X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Tammy Faye fights lung cancer

I always hated Tammy Faye and Jim Baker for their lies and deceit, and I have always wondered how she was able to skirt the law and not face jail time. She never did go to jail like her husband, did she?

Well, Vanhalenette and I were watching television tonight when we happened upon the Larry King show and spotted Tammy Baker. HOLY SHIT MAN!

Tammy has lung cancer and is unable to eat anything but rice pudding and chicken soup due to complications.

Anyway, when I saw her on Larry King I could not believe my eyes. She weighs 60 pounds and is in what seems to be a living hell. If you have not seen the interview here is some of it...
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xWtMgBKOHuw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xWtMgBKOHuw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Opinions?
    Last edited by VanHalener; 07-20-2007, 02:26 AM.
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

So many evangelist get in trouble and it's been so long I forgot what her husband and her did. She seemed cool enough on the Surreal Life but I always felt sorry for her because she looked like shit before she was sick.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Not that bad...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I've known 2 people that have died from cancer in the last two years and a third who is on his way, and none of them ever looked that bad, even at death's door.

Without the 5 lbs of makeup, I wouldn't have recognized her at all.

Cancer sucks ass.

And for that matter, why doesn't Tony Snow go home and be with his family, rather than spend his last days on this world lying for war criminals. He's not looking as bad as Tammy, but he's obviously not looking like his old right wing self.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

I don't care who she is or what she has done in the past...I don't want to see ANYONE in a condition like that. Props to her for being a fighter. She's been dragged through a lot of shit in her life.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Cancer sucks ass.
            I'm sorry about your friends Ford. And I agree with you 100% on this one.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
              I don't care who she is or what she has done in the past...I don't want to see ANYONE in a condition like that.
              You know it, sadaist. I felt so bad for her when I saw her; kind of like wanting to pull a person out of quicksand, but you just can't reach them.

Cancer sucks ass.

And for that matter, why doesn't Tony Snow go home and be with his family, rather than spend his last days on this world lying for war criminals. He's not looking as bad as Tammy, but he's obviously not looking like his old right wing self.
              vanhalenette is my hero and I am so proud of her.
              My sweet girl has fought cancer twice now and she has faced the enemy with great courage. She got the eye of the tiger, and no matter the outcome her life is going to procede as normally as possible. I imagine Mr Snow feels the same.

It's tough, but it's all about fighting the good fight, living, and loving.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FR7fLk1kyKM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FR7fLk1kyKM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
              Last edited by VanHalener; 07-20-2007, 09:01 AM.
              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

CNN has a spot on their site where you can submit questions to Larry King to ask his guests.

I wrote in:

Please ask Tammy Faye the following:

"Are you ready to suck Jesus's cock? And if that fails, are you prepared to be ass-raped for eternity by Satan?"

I am assuming Larry King did not ask that question.

Too bad. But then, I have always felt her and her husband were a waste of space.

Someday soon, there will be a little bit more in the way of resources available for other more deserving humans to use.

If she is down to 60 pounds, she is going fast. They said the other day she weighed 65.

I predict she will be gone by the end of next week.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Oh and for those of you who have lost loved ones to cancer, my extreme condolences and sympathy.

Kudos to those who have fought the big C and won.

Comment

• tajmahal
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2007

I saw the interview and I could not believe it. For all the crap she may have done in the past I give her credit for showing herself on TV in that state of condition.
                    The other person I felt really bad for was Christopher Reeves wife. After everything she went through she got lung cancer even though she did not smoke. When she sang at Mark Messiers retirement that was awesome. I feel sorry for their son. Losing two parents sucks big time.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I pray she recovers and hope she lives longer, so her and Jim will outlive Pat Robertson. Him and Jerry Falwell totally backstabbed the bakers.
                      Last edited by BITEYOASS; 07-20-2007, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

It has actually been so long that I forget if she was actually involved in bilking people of thier money. I guess she was in part, being on the show begging and crying.

On Surreal Life she did show a different side of herself. Someone who actually may have changed. I don't know if I'd wish cancer on her, although there are a lot of people who I would.
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I've known 2 people that have died from cancer in the last two years and a third who is on his way, and none of them ever looked that bad, even at death's door.

Without the 5 lbs of makeup, I wouldn't have recognized her at all.

Cancer sucks ass.

Cancer does suck. My sister and I were lucky to have survived our boughts with it, but I never felt the same since I had my cancer treatments. It did something to me.

Tammy looks more like an AIDS patient. I'm not saying she is but I have lost two friends to AIDS. Maybe Ron Jeremy is HIV and he gave it to Tammy when he gave her the hard one on the Surreal Life?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            CNN has a spot on their site where you can submit questions to Larry King to ask his guests.

I wrote in:

Please ask Tammy Faye the following:

"Are you ready to suck Jesus's cock? And if that fails, are you prepared to be ass-raped for eternity by Satan?"

I am assuming Larry King did not ask that question.

Too bad. But then, I have always felt her and her husband were a waste of space.

Someday soon, there will be a little bit more in the way of resources available for other more deserving humans to use.

If she is down to 60 pounds, she is going fast. They said the other day she weighed 65.

I predict she will be gone by the end of next week.
                            Damn dude. I thought I was hardcore mean on people I didn't like. I think you kicked my ass with this post!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Is his really that bad? I saw him on the tv the other day and he looked pretty good to me.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...