X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Happy Birthday Katydid !

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATYDID THREAD. . .

SET UP BY THE KATYDID HERSELF. . .

SO ALL MY ADOPTED FAMILY CAN CONGRATULATE ME; CAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE ALL MISSED ME. I'VE MISSED YOU TOO.

I HAD SOME GOOD TIMES ON HERE AND A LOT OF BAD. I DO KNOW THROUGH THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY I NEVER GAVE UP GOD!

ACTUALLY THE REASON I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE ON HERE WAS I POSTED MY RELIGOUS STUFF. JUST HOPE SOME OF GOD'S TEACHINGS SUNK INTO YOUR BRAINS.

I've been working on my own site: http://www.rotharmy.net

It keeps me busy every day. I have DAILY BREAD, which is daily
    religous readings.

There is DAILY REFLECTIONS, which is an Alcoholics Anonymous thread. (althought I am not an alcoholic, just acquired the book). I keep it updated every day.

There is the 1886 FOURTH GRADE READER for kids.

There is the JOURNAL PAGES 1 AND 2 which is my poetry, songs, and prose which I've written over the years.

There is a QUICK AND EASY RECIPES FROM OLD HOME ECONOMICS TEACHERS, (I fed a husband and 4 kids on those recipes).

KATYDID FOR KIDS is children's stories I've written.

I have a synopsis for a novel I wrote, entitled MOLLY.

There are PRAYERS, NOVENA TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, etc.

WHAT TO READ IN TIME OF NEED, readings of hope for anyone needing it.

SAINTS, telling of various saints lives.

JOY IN READING, stories from a high school literature book.

TIMMY POOTERBUTT, a thread written by my youngest son, Darren Roth. Timmy Pooterbutt is a Dennis the Menace type kid with a 2007 style reality spin.

CYBERHYMNAL, you can access the web to find lyrics, music, and author's stories.

I haven't put my PHOTOS back on, I changed hosts which gives me endless pages, etc. Not as many bells and whistles as my old site, but much easier to use.

At present I have a lot of views, 571 regular views from all over the world.

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE, AND WISHING YOU AL THE BEST. DANG, DIDN'T MEAN TO WRITE THAT, AL MUST BE THINKING ABOUT ME.
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Burn In Hell Katy...I hope you die painfully, yet quick..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUDWLp1yIWw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUDWLp1yIWw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

Hey UNCHAIN ME, thanks, I guess?

When you reach my age you will have mellowed out, if you live that long.

Now go to your mama's basement!

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Katydid
        Hey UNCHAIN ME, thanks, I guess?

When you reach my age you will have mellowed out, if you live that long.

Now go to your mama's basement!
        Get the hell out of here you old hag..You wished death on people's familys...You're fucking scum..

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

###

Thinking that we all here hope this is your last year, or less on Earth.

You know what they say about those who start their own birthday threads. Pathetic, attention seeking, no life ... you get the picture.

What you didn't say about your site is that you stole the rotharmy name, you didn't think of it, thats just wrong. It isnt getting you any traffic and you look desperate for doing it.

Do you see what your son posts here as "Timmy"? Not Christian at all, and you're proud of it? He can post filth here and then run back to your site and talk bad about this one? You do know he has some serious issues, don't you? Another Joe Thunder.

Why do you have a pic of yourself from the 1950's? Why not post something recent? I think you know why, I certainly do. The cross between a bulldog, a catcher's mitt, and an outhouse shithole.

I'll let you in on a little secret. At godaddy.com, you can reserve domain names (like rotharmy). Even if they are already owned, when they come up for renewal, if I want to put down a sizable deposit on them, you would have to match or pay pver, or lose them.

Would I do that?

You bet I would. I have no qualms about laying down a chunk of change, just to make sure you cannot use the "rotharmy' name anymore.

Say goodbye Granny.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ALinChainz
              ###

Thinking that we all here hope this is your last year, or less on Earth.

You know what they say about those who start their own birthday threads. Pathetic, attention seeking, no life ... you get the picture.

What you didn't say about your site is that you stole the rotharmy name, you didn't think of it, thats just wrong. It isnt getting you any traffic and you look desperate for doing it.

Do you see what your son posts here as "Timmy"? Not Christian at all, and you're proud of it? He can post filth here and then run back to your site and talk bad about this one? You do know he has some serious issues, don't you? Another Joe Thunder.

Why do you have a pic of yourself from the 1950's? Why not post something recent? I think you know why, I certainly do. The cross between a bulldog, a catcher's mitt, and an outhouse shithole.

I'll let you in on a little secret. At godaddy.com, you can reserve domain names (like rotharmy). Even if they are already owned, when they come up for renewal, if I want to put down a sizable deposit on them, you would have to match or pay pver, or lose them.

Would I do that?

You bet I would. I have no qualms about laying down a chunk of change, just to make sure you cannot use the "rotharmy' name anymore.

Say goodbye Granny.
              OWN3D

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

She doesn't get the hint ... she will. I have godaddy.com cued up ...

Not like she has money, it won't even be that expensive.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

She doesn't get the hint ... she will. I have godaddy.com cued up ...

Not like she has money, it won't even be that expensive.
                  She ain't a real christian..She's a fucking slut dude....Hopefully Poj. or someone will finally ban her IP!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

She's a piece of garbage dude.

She better start thinking of a new website name.

She has a while before her domains come up for renewal, but she won't be able to afford them the next time around.

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

She's a piece of garbage dude.

She better start thinking of a new website name.

She has a while before her domains come up for renewal, but she won't be able to afford them the next time around.
                      amen dude, Amen..Katy is to the army, what a herpes is to a person, An annoying Rash that shows up every couple of monthes..

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

I always thought Katydid was born June 6th, 1906?

:confused:

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Notice how she clammed right up.

She knows I'll make sure she doesn't have use of the rotharmy name, and I won't do anything with them either.

Hell, I donate them to the site.

She's probably circling a cuccumber around her old nasty crotch over the attention.

Comment

• Katydid
                            I am a Giant CUNT
                            • Apr 2004

I think people can assertain the truth for themselves.

That cut and paste picture of the woman and the dog (WARF admitted going into my personal website photo gallery and cut my head off and pasted it on the woman being screwed by a dog.)

Flappo did the same, with the pope, mother Mary, and me.

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                              I think people can assertain the truth for themselves.

That cut and paste picture of the woman and the dog (WARF admitted going into my personal website photo gallery and cut my head off and pasted it on the woman being screwed by a dog.)

Flappo did the same, with the pope, mother Mary, and me.

Comment

Working...