PDA

View Full Version : The screams gotta happen...do you agree?

ROTHisGOD
08-04-2007, 10:20 PM
The screams gotta happen,Can he do it? I think so....

diamondsgirl
08-05-2007, 10:13 AM
He does more of a roar than a scream these days...but its cool to hear him getting into it. :cool:

hideyoursheep
08-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Not really a necessity.

Just sing, Dave.

Just be Dave.

That'll be entertainment enough. :)

Hardrock69
08-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Yeah, get that sorry, lame band The Scream to open for them on their tour, just like they did in the early 80s.

So, just like in the old days, people can get irate and throw stuff at them for being so lame, and it will just make VH look so much better.

Or get G-Force (HEY LET'S HEAR IT WITH A SYNTHESIZER!!! *ROOOOAR!*)

:rolleyes:

vhwithroth
08-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Yeah, get that sorry, lame band The Scream to open for them on their tour, just like they did in the early 80s.

So, just like in the old days, people can get irate and throw stuff at them for being so lame, and it will just make VH look so much better.

Go back to your spammy gaygar site, u prick!

Little Lamont
08-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Dave call it the "high note." And he said he still got. Heard that several times on his old radio show.

Angel
08-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

My first VH show they had some shitty band like The Scream opening for them. The idiots standing behind me were there for the crappy opening band. I gave the shit band the finger and yelled get off the fucking stage and one of the idiots put me in a headlock.

My girlfriend beat the shit out of him, and finished off by pouring his wine skin down his pants. One of my all-time great concert moments!!!

ROTHisGOD
08-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Can't wait...

ROTHisGOD
08-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Read that Dave is singing BETTER than he has in 15 to 20 years! Hope dates are added for Texas! I will have to fly to Mizzou I guess...or Chicago..
<object width="480" height="402"><param name="movie" value="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/17434" /><embed src="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/17434" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="402" /></object>

ELVIS
08-15-2007, 03:21 PM
On a good night Dave can pull off a few decent short screams...

He hits a couple on some of the YouTube clips from the last several years...

Although on some of those clips he sounds awful...

But I think he's been rehearsing in preparation for giving us the very best he can at 52-53 years of age...

:elvis:

Deklon
08-15-2007, 03:35 PM
After checking out alot of Dave live stuff on youtube from 2006, I think he and the band are gonna sound awesome. Roth never sang too well live anyway.