PDA

View Full Version : Oasis Drug Bust?

PHOENIX
05-06-2004, 06:29 PM
Oasis Drug Bust?

Ananova reports: Prosecutors investigating a brawl in Munich involving Oasis star Liam Gallagher said that tests showed he and another band member tested positive for drugs.

"The test revealed substantial quantities of alcohol and drugs," prosecutor Anton Winkler said. "It is possible he used cocaine."

Gallagher, four other members of Oasis and the band's entourage were detained for questioning following a fight at a Munich hotel on December 1, 2002 that left Gallagher with several broken teeth.

Witnesses told police at the time that the clash began in the disco of the hotel where the band was staying, and that drunken jostling between band members started a fight with other patrons.

PHOENIX
05-06-2004, 06:29 PM
I didnt know these guys were still around.

lucky wilbury
05-06-2004, 06:33 PM
the boys from oasis high! no!

Big Troubles
05-06-2004, 06:35 PM
right on. I fucking hated their whiney voices. well i guess they will get whiney'er from behind bars eh? :D

Seshmeister
05-06-2004, 10:28 PM
It was beautiful I wish I'd been there.

They started doing their usual obnoxoius routine starting trouble in a bar and got the shit kicked out them.:D

When they were here a few years ago they nearly got arrested bcause they started a fight with a die hard fan who had the cheek to ask them for an autograph at the airport.

They are scum. Before they got famous they made they were professional burglers.

Cheers!

:gulp:

alexpgrimes
05-06-2004, 10:38 PM
That's fuckin' funny. I hope that Liam get's anally raped in jail. fuckin' prick.

cwsmith17
05-07-2004, 01:23 AM
I dig Oasis. It is no secret that they use blow.

Mr Grimsdale
05-07-2004, 05:23 AM
I thought the original story was that Liam picked a fight with some guys who turned out to be members of the mafia. Out came the knuckle dusters and monkey boy loses a couple of teeth.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Mind you I'd do his missus and his ex.

Panamark
05-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Need a little time to wakeup Wanker !

ashstralia
05-07-2004, 06:51 AM
'oasis' are who now?
hey bt congratulations you mighty rockstar!!!!!!!!
any chance i could be your guitar roadie?

Panamark
05-08-2004, 06:30 AM
One time when Oasis where in Oz Liam punched a fan in the face who was after an autograph. I remember they had to fly him back to Australia after the tour had left the country to attend the courtcase. The fan ended up getting compensation.

BITEYOASS
05-08-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
That's fuckin' funny. I hope that Liam get's anally raped in jail. fuckin' prick.

Just like that show Rainbow always says: Banging can be fun! :D You ain't gonna sing no plucking song anytime soon.

S.P.G
05-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
I thought the original story was that Liam picked a fight with some guys who turned out to be members of the mafia. Out came the knuckle dusters and monkey boy loses a couple of teeth.

thats what i heard! he got hit in the gob with an ashtray or something!

i saw noel in portabello road last night and he looked well?

maybe its just his dick head brother on drugs?

Golden AWe
05-08-2004, 09:23 AM

LMBSAO!!! Who was the ex btw? Fergie?

I must admit I kinda liked couple of their songs back in the day, like "Champagne Supernova". Never bought a single album but I saw Oasis without Noel on a finnish festival back in 2000. Didn't really matter who played the guitar, it's not like he's any great player. I cannot believe they were parised so much back in the day although they only made like 2 succesful albums.

I fucking hate that song "Wonderwall", one of the most overplayed songs ever. And it's not even good!

Anybody remember the "Hale&Pace"-episode when they were posing as Oasis? Priceless!!! The guys chatted "Yeah, the Beatles were ahead of their time. They stole our songs 30 years earlier!"

And the songs they played..."Don't talk back you wanker"... :p

Seshmeister
05-08-2004, 07:56 PM

All you need to do is get in a famous band.
That slut would fuck a rattlesnake with a festering arse if it had a top 20 hit.

No offence...:)

Cheers!

:gulp: