X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katie
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Will ED ban Dave's Jack Daniels

Just wondered when VH tour if Dave will drop the Jack Daniels routine now that Eddie is on the wagon.

I wonder if any support bands will be given a 'no alcohol' clause in their contracts.
  • chi-town324
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2007

what tour?

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

This trash should have been posted in the Rumors thread.

Or the Dump.

Comment

• Little Lamont
        Head Fluffer
        • Mar 2007

What do you care, Sammy?

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by katie
          Just wondered when VH tour if Dave will drop the Jack Daniels routine now that Eddie is on the wagon.

I wonder if any support bands will be given a 'no alcohol' clause in their contracts.
          I doubt it. VH is a summer BBQ, beer drinkin', fireworks watchin' type of band.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

if there is indeed a Van Halen tour I think that will be the case. My band Midline played a few dates with Motley Crue on the greatest hits tour we were told that we would not be alowed to have any type of booze in our dressing room or anywhere around the venue (because of Tommys issues) or we would be dropped from the dates and kicked out of the building. That sucked because we always do a few shots and drinks before we play like every one should do other then Edward. Needless to say we had a bottle anyway and drank it in the shower stalls. ha!!! never got cought.

Comment

• sod13
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Mar 2007

I don't think Ed should ban alcohol for everybody just because he's an alcolholic. Being new to sobriety, I do think he will have to be around some sober people if he wants to maintain his own sobriety. From what I hear he's a pretty bad alcoholic. For him it is a life or death situation. I know. I'm a recovered alcoholic myself.

Comment

• katie
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                if there is indeed a Van Halen tour I think that will be the case. My band Midline played a few dates with Motley Crue on the greatest hits tour we were told that we would not be alowed to have any type of booze in our dressing room or anywhere around the venue (because of Tommys issues) or we would be dropped from the dates and kicked out of the building. That sucked because we always do a few shots and drinks before we play like every one should do other then Edward. Needless to say we had a bottle anyway and drank it in the shower stalls. ha!!! never got cought.
                I have heard similar stories about Guns N Roses being banned from having any coke or booze backstage when they supported Areosmith in the late 80's.

I wonder if Dave will drop his Jack Daniels onstage routine if they tour

Comment

• Viking
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Ed may be a dry drunk now, but Van Halen does NOT equate with 'clean and sober'. Of course, if they go through with putting Pugsley on stage, they may have to keep it rated PG, due to federal law and local ordinances and whatnot.

Come to think of it, THAT SUCKS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS THINKING? Who the fuck wants to go to a Van Halen concert and chug a Yoo-Hoo?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• topjim2y
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2007

what bout the ever repulsively sexy jackattack

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by topjim2y
                      One things for sure-there will be no cheese-whizz or Cobble Wobble distributed by Haggis The Fat.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by topjim2y
                        Some more inner thoughts from uber-troll "ritetoolforjob"

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jharp84
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Viking
                          Ed may be a dry drunk now, but Van Halen does NOT equate with 'clean and sober'. Of course, if they go through with putting Pugsley on stage, they may have to keep it rated PG, due to federal law and local ordinances and whatnot.

Come to think of it, THAT SUCKS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS THINKING? Who the fuck wants to go to a Van Halen concert and chug a Yoo-Hoo?!?!?!?!?
                          LMFAO

Comment

• topjim2y
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2007

maybe dave can simulate ejaculating pepsi products over his ever devoted gimps

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

Maybe ritetool (topjim2y) will finally have his fantasy...Roth splooge on his face.
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...