X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Michael Savage on My Asshole!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVb5r5X4gPk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RVb5r5X4gPk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-23-2007, 04:39 PM.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What does he think about hot man-on-man anal in Fiji?

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-21-2007, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, "what religion teaches people" to put Jews in gas chambers? His points are shit as he attempts to color all Muslims with the same brush...

You really believe this shit Elvis?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Did people really pay money to listen to Michael Weiner read the bible to them?

That is some pretty ignorant shit.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TpUxxls8iiE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TpUxxls8iiE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
        Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 07-21-2007, 11:02 AM.
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

The mere fact ELVIRA thinks Savage is speaks volumes....

One disgusting pig deserves another, I guess.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I used to like "RockStar" energy drinks, until I found out they were made by Weiner and his kid. Now I won't touch the shit.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Does Weiner own Coca-Cola?
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                No, but rumor is that the Mormon church does.

I quit drinking Coke because they use High Fructose Corn Poison rather than sugar.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

oh, well Rockstar is now owned by coke, at least coke distributes it. When I worked at Blockbuster the Coke rep. brought the Rockstars, maybe coke bought rockstar from that dude?

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Did you really just ask if a lame ass talk show host OWNED Coca-Cola, one of the largest corporation in the WORLD?

Fuck.

Too. Stupid. To. Live.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      I used to like "RockStar" energy drinks, until I found out they were made by Weiner and his kid. Now I won't touch the shit.
                      Those suck anyway. If you want a real full blast of energy to the point where it feels illegal, then try Monster, Andrew W.K.'s beverage of choice. LOL

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Did you really just ask if a lame ass talk show host OWNED Coca-Cola, one of the largest corporation in the WORLD?

Fuck.

Too. Stupid. To. Live.
                        I have no idea who that guy is because I don't listen to AM radio, I saw that Ford connected that Weiner guy to Rockstar energy drink, which is owned by Coca-Cola Co.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                          Those suck anyway. If you want a real full blast of energy to the point where it feels illegal, then try Monster, Andrew W.K.'s beverage of choice. LOL
                          I drink Monster usually, because it's easier to find. But the best energy drink around is probably Syzmo.

100% organic and sweetened with blue agave syrup, which has a much lower glycemic index than the high fructose corn poison found in most other drinks.

Syzmo's not as widely distributed as Monster or Rockstar, but if you can find it, buy a case or two. It's worth it.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I have no idea who that guy is because I don't listen to AM radio, I saw that Ford connected that Weiner guy to Rockstar energy drink, which is owned by Coca-Cola Co.
                            Where did you get your info about rockstar being owned by Coca-Cola?

The Rockstar website still lists Weiner Jr. as the owner, and Coke's website, which lists every brand they own all over the world, makes no mention of Rockstar.

It's certainly possible that a local Coca Cola bottler might distribute Rockstar in the Dallas area, just as Dr. Pepper has been distributed by Coke bottlers in some regions and Pepsi bottlers in others. That was in the past though. Actually the Dr. Pepper/7-up/Schweppes/Canada Dry bottling operations are now owned by.....

wait for it.......

BCE/Carlyle Group
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

oh, well Rockstar is now owned by coke, at least coke distributes it. When I worked at Blockbuster the Coke rep. brought the Rockstars, maybe coke bought rockstar from that dude?
                              Like I said the Coke rep. brought the Rockstars to my blockbuster. Blockbuster only sells coke products. Therefore one would think that Coke owns Rockstar. I guess they just have a distribution deal.

Comment

Working...