as the E-flat takes off the suit, and everything else, and stands there au naturel.

Eventually, the C sobers up, and realizes in horror that he’s under a rest. The C is brought to trial, is found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale correctional facility. On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

The bartender decides, however, that since he’s only had tenor so patrons, the soprano out in the bathroom, and everything has become alto much treble, he needs a rest — and closes the bar.

• Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Last_Child
      Commando
      • Oct 2004

Fuck's Sake!

"With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

LOL! Someone needs to send Sauce and Sammy to the coda at the begining of the bar of a song someone left on the moon.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cdwillis
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2005

Whew!
          "I've always been academic. I've trained in martial arts since my 12th birthday. I like contact sports, history books and the fine art of ridicule and sarcasm. I can gang-sign the alphabet and I own a Mercury low-rider. I am a black man trapped in a Jewish body."

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Can you recite that from memory HR69 ??
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Holy Moly!!! I went through that five times with guitar in hand hoping it was a riddle until I realized the friggin' joke!!!

That's fucking awesome!!!

I'm definitely forwarding it to every friend of mine who plays something. They'll think it's a riddle as well.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
                Can you recite that from memory HR69 ??
                Nahh...found it by accident on the net.

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

After a few beers, that would be an impressive recital ! :p
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

No shit. Or a nice fat joint!

Comment

Working...