PDA

View Full Version : Do you think VH will have a Life Coach on board?

Oxford
07-22-2007, 03:08 AM
I figured no one has really touch this one and after seeing the Metallica documentary and
everything else.The guy that was feature in that Documentary really got on my nerves after
awhile.Do you people think due to the sensitivity and the emotions will be running so high
that they will have someone tag along for the ride maybe just the first portion of the tour
until theyve got their feet wet and knows where everyone stands.I can only imagine that
the pressure must be so high as far as the expectation levels goes.Of course they are
veterans that have done this a million times.But it like hooking up with an ex-wife it shall
be interesting.

sadaist
07-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Will they have a life coach tag along? Maybe, if this is the coach...

http://www.sromagazine.com/photopost/data/500/medium/75246People-_Girls-_Hot_Blonde_In_Bikini.jpg

DLRdelight!
07-22-2007, 05:04 AM
their not metallica now......or are they

Oxford
07-22-2007, 05:17 AM
Metallica absolutely are not VanHalen in any stretch of the imagination I agree totally.And that blonde that Sadaist has featured omg god I want my mommy lol.I don't thing you need a coach if youve got girls like that cuddling you in their arms.

Jérôme Frenchise
07-22-2007, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
Will they have a life coach tag along? Maybe, if this is the coach...

http://www.sromagazine.com/photopost/data/500/medium/75246People-_Girls-_Hot_Blonde_In_Bikini.jpg

Oh la la la-la-la-la-la-laaaaa... :)

If the tour is actually launched, Ed will/would need a "no-booze" coach.
This will/would be a very insecure tour right from the start, because I don't think EVH has ever played on stage without booze or you-name-it. Every night will/would be a challenge for him and, consequently, so will/would it be for the band themselves, as old schemes will/would always be in the background...
So either Ed will/would keep sober and get bored, then need a coach to cheer up (like sadaist's chick :)), or he'll/'d dive into alcohol again, completely mess up the tour by getting nuts again onstage an backstage - then he'll/'d need a psychiatrist, like it ridiculously happened with Metallica. ("Sorry guys, I can't play longer than an hour today, the doctor wants me back at 6 pm.").

Life coaches... :rolleyes: I'd understand why Wolfgang would have one, but when you're hitting 50, it's just grotesque. :cool:

DlocRoth
07-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Who says Ed's sober?

Maybe he just went to dry out.

I've never heard of him saying he quit.

Jérôme Frenchise
07-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Who says Ed's sober?

Maybe he just went to dry out.

I've never heard of him saying he quit.

OK. I naively thought he would, by going to rehab'. So, it was only to sleep it off. :D

Redballjets88
07-22-2007, 03:57 PM
he didn't go to rehab he went to a plastic surgeon and got those sweet vinears.

diamondsgirl
07-22-2007, 03:58 PM
Maybe someone like Dr. Melfi. LOL.

I can hear her soft voice: "you both seem very angry..." :D

Jérôme Frenchise
07-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Maybe someone like Dr. Melfi. LOL.

I can hear her soft voice: "you both seem very angry..." :D

I don't know who Dr Melfi is, but damn, DG... Your lips... are so close... :o

:D

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-22-2007, 07:20 PM
No! If Wolf is indeed involved as we all believe, he will be the one who mediates between Dave and the bros. Sometimes a fresh outlook can make the mountains sing.

Matt White
07-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Do you think VH will have a Life Coach on board?

Yup...This guy!!!:rockit2:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=9&dateline=1072948228

Oxford
08-08-2007, 01:49 AM
I wanted to send an apology to one other person that shot me an e-mail and I didn't reply back to them other than Sadaist.My mother was undergoing a heart valve operation and I was just totally numbed with the whole ordeal.So anyway to the person that did e-mail me I am usually not that way so I hope you can accept my apologies for not responding back.Thanks again Oxford.