PDA

View Full Version : Maybe so...

kamaboko
07-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Perhaps a VH tour is in the works. I noticed my local radio station played Hot For Teacher this afternoon. They haven't played a VH tune in...well...maybe years. Could be a sign of something to come.

FORD
07-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Maybe = speculation.

We got a new home for that....

Mike-DLR
07-24-2007, 11:59 PM
we are all hoping bro that the announcement will be soon!

when i heard where have all the good times gone on the radio today...i got goosebumps

sadaist
07-25-2007, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by kamaboko
Perhaps a VH tour is in the works. I noticed my local radio station played Hot For Teacher this afternoon. They haven't played a VH tune in...well...maybe years. Could be a sign of something to come.

If they haven't played VAN HALEN in years.....why the fuck do you listen?!

kamaboko
07-25-2007, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
If they haven't played VAN HALEN in years.....why the fuck do you listen?!

Because I can.

Baby's On Fire
07-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by kamaboko

Shouldn't you spend your time bringing your resume to MacDonald's?

Some of you guys are a riot. I'm not even going to elaborate, cuz if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you too should spend your time looking for a job suited to your qualifications.

kamaboko
07-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Shouldn't you spend your time bringing your resume to MacDonald's?

Some of you guys are a riot. I'm not even going to elaborate, cuz if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you too should spend your time looking for a job suited to your qualifications.

And your job must be....village idiot?

chi-town324
07-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Every time i hear Van Halen on the radio, i think hey, maybe they will get back together for a tour....son put down and step away from the crack pipe.

kamaboko
07-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by chi-town324
Every time i hear Van Halen on the radio, i think hey, maybe they will get back together for a tour....son put down and step away from the crack pipe.

Boy...aren't you the clever one. Did you spend the last two days thinking up that response?

Matt White
07-26-2007, 06:32 AM
Insightful.....but not very entertainting

DETROIT plays CLASSIC VAN HALEN all the time...might be time to move