X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StalinsRedStorm
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2007

Why Communism is the only way to save America

Think about it; America is in a shambles. We have been defeated by the Islamic Freedom Fighters and our soldiers continue to stupidly fight on as if we might be able to be victorious over the world's number 1 religion.

President Bush is hated by every American. The world wishes every one of us would die. How, then, can we save our country and make the world like us again? Simple. We finally turn our country to Communism.

Communism is the ultimate goal of every free culture. Everyone will make the same amount of money, and the government will take care of every aspect of our lives. Never again will we rely on foreign countries for help, oil and such. We will never have to fight with others over job vacancies, as we will be assigned our careers at birth. Gone will be the supremely high unemployment rates we have now, and the terrible economy and stock market. Let the government have their control, and this country will finally strive.

Once the United States becomes fully Communist, the rest of the world will be inspired by our example, and we will once again be the shining light on which all countries wish to be.
    Workers of the World UNITE!
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

fuck that, and fuck what other people think about us. Sure we dont have good leadership at the moment but fuck the world. IMO Europe is forever in our debt.
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Re: Why Communism is the only way to save America

Originally posted by StalinsRedStorm
      Think about it; America is in a shambles. We have been defeated by the Islamic Freedom Fighters and our soldiers continue to stupidly fight on as if we might be able to be victorious over the world's number 1 religion.

President Bush is hated by every American. The world wishes every one of us would die. How, then, can we save our country and make the world like us again? Simple. We finally turn our country to Communism.

Communism is the ultimate goal of every free culture. Everyone will make the same amount of money, and the government will take care of every aspect of our lives. Never again will we rely on foreign countries for help, oil and such. We will never have to fight with others over job vacancies, as we will be assigned our careers at birth. Gone will be the supremely high unemployment rates we have now, and the terrible economy and stock market. Let the government have their control, and this country will finally strive.

Once the United States becomes fully Communist, the rest of the world will be inspired by our example, and we will once again be the shining light on which all countries wish to be.
      I thought it already is...
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Think about it; America is in a shambles.
        We are? Well, wait -- you support Communism, and every Communist I've ever known is of that belief. And that only when we adopt Coummunism will we not be in shambles. Nothing original here.

We have been defeated by the Islamic Freedom Fighters and our soldiers continue to stupidly fight on as if we might be able to be victorious over the world's number 1 religion.
        Would you like to try again?

Christianity: 2.1 billion
        Islam: 1.3 billion

(and remember kiddies, I'm only talking about population rank. I try not to dog on anyone's religious beliefs -- except for Scientologists and Mormons. Those guys are weird )

President Bush is hated by every American.
        Have you spoken to EVERY American about this? I highly doubt it. It would be fairer to say the majority of Americans.

The world wishes every one of us would die.
        Have you talked to EVERYONE in the world? I highly doubt it. We have our fair share of supporters, haters, and fence-sitters. Nothing in the world is black and white like you're presenting it.

How, then, can we save our country and make the world like us again? Simple. We finally turn our country to Communism.

Communism is the ultimate goal of every free culture. Everyone will make the same amount of money, and the government will take care of every aspect of our lives. Never again will we rely on foreign countries for help, oil and such.
        Yeah, and how did that go for the USSR? I have friends who tell stories about waiting in bread lines like Americans did during the Great Depression. How the gov't didn't take care of but controlled every aspect of their lives. How crappy life was and how the big goal was to get out of Communism. I suggest you take a trip to Greenpoint, Brooklyn and speak to many of these people. What you're supporting is a step down from Hitler's gov't.

We will never have to fight with others over job vacancies, as we will be assigned our careers at birth.
        Yeah, just where I want to live -- in a country where I'm told what I'll be and stuck in a job I'll most likely hate because it's being forced upon on me. I'm sorry, I have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. None of which I'll be able to achieve under Communist rule.

Gone will be the supremely high unemployment rates we have now, and the terrible economy and stock market. Let the government have their control, and this country will finally strive.
        The stock market has one crappy day after a huge surge and now it's terrible?

So wait -- we're hated so much, everyone wants us dead. BUT if we turn Communist, then everyone else will, too, despite hating us and wanting us dead? Your logic needs to go back to school.

And, seriously, go talk to those people who used to live under Communist rule. Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Also, Brighton Beach where you can talk to the Russians. They'll tell you how wonderful Communism was to them. Then I suggest you go read up on China.

You think Bush is bad? Wait til you get a leader with that kind of power under their belt. At least if you don't like our president, you can vote him out of office.
        Last edited by Ally_Kat; 07-29-2007, 07:03 PM.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
          fuck that, and fuck what other people think about us. Sure we dont have good leadership at the moment but fuck the world. IMO Europe is forever in our debt.
          Given that the United States mainly consists of the offspring of European immigrants, that sounds like brainless chatter.
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

or the fact that we sent our men over seas and saved europe from german control 2 times.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
              Given that the United States mainly consists of the offspring of European immigrants, that sounds ignorant.
              He's talking about WW2, which is a stupid argument to keep making. Did we help out a great deal? Yes, yes we did. But it wasn't like the rest of Europe went home either. It happened 2 generations ago and we need to let go of it. It's in the History books and that's the only place people are going to hear about it. We need to let go of that and work in the here and now. The what have we done lately and not what we have done in the 1940s.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                He's talking about WW2, which is a stupid argument to keep making. Did we help out a great deal? Yes, yes we did. But it wasn't like the rest of Europe went home either. It happened 2 generations ago and we need to let go of it. It's in the History books and that's the only place people are going to hear about it. We need to let go of that and work in the here and now. The what have we done lately and not what we have done in the 1940s.
                they SHOULD have respect for the US forever, if a country took over the US and france came and saved us wouldnt you keep them at a high regard?

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

or the fact that we sent our men over seas and saved europe from german control 2 times.
                  "You" didn't get involved in WWI, until "you" saw a good business opportunity.

"You" didn't get involved in WWII until Japan kicked "you" in the balls at Pearl Harbor.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i did say me you fuck. and the fact that it was japan that attacked and not germany means we did go to europe under our own will.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

quit crying.

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

quit crying.
                        I'll quit crying, if you'll quit bitching.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

YOU sir, are a stupid ass.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

they SHOULD have respect for the US forever, if a country took over the US and france came and saved us wouldnt you keep them at a high regard?
                            I would be grateful, but that doesn't mean I have to be a blind follower with everything they did.

You need to face facts: we can't live on that one card for the rest of our country's life. We can't be the loser at the high school reunion going, "remember when I ran 50 yards and scored the championship-winning touchdown? I'm the man!" while not having achieved anything else and living in our momma's doublewide. Meanwhile the classmates run Fortune 500 companies and own yachts. You know how much of a loser that guy looks? That's what you sound like, and that's what we'll be, if you insist to keep that viewpoint.

He who lives in the past gets lost in the present.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Before or after we take a big shit?

Comment

Working...