Dave In Reverse!! (History repeats itself!!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powerage

Dave In Reverse!! (History repeats itself!!)

Dave is going backwards

In 94 Dave cuts his hair short
    In 03 Dave cuts his hair short

In 95 Dave plays Vegas
    In 04 Dave wants to return to vegas

In 94 new cd YFLM was his least hard rock album ever recorded.
    In 03 new cd DD is less hard rock than the great DLR BAND CD!!

In 96 he loses the vh gig to an unworthy cherone
    In 04 he loses the vh gig to an unworthy hagar!!
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Fuck ...you're right
    imagine what will happen in the future

Comment

• Albert Einstein

Gee, wake me up when he gets back with VAI!

Comment

• alexpgrimes
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

If this holds up Vai will be back in Alcatraz in no time.
        If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• fletch
          Groupie
          • Jan 2004

AND THAT....WOULD BE COOL TO SEE!!!

LONG LIVE DAVE
          you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

• powerage

nobody(vai,mikey,evh,avh,sheehan,bissonette) in the past seems to be eager to work with dave anymore!!!

Comment

• Sarge
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by powerage
              nobody(vai,mikey,evh,avh,sheehan,bissonette) in the past seems to be eager to work with dave anymore!!!
              The same can be said for a few names on that list!
              ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
              The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
              [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• powerage

sarge,
                1)sheehan plays bass for vai on vai's live in london dvd.
                2)mikey played bass with spammy on the sam amd dave tour.
                3)The 3 stooges(evh,avh,ma) seem to want to reunite with spammy.
                4)bissonette has played drums for vai through the years.
                nobody wants to hook up with Dave!!!!!!!!! Why???

Comment

• One Voice

Why dont you tell us.

Comment

• azcrdnal
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

tell us

Comment

• Figs
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?
                      who is sammy hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2003

You know, that is one of the best posts I have ever read!

Roth on brother!!

who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        who is sammy hagar?
                        David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million
                        "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Re: Dave In Reverse!! (History repeats itself!!)

Originally posted by powerage
                          Dave is going backwards

In 94 Dave cuts his hair short
                          In 03 Dave cuts his hair short

In 95 Dave plays Vegas
                          In 04 Dave wants to return to vegas

In 94 new cd YFLM was his least hard rock album ever recorded.
                          In 03 new cd DD is less hard rock than the great DLR BAND CD!!

In 96 he loses the vh gig to an unworthy cherone
                          In 04 he loses the vh gig to an unworthy hagar!!
                          Do you like pie?

Comment

• VonHalen
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jul 2005

Eat Em And Smileeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...