PDA

View Full Version : My Big Gay Insider Info Thread

Nickdfresh
07-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Hey friends, NickD here! And I have some grate news for you all. My contacts in the Van Halen/David Lee Roth organizations have confirmed that Van Halen has recently contacted Michael Anthony and will be in perhaps contentious negotiations for him to return by early next year.

Wolfgang may in fact play shows on an upcoming tour, but this is due to Mike's commitment to support Hagar's tour, and once he's finished, he will be back RECORDING with Van Halen. Ed's prodigy son Wolfgang's presence is an effort to insure the most legitimate version of Van Halen available for the fans. This tour is more an effort to "refresh" the fans memory for an upcoming classic Van Halen collaboration that effectively begins next spring!

Thanks guys for your support, and rock on!

:elvis:

philouze
07-22-2007, 01:55 PM
As absurd as any thread on the Metal Sludge board...

Redballjets88
07-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Hey friends, NickD here! And I have some grate news for you all. My contacts in the Van Halen/David Lee Roth organizations have confirmed that Van Halen has recently contacted Michael Anthony and will be in perhaps contentious negotiations for him to return by early next year.

Wolfgang may in fact play shows on an upcoming tour, but this is due to Mike's commitment to support Hagar's tour, and once he's finished, he will be back RECORDING with Van Halen. Ed's prodigy son Wolfgang's presence is an effort to insure the most legitimate version of Van Halen available for the fans. This tour is more an effort to "refresh" the fans memory for an upcoming classic Van Halen collaboration that effectively begins next spring!

Thanks guys for your support, and rock on!

Nick, when did The Guy hijack your computer.

VanHalener
07-22-2007, 02:05 PM
OK now I'm getting a f*#king headache! WTF is going on here? I'm too emotionally involved in this whole mess. Be gentle, but give it to me straight doc.

Nickdfresh
07-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
Nick, when did The Guy hijack your computer.

Ha! :D

Did somebody hijack your computer and write a coherent sentence?:p

Hey man. You never know...

Is this some Amazing Randy debunker shit? Or do I in fact know someone in the VH camp?

I'll never tell, until next spring/summer...

;)

Jimmy Jingles
07-22-2007, 02:09 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

chi-town324
07-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Cool..we get to wait another year for a possible full CVH return...what will they think of next?

Redballjets88
07-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Ha! :D

Did somebody hijack your computer and write a coherent sentence?:p

Hey man. You never know...

Is this some Amazing Randy debunker shit? Or do I in fact know someone in the VH camp?

I'll never tell, until next spring/summer...

;)

Well, this is me on the computer, so I'll take your word for it. Unlike the guy you aren't notorious for being a lying peice of shit.

Nickdfresh
07-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by chi-town324
Cool..we get to wait another year for a possible full CVH return...what will they think of next?

Babysteps...

delta5150
07-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Bollocks thread! doesn't make sense

Terry
07-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Anyone offering up info via "inside sources" is welcome to name them.

Short of that, any said info is just more rumors.

VanHalener
07-22-2007, 04:00 PM
No, please no. No more rumors. I can't take any more rumors
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oep4mRpmrkQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oep4mRpmrkQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Please people, pay attention. Our boy Nick is being sarcastic. The only people who know shit, obviously don't let us know a damn thing.

jharp84
07-22-2007, 07:40 PM
WDFA! 1980 INVASION SLOGAN!!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-22-2007, 07:57 PM
In other news, NickD is in contentious negotiations to suck my cock. Stay tuned!!!

Nickdfresh
07-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Never! You have turtle herpes! :mad:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
07-22-2007, 08:10 PM

No, baby, I'm clean. I promise.

VanHalener
07-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Van halen just booked my place for an after party, but I will not be releasing the address until the night of the show.

Terry
07-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
Please people, pay attention. Our boy Nick is being sarcastic. The only people who know shit, obviously don't let us know a damn thing. Totally understood from the get-go that Nick was being sarcastic. Was just making a general reference to those who do post claiming to have some bit of info from some "insider source close to the band": short of a press conference or an interview with one of the principles (in this case, a band member...not a dj, not someone who works within the music industry [be it a record company employee or concert promoter] or someone besides a band member who claims to represent the band), anything said is to be taken on face value as bullshit until proven otherwise.

Not that it's totally out of the realm of possibility, but am I alone in thinking that this latest story about an announcement of tour dates to be made Monday, July 23rd is gonna be another fabled date of action that comes and goes without jack shit having happened?

finallyin2007
07-22-2007, 11:07 PM

once again you confirm for all of us what an incredible loser you are.

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Terry, I'm with ya man. If someone is offering up something they know, cool. But someone who pretends to be close to the band, but can't give us any type of info that no one else has is typical bullshit. The entire subject of having inside info is simple. If you are an insider, give us something that hasn't already been discussed on these boards or in the media. One thing.

Wawazat
07-23-2007, 05:45 AM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/qhaq/spoiler.jpg

07-23-2007, 11:57 AM
No, you got it wrong, Michael is going to replace Dave as lead vocalist in the spring!

VanHalener
07-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by 113
No, you got it wrong, Michael is going to replace Dave as lead vocalist in the spring!

:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
07-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by finallyin2007
once again you confirm for all of us what an incredible loser you are.

Thanks finallyoutofthecloset2007. Say, how was work today?

If you were an American, you'd of gotten a federally mandated raise (to $5.85 an hour).:)

Nickdfresh
07-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Totally understood from the get-go that Nick was being sarcastic. Was just making a general reference to those who do post claiming to have some bit of info from some "insider source close to the band": short of a press conference or an interview with one of the principles (in this case, a band member...not a dj, not someone who works within the music industry [be it a record company employee or concert promoter] or someone besides a band member who claims to represent the band), anything said is to be taken on face value as bullshit until proven otherwise.

Not that it's totally out of the realm of possibility, but am I alone in thinking that this latest story about an announcement of tour dates to be made Monday, July 23rd is gonna be another fabled date of action that comes and goes without jack shit having happened?

"Sarcastic?" :mad:

Just watch it come true, you doubters!

Mike WILL be part of Van Halen eventually...

Terry
07-23-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
Terry, I'm with ya man. If someone is offering up something they know, cool. But someone who pretends to be close to the band, but can't give us any type of info that no one else has is typical bullshit. The entire subject of having inside info is simple. If you are an insider, give us something that hasn't already been discussed on these boards or in the media. One thing.

Know what I'm saying?

It's like, if someone has an inside source, great. Without identification of the source, there's zero credibility.

Terry
07-23-2007, 04:05 PM
"Sarcastic?" :mad:

Just watch it come true, you doubters!

Mike WILL be part of Van Halen eventually...

Yes, but sadly it will only take place if Sammy rejoins the band as well.

Nickdfresh
07-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Editing me now Elvis, you candyass Mod.

Go give your boyfriend a spongebath and a sperm donation!

Nurse Bitchboy!

Terry
07-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Editing me now Elvis, you candyass Mod.

Go give your boyfriend a spongebath and a sperm donation!

Nurse Bitchboy! :D

TAKIN WHISKEY
07-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Know what I'm saying?

It's like, if someone has an inside source, great. Without identification of the source, there's zero credibility.

Exactly.