PDA

View Full Version : The Song That Pisses Me Off Most Right Now

MAPRamone
07-28-2007, 12:45 PM
My Chemical Romance : Teenagers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuNc7lW1bSs

I want to kill all the bandmembers NOW!!! It's sooooo fucking calculated. Telling teens that they're sooo rebellious, sooo original and sooo dangerous. BULLSHIT!!! Every generation of teens feel that they're oppressed but then they grow up and realize, that they're no different from any other generation and grow up and go on to better things. This
song has been carefully constructed by corporate analysts to create maximum appeal to teens. Guess what
teenagers? You are NOT going to create a revolution!!! You're going to become your parents. You are NOT, in any shape or form, unique!!!

Unchainme
07-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Emo 'tis lame shit...It really has given REAL Rock and Roll a bad name...Most of the folks in my generation have turned to cuntry or rap because of it...

Don Corleone
07-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Not so much a song, but a person - Mika.

The guy grates on me.

ace diamond
07-28-2007, 02:45 PM
i make a point everyday to kick the shit out of any emo loving faggot i see.

Redballjets88
07-28-2007, 02:53 PM
just dont mix up emo fags with metal fans, I know some kids that may look emo but they despise it as much as you or me. while listening to metal and grindcore.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Thats actually the one song that they've done that I can stomach.

binnie
07-29-2007, 04:09 AM
Y'know what, I can't say I care for their music but if I had a 12 or 13 year old kid I would rather they listened to them than some pop or hip hop group. at least it's based around guitars and songs that the band wrote.

Who knows, some of their fans may go on to like some decent rock music.

What pisses me off is that they got a headline slot at Donnington. How that came about I'll never know...

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by binnie
but if I had a 12 or 13 year old kid

With the stories you tell around here, you might have several!

DLRdelight!
07-29-2007, 04:32 AM
never liked them

Last_Child
07-29-2007, 09:11 AM
ffs... never heard of Rhianna's Umbrella?!

It's on the radio 24/7 & is becoming a national symbol of hate.. even this Emo shit is better.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-29-2007, 10:29 AM
Y'know what, I can't say I care for their music but if I had a 12 or 13 year old kid I would rather they listened to them than some pop or hip hop group. at least it's based around guitars and songs that the band wrote.

Who knows, some of their fans may go on to like some decent rock music.

What pisses me off is that they got a headline slot at Donnington. How that came about I'll never know...

Exactly my thought on the matter.

They got a headline slot at Donnington cos promoters thought "Oh, they're a rock band who've hit number one, metal bands would love to see them".

Judging by there being just a dozen people watching them and half of them were throwing things at them, it was very miscalculated.

binnie
07-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby

Judging by there being just a dozen people watching them and half of them were throwing things at them, it was very miscalculated.

Exactly. Bands have to earn a spot like that. I can understand Linkin Park headlining, as since 2000 no other artist has sold more albums - if they were going to be there, they had to headline. Plus the fact, a lot of the younger metal fans at Download may well have got into metal in the first place through Linkin Park, "One step Closer" and "Crawling" and so forth. I might not care for LP, but they have worked hard, have a dedicated fanbase and have continued success over 10 years. So they get to headline, fair enough.

But MCR have been around 18 months, it's just not the same thing at all. Judging by the reviews, they should have got Korn or Motley Crue to have headlined the mainstage that day, rather than relegating them to the second stage (WTF???)

Unchainme
07-29-2007, 11:13 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H8KI0d2cHw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8H8KI0d2cHw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Brilliant parody..:D

But yeah, the lead singer is a fag, Just like that chester idiot from linkin park..

Shaun Ponsonby
07-29-2007, 11:36 AM

Judging by the reviews, they should have got Korn or Motley Crue to have headlined the mainstage that day, rather than relegating them to the second stage (WTF???)

Yea, a lot of people have been saying that.

Grant
07-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Fall Out Boy's song that starts with, "I am an arms dealer..." - just bloody retarded.