PDA

View Full Version : This is as Gay as hell dudes...

Unchainme
07-19-2007, 09:17 PM
okay..I flip through the stations to one of the local rock stations that has a MEGA-Van Hagar bias, They have their jackass DJ's singing along to Heavy metal, and shit like that....The station sucks shit to say the least, unless the occasional Zep or Aerosmith, etc. comes on....I turn it on anyways..and they start playing Boston and the stupid DJ came on annoucing "The other half tour" And blah, blah, blah..Celebrating their Birthday of the Station!...And it's hillarious they were making a Huge deal about it..While any true rock fan worth his salt Knows That Van HALEN is the The Real Deal as far as tours go and this is some pathetic bullshit..

http://www.wone.net/newsletter/bash.html

Anyone else have this problem with Radio Stations?

The good news is that their Rival..When not playing the stupid Nu Metal, will play the Rare Shit like "Take Your Whiskey Home".

Shaun Ponsonby
07-20-2007, 06:09 AM
The rock station I listen to tends to stick to CVH. Some Hagar seeps through. But, then, they've gotta satisfy the minority groups to be PC, haven't they?

philouze
07-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Well, here in France, there's not a single radio to play CVH.. Except for Jump, but that's it. Maybe, maybe YRGM..

Needless to say, they never play Van GayCheddar.. At least, we're lucky with that !!

But you know, radios and TV in France are total crap.

BrownSound1
07-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Here I rarely hear a Van Hagar tune...but they will play Montrose. However, while our station does have CVH in heavy rotation, they always stick with the same 5 or 6 tunes, which annoys me to no end.