PDA

View Full Version : $75,000 Offered For MD to Publicly Drink Vaccine Additives

Hardrock69
07-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Jock Doubleday, director of the California non-profit corporation Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc., has offered $75,000 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives.

The additives would be the same as those contained in the vaccines recommended for a 6-year-old according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and the dose would be body-weight calibrated. It would include, but not be limited to:

* Thimerosal (a mercury derivative)
* Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
* Phenol (a disinfectant dye)
* Aluminum
* Benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant)
* Formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant)

On August 1, 2007, if no one has taken the challenge, the offer will be increased to $90,000 and will increase at a rate of $5,000 per month until someone accepts.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/07/19/75-000-offered-for-md-to-publicly-drink-vaccine-additives.aspx

Coyote
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
2-to-1 says nobody's gonna have the balls to do that.

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 03:37 PM
id do it fuck thats a lot of money.

Wallyg
07-20-2007, 03:47 PM
They know that those "additives" can and do cause autism in kids so NO One will ever take that offer.

knuckleboner
07-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Wallyg
They know that those "additives" can and do cause autism in kids so NO One will ever take that offer.

that's one theory that does not have any real scientific backing as of yet.

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 04:26 PM
they wont do it because 75k is chump change for them

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
id do it fuck thats a lot of money.

they wont do it because 75k is chump change for them

Darwin was so on the money.......

Why does the phrase "too stupid to live" keep coming to mind?

Tell ya what, ask mom where she keeps the bleach, lemon scent helps, and pour yourself a glass.

I'll double the 75K

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
that's one theory that does not have any real scientific backing as of yet.

Read any post by redballjets, and THEN tell me you dont believe today's youth is being mentally and physically damaged by SOMETHING other than video games and high fructose corn sweeteners.

Texas inbreeding CAN'T be the only explanation....

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 04:52 PM
God Lounge people like you make me so happy to live in the U.S. most countries on earth would lock up assholes like you.

I would drink it because then i could sue the people giving me the 75k after my hospital stay.

It's also great that you have been using the same comeback for the past two year. "duuuhhhh you're from Texas, you so stupid, I'm Lounge machine, now I'm off to act like a hardass via the internet and suck off FORD"

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:04 PM
God Lounge people like you make me so happy to live in the U.S. most countries on earth would lock up assholes like you.
"

Most?

Really?

You mean they'd snatch me off the street, suspend habeus corpus [look it up], and then send me to a country like Egypt? Or Gitmo?

I would drink it because then i could sue the people giving me the 75k after my hospital stay.

LMMFAO

Can't imagine why you're not seeking a law degree :D

It's also great that you have been using the same comeback for the past two year. "duuuhhhh you're from Texas, you so stupid, "

I'm not saying you're so stupid JUST because you're from Texas....

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Habeus Corpus is the right to a speedy trial. which is in the contitution, but the US fails to give prisoners at GITMO.

If you think I'm actually going to drink that crap you're wrong, it's a joke.

I don't see any other reasoning behind you saying I'm dumb. You say it's because I'm from Texas or because I'm young. But I mean whatever, I guess if someone doesn't agree with you they are stupid. I think Hitler was like that.

Coyote
07-20-2007, 05:10 PM
I'd interfere, but I hate to ruin a burgeoning spectacle...

LoungeMachine
07-20-2007, 05:13 PM

I don't see any other reasoning behind you saying I'm dumb. .

You don't read your own posts?

No more explanations required.

Redballjets88
07-20-2007, 05:16 PM
no please do. because I can use bullshit to say you're stupid, but it doesn't have any validity

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-20-2007, 06:29 PM
I just want to say that 75k is not a lot of money. I don't care who you are. Not in the USA anyway.

sadaist
07-20-2007, 08:00 PM

I'm Lounge machine, now I'm off to act like a hardass via the internet and suck off FORD"

LOL! You forgot the genius part.