PDA

View Full Version : The Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champs 2008!

ROTHisGOD
08-04-2007, 10:24 PM
No Doubt Biatches, Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champs! 2008! Bet on it!

Redballjets88
08-04-2007, 10:35 PM
God I hope that is true.

Unchainme
08-04-2007, 10:47 PM
They get too much attention on ESPN..And Tony Romo is overrated..

It'll Be

New England

Vs.

Carolina/New Orleans

and New England will win their 4th Super Bowl and be the team of the 00's...Sad But true.

VanHalener
08-04-2007, 11:01 PM
http://www.redskins.com/

VanHalener
08-04-2007, 11:01 PM
http://www.redskins.com/

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
They get too much attention on ESPN..And Tony Romo is overrated..

It'll Be

New England

Vs.

Carolina/New Orleans

and New England will win their 4th Super Bowl and be the team of the 00's...Sad But true.

Tony Romo will have to prove himself this year , but the Cowboys should be very good. Carolina? I don't think so. IMO. New England is already the team of the 00's.

FORD
08-05-2007, 03:43 AM
Fuck the Dallas Cowpies.

Redballjets88
08-05-2007, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Fuck the Dallas Cowpies.

fuck you, you're just jealous because we have 5 more superbowls than your seacocks

chi-town324
08-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Tony Romo leading a team to a super bowl championship? put down the crack pipe

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by chi-town324
Tony Romo leading a team to a super bowl championship? put down the crack pipe

Time will tell. The guy has great weapons. T.O, Terry Glenn, Jason Witten. The backfield is very strong too.

FORD
08-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
fuck you, you're just jealous because we have 5 more superbowls than your seacocks

YOU live in Dallas. So if you want to like the Cowpies, that's your business. I just hate the "America's Team" bullshit shoved down our throats.

I hate the LA Fakers of the NBA and the George Steinbrenner Corporation in baseball every bit as much as I hate the Cowpies though, so don't take it too seriously.

ALinChainz
08-05-2007, 12:14 PM
The Cowboys aren't winning the Super Bowl this season.

The OL is weak, and after Romo's initial 5 starts last season, look what he did. His stats suffered, he went to the Pro Bowl as an alternate and because of injury.

There is plent of game film on Romo now and he will be planned for. Their defense may be imprved because their pass rush may be better. Their secondary is suspect I feel, and if McNabb is entirely back, I still have to like the Eagles in the East.

The Giants and Skins have the potential topush, but I don't see it happening.

Super Bowl winner? The Pats. The Colts will be tough, but I don't see them repeating.

Unchainme
08-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Super Bowl winner? The Pats. The Colts will be tough, but I don't see them repeating.

Great minds think alike? :)

Unchainme
08-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
YOU live in Dallas. So if you want to like the Cowpies, that's your business. I just hate the "America's Team" bullshit shoved down our throats.

I hate the LA Fakers of the NBA and the George Steinbrenner Corporation in baseball every bit as much as I hate the Cowpies though, so don't take it too seriously.

Fucking Nailed it! Try to watch Espn lately?...Notice how Espn is so up their asses with coverage of the fucking cowboys, Ed Werder is always there annoucing what the hell Terrell Owens is doing..Like I give a fuck..

Meanwhile, You'll have a team like the Colts or The Bears, both won their conference get hardly a mention...Same with Baseball...They were still talking about the Yankees when they WERE IN LAST PLACE...Fucking Stupid shit..

sadaist
08-05-2007, 01:28 PM
http://www.chargers.com/

But then again, I pick them to win it all every year. Haven't been right yet.

Redballjets88
08-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Fucking Nailed it! Try to watch Espn lately?...Notice how Espn is so up their asses with coverage of the fucking cowboys, Ed Werder is always there annoucing what the hell Terrell Owens is doing..Like I give a fuck..

Meanwhile, You'll have a team like the Colts or The Bears, both won their conference get hardly a mention...Same with Baseball...They were still talking about the Yankees when they WERE IN LAST PLACE...Fucking Stupid shit..

that's why they are America's team. and the thing in common with all 3 of those teams (cowboys, yankees, and lakers) they are historically the best team in their sport (celtics have more championships than lakers though)

Cowboys are the best football team in NFL history.

ps google america's team in an image search.

Unchainme
08-05-2007, 02:29 PM
that's why they are America's team. and the thing in common with all 3 of those teams (cowboys, yankees, and lakers) they are historically the best team in their sport (celtics have more championships than lakers though)

Cowboys are the best football team in NFL history.

ps google america's team in an image search.

ummmmm..I wouldn't say that..;)

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Cleveland-Browns-2004---Logo-Helmet-Photograph-C11846348.jpeg

8 NFL TITLES..

You guys only have 5..

Bears have 9

Green Bay Has 12.

Redballjets88
08-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm talking about Superbowl era. Cowboys are the greatest team.

Would you consider Yale the best college team just because they have 16 National Championships? No.

Unchainme
08-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm talking about Superbowl era. Cowboys are the greatest team.

Would you consider Yale the best college team just because they have 16 National Championships? No.

You said "of all time"...Technically...Yale would be as well...Being that they have more national titles than anyone else has

Redballjets88
08-05-2007, 03:26 PM
no. you are a retard if you truly think Yale is the best team ever in college football. Their seasons consisted of 2 sometimes 3 games. and old NFL wise the teams then sucked. In the 40's Notre Dame beat the NFL champion.

Unchainme
08-05-2007, 03:30 PM
no. you are a retard if you truly think Yale is the best team ever in college football. Their seasons consisted of 2 sometimes 3 games. and old NFL wise the teams then sucked. In the 40's Notre Dame beat the NFL champion.

In Terms of National Titles...Not Talent or any other factor...Yale did dominate during that era.

I'm a retard? :rolleyes:...Typical Cowboys Fan..

Beating the NFL in the Forty's isn't really that impressive...The NFL hadn't even established themselves as a league until the 50's in all honesty...College Football was/is the National Sport.

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ALinChainz
[B] The Cowboys aren't winning the Super Bowl this season.

The OL is weak

Weak? LT-Flozell Adams, Pro Bowler LG-Kyle Kosier, had a very good season last year C- Andre Gurode, Pro Bowler, RT- newley aquired Leonard Davis, RT- Marc Colombo, had a very good year last year as well. TE-Jason Witten Pro Bowler. I wouldn't consider that line weak in any way.

Redballjets88
08-05-2007, 03:34 PM
In Terms of National Titles...Not Talent or any other factor...Yale did dominate during that era.

I'm a retard? :rolleyes:...Typical Cowboys Fan..

Beating the NFL in the Forty's isn't really that impressive...The NFL hadn't even established themselves as a league until the 50's in all honesty...College Football was/is the National Sport.

:rolleyes: - typical response.

Tell me a team that has been more consistent through each decade than the Cowboys. none.

chi-town324
08-05-2007, 03:41 PM
49ers have 5 superbowl wins...sorry that is tied for the most titles..typical Cowboys fans

Unchainme
08-05-2007, 03:44 PM
:rolleyes: - typical response.

Tell me a team that has been more consistent through each decade than the Cowboys. none.

The Oakland/LA Raiders?

chi-town324
08-05-2007, 03:48 PM
most wins since 1970 read it and weep

Regular season games
at end of 2005 regular season::

338 Miami Dolphins
323 Pittsburgh Steelers
321 Dallas Cowboys

GO-SPURS-GO
08-05-2007, 04:04 PM
ummmmm..I wouldn't say that..;)

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Cleveland-Browns-2004---Logo-Helmet-Photograph-C11846348.jpeg

8 NFL TITLES..

The mighty Cowboys have 5..

Bears have 9

Green Bay Has 12.

Those Titles were won when there was only, what, 4 teams in the league. At least the Bears and Packers have won a SuperBowl in the modern era. But the Browns are cool in my book for giving us that 1st round pick next year. Now, lets get back to my Cowboys. Since I live about 7 minutes from where they are practicing in San Antonio, I’ll give you guys the honest truth from what I’ve seen in the practices so far. The Defense is kicking the crap out of the Offense. Several interceptions, several fumbles and a dozen of would be sacks. I know O-line has 2 starters not playing, but my God, the defense is flying around everywhere. Roy Williams is back to his rookie playing weight, so watch for him to be a monster again. Mark my words, Anthony Spencer will be the “Defensive Rookie of the Year.” A few bright spots for the Offense is. Leonard Davis just crushes the people he blocks and T.O will catch at least 15 touchdowns this year. He looks happy, focused and ready to have a big year in this 1990ish Cowboys style offense. With one of the best receiving corps in NFL, Tony Romo looks real shaky in the pocket. I’m worried about that Cowboy fans. I think that is the reason Mr. Jones hasn’t signed him to a long term deal. He will wait until after this season to see about Tony. I hope he does good, because that will mean we will get Darren McFadden next year. Thank you Browns. I don’t normally root against other teams, I just hope for the best for my team. But this year will be different, I hope the Browns go 0-16.(sorry Browns fans.) That will guarantee a couple of Superbowls for the Cowboys in the near future. If Tony Romo has a 2 to1 touchdown to interception ratio, we will go to the Superbowl. But, if he has like 20 Td’s to 15 Int’s, look for the Cowboys to pass on McFadden and draft a top tier Quarterback. That means those Superbowls I mentioned will have to wait for a while.:(

chi-town324
08-05-2007, 04:11 PM
T.O happy and focused...now thats funny...he still might catch 15 TD'S

ALinChainz
08-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ALinChainz
[B] The Cowboys aren't winning the Super Bowl this season.

The OL is weak

Weak? LT-Flozell Adams, Pro Bowler LG-Kyle Kosier, had a very good season last year C- Andre Gurode, Pro Bowler, RT- newley aquired Leonard Davis, RT- Marc Colombo, had a very good year last year as well. TE-Jason Witten Pro Bowler. I wouldn't consider that line weak in any way.

Marc Columbo-coming off a knee, just practiced for the 1st time.

Leonard Davis - overrated, overweight, #1 draft pick bust from the Cards. They didn't even attempt to re-sign. The Cards? With him on their team, their line sucked.

Flozell Adams- Injury prone and coming off a knee also. His weight is up and down also, saw him all 4 years at MSU. Was an injury replacement in the Pro Bowl for Saints Jamaal Brown, who was a rookie or 2nd yr man. I don't really count that.

Kyle Kosier- a journeyman at best, plyed for the Lions and with their crap line, didn't retain him either. Can play more than one position, thats about it.

Andre Gurode - Solid, played all season last year, but another "replacement" Pro Bowler for Olin Kreutz.

Not exactly a "strength" in my book.

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Marc Columbo-coming off a knee, just practiced for the 1st time.

Leonard Davis - overrated, overweight, #1 draft pick bust from the Cards. They didn't even attempt to re-sign. The Cards? With him on their team, their line sucked.

Flozell Adams- Injury prone and coming off a knee also. His weight is up and down also, saw him all 4 years at MSU. Was an injury replacement in the Pro Bowl for Saints Jamaal Brown, who was a rookie or 2nd yr man. I don't really count that.

Kyle Kosier- a journeyman at best, plyed for the Lions and with their crap line, didn't retain him either. Can play more than one position, thats about it.

Andre Gurode - Solid, played all season last year, but another "replacement" Pro Bowler for Olin Kreutz.

Not exactly a "strength" in my book.

I hear ya man. I just don't consider them weak. Flo is solid as well as Columbo. Both started all 16 last year. Leonard Davis has moved back to guard where he belongs. As far as the Pro Bowl goes, even 2nd or 3rd best at your position in the conference is saying something. But I do have to admit, being a Cowboy fan, and given it is that time of year again, I am always overly optimistic. LOL

Redballjets88
08-05-2007, 05:27 PM
most wins since 1970 read it and weep

Regular season games
at end of 2005 regular season::

338 Miami Dolphins
323 Pittsburgh Steelers
321 Dallas Cowboys

Niners were only good in the 80's and decent in the 90's Steelers were only great in the 70's they have been off and on since the cowboys have had great teams in the 70's and 90's along with Champioship calibur teams in the 60's. the only bad period in Cowboys history was the late 80's but they turned it around and were great again. Miami might have the most wins but only 2 superbowls. you can't say the raiders have been great throughout their history when they were only a great team under John Madden with Ken Stabler at quaterback. Cowboys have also been to the most superbowls and should have won 2 of the ones they lost, if not for a feild goal and a dropped touchdown.

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Niners were only good in the 80's and decent in the 90's Steelers were only great in the 70's they have been off and on since the cowboys have had great teams in the 70's and 90's along with Champioship calibur teams in the 60's. the only bad period in Cowboys history was the late 80's but they turned it around and were great again. Miami might have the most wins but only 2 superbowls. you can't say the raiders have been great throughout their history when they were only a great team under John Madden with Ken Stabler at quaterback. Cowboys have also been to the most superbowls and should have won 2 of the ones they lost, if not for a feild goal and a dropped touchdown.

Dude, the Steelers and Dolphins have been solid for a long time and the numbers show. The Raiders won 2 Super Bowls with coach Tom Flores and QB Jim Plunkett. Both Super Bowl wins, they took the NFC apart. 1st Philly LOL, then the Redskins, LOL again. Dallas has been a great franchise, but there has been some other great franchises besides the ones mentioned. Broncos, Eagles, Redskins just to name a few.

Redballjets88
08-05-2007, 06:05 PM
broncos just lose. Cowboys overall #1

hideyoursheep
08-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Great minds think alike? :) http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n126/sparky44125/osu.jpg

Not In November.;)

Va Beach VH Fan
08-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Judging by that analysis, it's a wonder how the Cowboys didn't win every Super Bowl ever played....

Redballjets88
08-05-2007, 06:10 PM
fuck ohio st. when it comes to the big 10 its all about michigan or iowa

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 06:22 PM
I am a big time Cowboys fan. About as big as they come. I haven't missed a game on tv or in person in 16 years. Just ask my wife. lol I will be going to see the Cowboys/Patriots game Oct 14th in big D. Got 40 yd line seats, 28 rows up on the visitors side. With that said, I always give respect, where respect is due. especially in the NFL. Fucking warriors they are. Lot of great teams and a lot of great stories. I don't care who is playing who, I can always enjoy watching the game.

sadaist
08-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Maybe the Cowboys are "America's team" because you either love them, or love to hate them. There really isn't anyone on the fence about them. Personally I hate them. But their cheerleaders have always been smokin' hot.

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Maybe the Cowboys are "America's team" because you either love them, or love to hate them. There really isn't anyone on the fence about them. Personally I hate them. But their cheerleaders have always been smokin' hot.

Spot on. Anyone who claims to be on the fence comes across as a retard that doesn't really know football. That is one of the great things about being a Cowboys fan. Knowing the rest of the world hates us. Being humbled in defeat, but smiling, and talking smack about our wins.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Being humbled in defeat

*** UNDERSTATEMENT ALERT !!!!!! ***

LMFAO, if there's one thing in the world that Cowboy fans are NOT, it's humble....

:D

GO-SPURS-GO
08-05-2007, 06:43 PM

A fresh start has done him wonders. You should see him Al, he flattens everyone he blocks. He lost some weight and he always looks he's mad. He's a scary dude. If the O-line plays well, watch out. From what I'm seeing, the Defense will rank in the top 3. Ware and Spencer will thrive in this new attacking style Defense. Roy Williams is back! He lost over 20 pounds, laying out his own teammates in practice, Glenn and Barber took some vicious hits. I can't believe they let them hit like that in practice. This Defense looks ready to dominate. The Cowboys Offense last year, scored just a many points as the Cowboys in the early 1990's. If they repeat that, the Cowboys will be the 1st team with 6 Superbowls. ;)

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

LMFAO, if there's one thing in the world that Cowboy fans are NOT, it's humble....

You put a smile on my face. When you talk shit about the upcoming game or even put money on it $20 $50 $100 and lose to a friend or co-worker it really is a bit humbling. But you are right. We never lose are swagger.

chi-town324
08-05-2007, 07:00 PM
i think we can all agree on one thing...WE ALL LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!

chi-town324
08-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Takin Whiskey...5 stars for being a fan!!

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Takin Whiskey...5 stars for being a fan!!

Thanks dude. A fan I really am. I get something out of every game. Even it is the opponent whippen our ass, I can respect what they are doing. Last year example. Saints, and new coach, Sean Payton, former Cowboys offensive coordinator taking apart his old coach Bill Parcells. It was tough to watch, but I gave Payton a thumbs up and new exactly what was transpiring in front of my naked steamin eyes as I watched.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Sure there is VH Fan. We/I get tired of people trashing the Cowboys for being a great franchise. Philly fans, you really get on our/my nerves the most. They talk about how they've owned us for 7+ years. Well, this is true sad to say, but what do they have to show for it. When we were kicking the Eagles while they were down, we got 3 Superbowls to show. The Cowboys are 5 and 8 in Superbowls. And we lost 3 by 10 points combined. And 2 to a great Steelers team I might add. I respect other teams, but when somebody talks crap about a great franchise like my Spurs/Cowboys, I will fight back. The NFC East has won more Superbowls than any Conference. 10 and 15 in Superbowls. Philly is the only team in the Conference that has none.:D

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-05-2007, 09:58 PM
I lived 1 hour North of Philly for 30 years. You talk about trashy ass fans. No class. No rings. No time left in there latest run atop the NFC East.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
Sure there is VH Fan. We/I get tired of people trashing the Cowboys for being a great franchise. Philly fans, you really get on our/my nerves the most. They talk about how they've owned us for 7+ years. Well, this is true sad to say, but what do they have to show for it. When we were kicking the Eagles while they were down, we got 3 Superbowls to show. The Cowboys are 5 and 8 in Superbowls. And we lost 3 by 10 points combined. And 2 to a great Steelers team I might add. I respect other teams, but when somebody talks crap about a great franchise like my Spurs/Cowboys, I will fight back. The NFC East has won more Superbowls than any Conference. 10 and 15 in Superbowls. Philly is the only team in the Conference that has none.:D

I hear ya, and you're right. Although that really doesn't explain the lack of humility, you're dead on when it comes to Eagles fans.

VanHalener
08-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by ROTHisGOD

Just a little reminder...No F*#king Way the Cowgirls end up 2008 champs.! (but I bet we have some awesome games together ;) :rockit2: )

http://i17.tinypic.com/25iu7ug.jpg

Redballjets88
08-06-2007, 11:58 AM
no because the redskins will just lose like every other year.

hideyoursheep
08-06-2007, 12:13 PM
fuck ohio st. when it comes to the big 10 its all about michigan or iowa

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/kvejli/stupid.gif
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/Stackeye210/Texas.jpg

Redballjets88
08-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u82/kvejli/stupid.gif
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/Stackeye210/Texas.jpg

you can say that all you want at least my team didn't get their shit rocked in the National championship.

Bonzo1026
08-06-2007, 01:45 PM

I'm thinking the same thing but cautiously. Their schedule should at least get them to the playoffs.

I've been a Cowboys fan since the mid '70's and it hasn't been easy living in DE which is between thew two teams I hate the most........Eagles and Redskins.

E-A-G-L-E-S...........PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by vanhalener
Just a little reminder...No F*#king Way the Cowgirls end up 2008 champs.! (but I bet we have some awesome games together ;) :rockit2: )

http://i17.tinypic.com/25iu7ug.jpg

It really depends on how Jason Campbell performs. Gibbs should have started him last year from game 1.

Vanessa
08-06-2007, 05:21 PM
New England Patriots will win the superbowl

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Dallas looked stellar last night against the Colts. I think, for the 1st time in a long time, this team is ready to roll.

VanHalener
08-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Dallas has to many extracurricular activities for their players, led by ex-Dallas players to have time to really be ready to take it this season.

http://i15.tinypic.com/68bxiyx.jpg

I'm still going with the Skins.

ODShowtime
08-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Cowboys have also been to the most superbowls and should have won 2 of the ones they lost, if not for a feild goal and a dropped touchdown.

Now you've overstepped the boundaries. The Steelers owned the Cowboys in the 70s. They shouldn't have won jack shit.

Unchainme
08-10-2007, 03:31 PM
you can say that all you want at least my team didn't get their shit rocked in the National championship.

Yes But We Beat You Guys...We also At least MADE IT...To the Championship game this year..

fryingdutchman
08-10-2007, 11:58 PM
Dallas looked stellar last night against the Colts. I think, for the 1st time in a long time, this team is ready to roll.

You're jumping off a pretty big cliff with an assessment like that after the first bullshit preseason game, where the starters play about 30 seconds.

I didn't see any of the game, because Dallas makes me want to puke...

But from what I heard about it Peyton dragged Dallas's defense up and down the field at will during his appearance in the game.

Just because the guys battling for a spot on Dallas' practice squad are better than the guys battling for spot on the Colts practice squad doesn't mean shit about what will happen in the regular season.

fryingdutchman
08-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Bonzo1026
E-A-G-L-E-S...........PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now now...don't be jealous about the Eagles chant.

Dallas would have one too, but most of those shitkickin' rednecks don't know how to spell.

TAKIN WHISKEY
08-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
You're jumping off a pretty big cliff with an assessment like that after the first bullshit preseason game, where the starters play about 30 seconds.

I didn't see any of the game, because Dallas makes me want to puke...

But from what I heard about it Peyton dragged Dallas's defense up and down the field at will during his appearance in the game.

Just because the guys battling for a spot on Dallas' practice squad are better than the guys battling for spot on the Colts practice squad doesn't mean shit about what will happen in the regular season.

Peyton played 1 series. Drove them down close, but couldn't get it in. He looked sharp as always. Dallas also looked sharp all night. Both teams did not commit many penalties or bone headed plays. Dallas both ran and threw at will on the Colts 1st team and the rest of the night. The Cowboys qb's were like 21 of 24 on the night. I really think they will be very good this year and that is not based on anything they will do this pre season.

ROTHisGOD
08-14-2007, 12:42 AM
amen brother...

VanHalener
08-16-2007, 12:37 AM
no because the redskins will just lose like every other year.
:( You had to remind me, didn't you?

It really depends on how Jason Campbell performs. Gibbs should have started him last year from game 1.
Thats right. That's right.

I love our division.

Here's to the Cowboys!
May our great rivalry produce some incredible football games this season.:gulp:

GO-SPURS-GO
08-18-2007, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by vanhalener
:
Here's to the Cowboys!

And Hail to your Redskins. A love fest between a rabid Cowboys fan and a Redskins fan. Another sign of the "Apocalypse.":)

DLRISVH7884
08-19-2007, 06:01 AM

Um, No :rolleyes:

Switch84
08-19-2007, 08:57 AM
:lol: Dude, put the TO Kool-aid down! Dallas is going nowhere FAST without Bill Parcells. That was your biggest loss.

Wade Phillips.....LMFAO!!

DLRISVH7884
08-19-2007, 09:42 PM
I think Dallas will be one of the top teams in the NFC, but I don't think they are win SB good, I can see them going 12-4 or 11-5.

GO-SPURS-GO
08-20-2007, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
I think Dallas will be one of the top teams in the NFC, but I don't think they are win SB good, I can see them going 12-4 or 11-5.

I can see that too! Great post.:cool:

GO-SPURS-GO
08-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
1. Dallas is going nowhere FAST!
2. Wade Phillips.....LMFAO!!

1. Are you serious? I could understand this crazy talk from a jealous Philly fan, but not from a person whose team isn't in the NFC East. 2 first round picks next year? I don’t get your thinking. :confused: The Cowboys are on the way up, AGAIN. ;)

2. This team really loves to play for him and don’t ever underestimate that. Jason Garrett will get this offense rolling. With Darren Mcfadden next year? Watch out! The Cowboys will be the first team with six SuperBowls. Gregg Popovich is not the best X’s and O’s type coach, but his players will do anything for him and that’s what counts! DON’T HATE, APPRECIATE! :D

matt19
09-20-2007, 07:22 PM
1. Are you serious? I could understand this crazy talk from a jealous Philly fan, but not from a person whose team isn't in the NFC East. 2 first round picks next year? I don’t get your thinking. :confused: The Cowboys are on the way up, AGAIN. ;)

2. This team really loves to play for him and don’t ever underestimate that. Jason Garrett will get this offense rolling. With Darren Mcfadden next year? Watch out! The Cowboys will be the first team with six SuperBowls. Gregg Popovich is not the best X’s and O’s type coach, but his players will do anything for him and that’s what counts! DON’T HATE, APPRECIATE! :D

LMMFAO! I'm sorry but living in a town where Wade Phillips has already been a head coach, they are always average teams plain and simple. Great defensive coach, terrible head coach. He is like the defensive version of Norv Turner.

Hahaha Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

GO-SPURS-GO
09-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by matt19
LMMFAO! I'm sorry but living in a town where Wade Phillips has already been a head coach, they are always average teams plain and simple.

If it wasn’t for the “Music City Miracle” Wade would have taken that team to the Super Bowl.

Great defensive coach, terrible head coach. He is like the defensive version of Norv Turner.

This could be true. But Jason Garrett will have this offense in the top three in the NFL. If Wade can do some of his magic with our underachieving defense that would guarantee a Super Bowl appearance for the Cowboys.

Hey Matt, you never know with the NFC. If the Bears can make it, the Cowboys can too.

Well, at least you are talking to me again. I’m glad you are too. This will probably be my last day posting here. Out of all the crazy incoherent babbles that I’ve posted here, I only regret one thing. That was how I OVER-REACTED to you making fun of my mom. After going back and re-reading my post towards you, I felt really embarrassed and ashamed of myself. Before I leave, I wanna tell you that I’M SORRY. And one more thing, I would love for you to correct my grammar one last time for old times sake.:) ;) :)

Redballjets88
09-20-2007, 10:00 PM
LMMFAO! I'm sorry but living in a town where Wade Phillips has already been a head coach, they are always average teams plain and simple. Great defensive coach, terrible head coach. He is like the defensive version of Norv Turner.

look at your broncos, they have to rely on their kicker to win games for them.

matt19
09-20-2007, 10:22 PM
look at your broncos, they have to rely on their kicker to win games for them.

Good one, yet no real arguements to why im wrong just insult another team. Just like in the front line.

matt19
09-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Spurs dont worry about it happns all the time here, and im too lazy to correct your grammar today. Howvever you are right, you never know in the NFC, but we shall see thats what makes the NFL so fun to watch.

ODShowtime
09-20-2007, 11:07 PM
That was awesome when TO got fined for acting like a retard. I'm so glad he never got to pull that nonsense @ Heinz Field.

They're tearing down the Orange Bowl soon. That should be good news to cowboys fans.

GO-SPURS-GO
09-20-2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
They're tearing down the Orange Bowl soon. That should be good news to cowboys fans.

That doesn’t matter to me. What matters to me is that dropped touchdown by Jackie Harris and an offensive pass interference that wasn’t called on Lynn Swann. Those 2 games were really close and those 2 plays MIGHT have made a difference. There nothing wrong with losing two games to a GREAT Steelers team by a combined 8 points. :)

Redballjets88
09-21-2007, 03:38 AM
Good one, yet no real arguements to why im wrong just insult another team. Just like in the front line.

your entire arguement is based on your distaste for the cowboys.

but other than that, The cowboys have the highest PPG in the NFC at the moment they have a great defence once they get newman back.

Who in the NFC is better? No one, after the cowboys beat the Bears this weekend it will be clear.

matt19
09-21-2007, 06:31 AM
your entire arguement is based on your distaste for the cowboys.

but other than that, The cowboys have the highest PPG in the NFC at the moment they have a great defence once they get newman back.

Who in the NFC is better? No one, after the cowboys beat the Bears this weekend it will be clear.

You have got to be fucking kidding me, I said that Wade Phillips isn't a good head coach, good defensive coach not head coach. I said nothing negative about the cowboys. :rolleyes:

And you are right the NFC sucks.

Redballjets88
09-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Alright bitch tits, in that case, how many games has wade phillips lost as the cowboys head coach?

if you say zero you're correct.

and do not correct any of my grammar because you have a sentence fragment in your prior post.

matt19
09-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Alright bitch tits, in that case, how many games has wade phillips lost as the cowboys head coach?

if you say zero you're correct.

and do not correct any of my grammar because you have a sentence fragment in your prior post.

You're right he hasn't lost any games... yet, and if you are going by wins and losses the Broncos are undefeated too. All that matter are wins and losses right? BTW what the fuck is your problem? All I did was say that its a little early to run screaming super bowl after 2 games. Escpecially with a head coach with a track record of losing in the playoffs.

chi-town324
09-21-2007, 07:50 PM
just beat the Bears sunday please!

Redballjets88
09-21-2007, 08:20 PM
You're right he hasn't lost any games... yet, and if you are going by wins and losses the Broncos are undefeated too. All that matter are wins and losses right? BTW what the fuck is your problem? All I did was say that its a little early to run screaming super bowl after 2 games. Escpecially with a head coach with a track record of losing in the playoffs.

my problem is that everytime you are in a thread you just whine bitch and moan.

ODShowtime
09-21-2007, 08:47 PM
There nothing wrong with losing two games to a GREAT Steelers team by a combined 8 points. :)

That's nice positive attitude to have.

matt19
09-22-2007, 12:52 AM
my problem is that everytime you are in a thread you just whine bitch and moan.

Because I disagree? Fuck you you little bitch, get off your high horse like you are right all the time. There was no bitching, no whining til you started accusing me of having some sort of distain for the cowboys. WHICH WAS NEVER THE CASE. Learn some fucking reading comprehension and then come back to argue. :rolleyes:

DlocRoth
09-22-2007, 09:24 AM
Don't worry, Matt....

The youngster RBJ 88 is a tiny, little mindless Cowboy drone.

He has little use for facts and even less for reason and logic.

But he probably has a Terry Glenn Fathead in his bedroom so I guess he's smarter than you. ;)

Blow him off, he's a non thinker.

Have a good one.

chi-town324
09-22-2007, 10:01 AM
isnt Terry Glenn gay?

DlocRoth
09-22-2007, 10:25 AM
If you ask Bill Parcells, no.

But SHE is a woman. lmao

matt19
09-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Don't worry, Matt....

The youngster RBJ 88 is a tiny, little mindless Cowboy drone.

He has little use for facts and even less for reason and logic.

But he probably has a Terry Glenn Fathead in his bedroom so I guess he's smarter than you. ;)

Blow him off, he's a non thinker.

Have a good one.

Is his fathead a pic of him holding his knee an crying like a little bitch?

Redballjets88
09-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh man I hate my life now because Matt (the guy who claims to think on his own, but always follows what the general idea of a thread is) and the Dloc (the bitter Vikings fan) are mad at me.

matt19
09-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Oh man I hate my life now because Matt (the guy who claims to think on his own, but always follows what the general idea of a thread is) and the Dloc (the bitter Vikings fan) are mad at me.

LMMFAO, you really are a fucking idiot aren't you. This thread just proves you wrong, if I went along with every thread I would be rah rah cowboys. However, I am not a mindless Jerry Jones sheep like you. So go jack off to every T.O. celebration, and go drink somemore Tony Romo koolaid, and STFU! Fag.

Redballjets88
09-22-2007, 02:41 PM
LMMFAO, you really are a fucking idiot aren't you. This thread just proves you wrong, if I went along with every thread I would be rah rah cowboys. However, I am not a mindless Jerry Jones sheep like you. So go jack off to every T.O. celebration, and go drink somemore Tony Romo koolaid, and STFU! Fag.

Shit im sorry i root for the team from my home. you're a fucking retard. Go suck of the libs in the frontline and quit trolling this thread. If the was one person i want toi beat the shit out of on this site it would be you. all you do is bitch and moan non stop. go suck a dick.

matt19
09-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Come get some then, quit knocking on people that dont agree with you. Call me once you get past your high school hang over. Because I agree with someones politics doesnt mean shit in here. Everyone roots for their team, but if you said that Mike Shanahan was a bad coach and could prove it I would have a good debate with you, but you just have to start bullshit drama and call names when you get proven wrong so come back to argue when you can stop suckin on your moms tit.

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Back to topic. Like it or not, the Dallas Cowboys are a damn good football team this year, and Romo is the real deal.

matt19
09-22-2007, 03:03 PM
Agreed, however losing Bill Parcells was a huge loss. And Wade Phillips isnt a very good head coach.

POJO_Risin
09-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Pittsburgh's 2-0, and even I know they rolled over the teams they played...because the teams they played sucked ass.

Are they good?

Yet to be determined.

Same with the Cowgirls...

matt19
09-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Exactly its too early to determine anything.

Redballjets88
09-22-2007, 04:10 PM
Come get some then, quit knocking on people that dont agree with you. Call me once you get past your high school hang over. Because I agree with someones politics doesnt mean shit in here. Everyone roots for their team, but if you said that Mike Shanahan was a bad coach and could prove it I would have a good debate with you, but you just have to start bullshit drama and call names when you get proven wrong so come back to argue when you can stop suckin on your moms tit.

point is you're a bitch and you saying that it is too early to tell totally negates your arguement. The cowboys are a good team and just because the coach might have a bad track record doesn't mean the team will suffer. Case in point bill bellichek (sp?) he sucked before his superbowl season with the Pats. If you want to talk about a coach who does choke bring up the Eagles coach, i forget his name at the moment, but he is the ultimate in playoff collapse. Shanahan is a good coach but if he didnt have Terrel Davis running like crazy those two years they wouldnt have won those superbowls.

matt19
09-22-2007, 04:39 PM
point is you're a bitch and you saying that it is too early to tell totally negates your arguement. The cowboys are a good team and just because the coach might have a bad track record doesn't mean the team will suffer. Case in point bill bellichek (sp?) he sucked before his superbowl season with the Pats. If you want to talk about a coach who does choke bring up the Eagles coach, i forget his name at the moment, but he is the ultimate in playoff collapse. Shanahan is a good coach but if he didnt have Terrel Davis running like crazy those two years they wouldnt have won those superbowls.

Just like if Belicheck didnt have Tom Brady he wouldn't have won his super bowls either. And you're right Andy Reid does choke.

chi-town324
09-22-2007, 09:02 PM
nobody can say shit after 2 games...lets debate after week 8 or so

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Pittsburgh's 2-0, and even I know they rolled over the teams they played...because the teams they played sucked ass.

Are they good?

Yet to be determined.

Same with the Cowgirls...

Poj, the Steelers are a good football team. I thought the throwback uniforms they wore last week were cool. Whatya think?

Redballjets88
09-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Just like if Belicheck didnt have Tom Brady he wouldn't have won his super bowls either. And you're right Andy Reid does choke.

Tom Brady is a fucking bitch.

DlocRoth
09-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Will you please shut the fuck up?

ROTHisGOD
09-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Cowboys-34 chicago "bears"...10 Get with it Pojo Risin,the NFL (the Professional ranks...) can't pick teams by who sucks ass,it IS about organization and execution and gameplanning...the talent level is too close. Cowboys are playing according to plan.

Redballjets88
09-24-2007, 12:45 AM
So for the nay-sayers out there, will you please admit that the cowboys are a good team?

LeeRoth
09-24-2007, 02:20 AM
Fuck'in a you bitches. Dallas just bitched slapped the fucking "bears". Fuck New England also. They fucking get caught cheating and it gets swepted under the rug like it's been going on forever. If that was Dallas back in 90's that got caught cheating everybody would be saying strip them of all their Super Bowl wins. I can't wait until Oct.14th when the Cowboys whip New Englands ass. I wonder if Mr.Brady is paying child support for his two kids.

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-24-2007, 12:04 PM
That was a big early season win for The Boys. The defense should continue to get better and when and if Terry Glenn comes back, the offense will also get better. I think people forget how good Glenn is. He led the league in yards per catch last season and also had over a 1000 yds receiving. He will certainly open up the passing game even more for Owens, Witten and Crayton underneath. The real test for this team is going to come on October 14th against the Pats. I'll be there for that one and Have to say, the Patriots do make me a little nervous. They really do have a helluva team.

Redballjets88
09-24-2007, 03:10 PM
I hate the fuckin patriots. Every fucking year the media crowns them as the next champ. And their little bitch of a quaterback tom brady who has to rely on kickers to win every big game for him.

DlocRoth
09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Will you please shut the fuck up?

God...you are a fucking moron.

The Cowboys are a good team. Huzzah.

Tony Romo is my fantasy QB and I am happy.

But it's time for more facts...

Brady- 10 TDs...1 INT
Romo- 8 TDs...2 INT

Lay off Brady. He's a pimp. Every time you call him a little bitch it just makes your bulb grow a little dimmer.

And maybe last year if Romo would have relied on his kicker instead of his butter fingers the 'Boys woulda played another week. Fool.

chi-town324
09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
some long faces in Chicago today....LOL

Redballjets88
09-24-2007, 08:23 PM
God...you are a fucking moron.

The Cowboys are a good team. Huzzah.

Tony Romo is my fantasy QB and I am happy.

But it's time for more facts...

Brady- 10 TDs...1 INT
Romo- 8 TDs...2 INT

Lay off Brady. He's a pimp. Every time you call him a little bitch it just makes your bulb grow a little dimmer.

And maybe last year if Romo would have relied on his kicker instead of his butter fingers the 'Boys woulda played another week. Fool.

by pimp do you mean a guy that relies on cheating tactics by his coaches that let him know what the opposing defense will be doing every play?

DlocRoth
09-24-2007, 09:54 PM
by pimp do you mean a guy that relies on cheating tactics by his coaches that let him know what the opposing defense will be doing every play?

Yes, genius.

Everybody does it, NE just got caught.

You are so naive, it's almost cute. Do you still live with your mommy?

It's a big bad world, and if you're not stealing a little, you're stealing alot. Chew on that after you have your cocoa and get tucked in.

Ahh, kids.

chi-town324
09-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Yes, genius.

It's a big bad world, and if you're not stealing a little, you're stealing alot. Chew on that after you have your cocoa and get tucked in.

Ahh, kids. :D

Redballjets88
09-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Yes, genius.

Ahh, kids.

oh good one bitch. I graduated 3 months ago and have a car payment. I cant afford to move out yet.

if you hate the cowboys so much then stay out of the fucking thread. Go suck off adrian peterson bitch.

DlocRoth
09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
That's all you got?

Did I ask you if you graduated and have wheels?

You answered my question though, thanks! :)

And never once did I say I hated the Cowboys, son.

I'm just bored and felt like bitch crackin you.......again.

That's what adults do to little boys who puff their chests out.

Oh, I also am not partial to cock, but thanks for the offer.

Now go fix me a turkey pot pie.

Redballjets88
09-25-2007, 02:24 AM
That's all you got?

Did I ask you if you graduated and have wheels?

You answered my question though, thanks! :)

And never once did I say I hated the Cowboys, son.

I'm just bored and felt like bitch crackin you.......again.

That's what adults do to little boys who puff their chests out.

Oh, I also am not partial to cock, but thanks for the offer.

Now go fix me a turkey pot pie.

yeah man you totally got me.

Thats what middle age men do to feel like they are stiil men. mid life crisis much?

sweet breakfest club reference.

DlocRoth
09-25-2007, 09:29 AM
It's all good, lil homey...

I accept your total surrender.

Have a super day filled with bedtime stories and PBJ's with the crusts cut off! :)

Redballjets88
09-25-2007, 11:33 AM
It's all good, lil homey...

I accept your total surrender.

Have a super day filled with bedtime stories and PBJ's with the crusts cut off! :)

surrender? I guess me totally owning you and pointing out your mid life crisis counts as surrender.

DlocRoth
09-25-2007, 05:54 PM
I cant afford to move out yet.

You don't own anything or anyone. As you can see you have made that abundantly clear.

Have a good one. ;)

matt19
09-25-2007, 07:56 PM
oh good one bitch. I graduated 3 months ago and have a car payment. I cant afford to move out yet.

if you hate the cowboys so much then stay out of the fucking thread. Go suck off adrian peterson bitch.

And you say I bitch all the time.....:asshole:

Redballjets88
09-25-2007, 08:18 PM
And you say I bitch all the time.....:asshole:

i dont cry like you though

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Dallas Cowboys 3-0

matt19
09-25-2007, 08:37 PM
i dont cry like you though

Your right i dont cry and you whine.

bru87tr
09-26-2007, 10:25 AM
yawn..... you guys having fun ?

wake me up when the superbowl is over and the patriots have won again.

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr
yawn..... you guys having fun ?

wake me up when the superbowl is over and the patriots have won again.

Dude, you're going to sleep during the SuperBowl?

chi-town324
09-26-2007, 08:36 PM
long way to go still..Tom Brady goes down...and so do the Pats!

BrownSound1
09-28-2007, 03:22 AM
I hardly ever post in sports threads, but here it goes...

I've been a Cowboys fan my entire life....Roger Staubach was my hero, along with the great Tony Dorsett. Ed "Too Tall" Jones is from my fucking hometown. I've seen this team go through every transition imaginable, and here's my take on the 2007-08 Cowboys.

The Cowboys are a "good" team, but I'm not convinced they are a Super Bowl winning type of team just yet. The defense has some holes in it that are of major concern to me. Sure they held Chicago to 10 points, but Rex Grossman was the major reason that happened...not so much the Cowboys defense. This sure as hell ain't the "Doomsday Defense" reincarnated.

The offense is fairly impressive, but lacks something. They do have great tight end and wide receiver play, but there's something in the running game that bothers me. The runners produce, but there is still something missing that I can't quite put a finger on. Maybe it is the fact that neither one are dominating backs like Emmitt Smith was. I dunno. Romo has impressed me so far this season. He seems like a guy who actually has fun on the field, instead of treating it like it was a job. I'm glad to see he has shrugged off his mishandling of that snap during the field goal try last year. I honestly thought it might be the end for the boy.

I think that fans must have realistic expectations when dealing with a team like the Cowboys. Hell, just the fact that Wade Phillips is in his first year almost guarantees that he won't go to a Super Bowl. Playoff contenders? Sure, but let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet on the Super Bowl stuff. It is just week 3.

ROTHisGOD
09-28-2007, 10:49 AM
No NFL team will find a 25-30 carry back anymore...Parcells was ahead the curve with the two RB system,JJ needs to improve on his pass blocking for sure,MB is probably close to being a 30 carry back but I sure as hell don't want his past injuries to show their up again.
The defense has holes for now,missing T-New and Ellis but the addition of Tank Johnson(Yeah,His off-the-field ptoblems bother me) is going to solidify an already good defense.The real test is coming up in Big D with the Pats...I can't wait! Go Cowboys!

BrownSound1
09-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Getting Newman back on defense is a huge plus. When is Ellis projected to return? His injury is a tough one to overcome.

What about Terry Glenn, is he definitely out for the season or have they said?

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Getting Newman back on defense is a huge plus. When is Ellis projected to return? His injury is a tough one to overcome.

What about Terry Glenn, is he definitely out for the season or have they said?

Who knows with Ellis. We don't really need him as much as people think. Anthony Spencer is going to get better and better. Terry Glenn is 4 weeks into a 6 week rehab on his knee he had scoped. He will return by game 7 or 8.

chi-town324
09-29-2007, 08:28 PM
all i know is my Rams are going to get there ass kicked tomorrow..it will be ugly

chi-town324
09-29-2007, 08:44 PM
yep i said ugly

chi-town324
09-30-2007, 05:05 PM
i was right...35-7

Redballjets88
09-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Who knows with Ellis. We don't really need him as much as people think. Anthony Spencer is going to get better and better. Terry Glenn is 4 weeks into a 6 week rehab on his knee he had scoped. He will return by game 7 or 8.

well ellis and newman played today. Ellis has 1 1/2 sacks and Newman shutdown holt. The D only gave up less than 200 yrds and the O got over 500 yards. The Cowboys are the best of the NFC, they will go to the superbowl. Seeing them play the Pats in two weeks will show whether or not they can win the superbowl.

chi-town324
09-30-2007, 08:32 PM
i wouldnt give them the NFC crown yet..lots can happen injuries ect...they look great i will admit, but so do the Packers, who have nobody but Favre

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-30-2007, 10:10 PM
Dallas Cowboys 4-0

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-30-2007, 10:13 PM
well ellis and newman played today. Ellis has 1 1/2 sacks and Newman shutdown holt. The D only gave up less than 200 yrds and the O got over 500 yards. The Cowboys are the best of the NFC, they will go to the superbowl. Seeing them play the Pats in two weeks will show whether or not they can win the superbowl.

With Newman and Ellis back, you can already see a difference. The Cowboys have moved all the way up to number 7 in overall Defense.

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-01-2007, 01:07 PM
I will be at the Patriots/Cowboys game. I am real excited to see these two teams compete. It will give the players and the fans a good idea of how good these teams are.

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-09-2007, 11:05 AM
DALLS COWBOYS 5-0

Redballjets88
10-09-2007, 02:04 PM
go dallas

ROTHisGOD
10-12-2007, 03:20 PM
5-0!

Jano
10-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Brady and the patriots are going to kick your ass,Cow-girls!!!

chi-town324
10-13-2007, 07:55 PM
should be a good game

bru87tr
10-13-2007, 08:02 PM
as much as the cowboys are exciting right now, they were lucky to win the last game.

sorry, but I see us pats spanking your cowboys. if not, its a defensive game and low scoring with the pats coming out on top.

I just dont see any way that the cowboys can win. the pats just have too much for the cowboys to overcome. not gonna happen cowgirls.

jharp84
10-13-2007, 08:07 PM
as much as the cowboys are exciting right now, they were lucky to win the last game.

sorry, but I see us pats spanking your cowboys. if not, its a defensive game and low scoring with the pats coming out on top.

I just dont see any way that the cowboys can win. the pats just have too much for the cowboys to overcome. not gonna happen cowgirls.

Don't be "conservative" my "east coast" bro! tell em how you really feel! :killer:

jharp84
10-13-2007, 08:15 PM

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE "BREWMEISTER" HAPPY BIRHTDAY! JUICE :birthday:

bru87tr
10-14-2007, 11:54 AM
lol.... thanks Bro!

:)

bru87tr
10-14-2007, 08:09 PM
sorry cowgirls.

think ya jumped the gun a bit on being superbowl champs ? ow!

DlocRoth
10-14-2007, 09:02 PM
go dallas

whoops......

scamper
10-15-2007, 02:47 PM
should be a good game

It was for a little while

Jano
10-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Dallas Who?????

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Dallas, the best team in the NFC. They clearly need to improve to beat a team as good as the Patriots, but they will probably represent their Conference in the SuperBowl.

jharp84
10-16-2007, 02:18 PM
Looksie out for dem cheeseieee mudaafucks! I am A frustrated Bear fan though! Our season is over! F-Lovie - F-Angelo

Redballjets88
10-16-2007, 02:44 PM
If we would have had henry healthy we would have had a better chance.

The Pats play so pussy esque. 3 yard routes 90% of the time.

Next time will be different, mark my words.

ODShowtime
10-16-2007, 07:23 PM
If you get a next time, junior.

DlocRoth
10-16-2007, 08:28 PM

I heard that......

Redballjets88
10-17-2007, 03:22 PM

aw that was cute.

TAKIN WHISKEY
10-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Cowboys 5-1

chi-town324
10-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Matt,

what happened to you?

to much Chicago booze?

chi-town324
10-28-2007, 07:31 PM
6-1 BTW

DlocRoth
10-28-2007, 07:44 PM
aw that was cute.

Is Newman back?

Because they will destroy the Patriots now.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TAKIN WHISKEY
11-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Matt,

what happened to you?

to much Chicago booze?

I did drink my fill!! That is for certain. What a great time.

Dallas Cowboys 8-1

chi-town324
11-13-2007, 08:00 AM
good to see you back bro!

chi-town324
11-13-2007, 08:01 AM
hey the Rams won A GAME!

TAKIN WHISKEY
11-13-2007, 04:19 PM
hey the Rams won A GAME!

They are a better team than what they are playing like. With Jackson and Bulger back, I suspect they will start winning a lot more games. After watching the 49ers last night, I am surprised that team has even won a game. There are far worse teams other than the Rams.

chi-town324
11-14-2007, 07:53 AM
i am going to the Rams 49er game this weekend in SF...my mom and sister live in the bay area...funny, people are giving tickets away at this point!

TAKIN WHISKEY
11-16-2007, 05:17 PM
i am going to the Rams 49er game this weekend in SF...my mom and sister live in the bay area...funny, people are giving tickets away at this point!

Enjoy the game this weekend. The Rams should roll.

TAKIN WHISKEY
11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Dallas Cowboys 9-1

Jano
11-19-2007, 01:25 PM
THE PATRIOTS all the way!!!!
TOM BRADY is the MAN!!!!

ROTHisGOD
11-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Da Boys©10-1!...

Redballjets88
11-22-2007, 10:14 PM
good game today, especially since I was there.

VanHalener
11-29-2007, 11:27 PM
http://i9.tinypic.com/2ez1yl2.gif

I see crows.
http://i16.tinypic.com/vztohj.jpg

Redballjets88
11-30-2007, 12:16 AM
11-1 damn right. Good game tonight.

GO-SPURS-GO
12-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Where are all the Cowboys haters now? Chris Collinsworth, Merle Hodge and Shaun Salisbury can kiss my ass!:D :) :D

The NFL and the East coast networks including ESPN have already crowned the Patriots Super Bowl champs. But the Cowboys might have something to say about that when it’s all said and done. I t was the COWBOYS, not the EAGLES, who designed the blueprint to beat the Cheat-triots. The Cowboys at that time, didn’t know what it took to win that big game. But Redball’ s (Jason Garrett) game plan was perfect. Not to mention those 2 horrible calls in the 2nd half that we didn’t over come. The head referee admitted on the NFL Network that those calls we’re wrong. I know there’s a lot of football to be played, but Patrick Crayton might be right. One thing that bothers me is that none of Cowboys accept TO, has played very many games in the play-offs. To be continued.....

Panamark
12-05-2007, 06:03 AM
They better find a dude that can actually place the ball
in a way that it can be kicked !!!

Im still pissed off about that game late last year...
(Or was it early this year ?) I remember eating deep fried
turkey before the game... Around Christmas time....

It cut me deep.... is it time to actually watch
them again with some pride, instead of groaning
every five minutes ???

GO THE COWBOYS !!!!

VanHalener
12-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Where are all the Cowboys haters now?

I have never been a Dallas hater. They are a kick ass rival and I love it when we meet on the field.
I hate eating crow, but I will do so publicly if you boys make it to the show and clean up.
The Cowboys are looking great: kicking ass and taking names. I look forward to our game together in a few weeks, but it will not be pretty considering the Skins are having trouble putting the icing on their games. Damn these guys play a tough game and then lose it in the end. It is so hard being a skins fan.
I will make a prediction, though...Skins over Cowboys 21-17.

Alright, I'm ready for the impending slammage.

GO-SPURS-GO
12-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by VanHalener
I have never been a Dallas hater.

I definitely wasn’t talking about you VHer. You are a true Football fan that respects other teams. I’ve never heard you talk crap about my Cowboys.

They are a kick ass rival and I love it when we meet on the field.

For me and a lot of Cowboys fans, we don’t view the Redskins as our rivals any more since Joe Gibbs came back. I really like Joe Gibbs. He seems to be really humble and his team is a reflection of him. I don’t see very many cocky players on that team. If George Allen was coaching the Redskins, the rivalry would be on! When Allen was the coach, both teams would bump heads because both had good teams. When the Gibbs teams were kicking ass, the Cowboys weren’t that good. So we don’t view Gibbs as an enemy. Do you wanna know who’s our biggest rivalry is now? It’s the Giants! We have beaten them 3 times in a row and they still talk shit. I can’t stand the Giants. Jeremy Shockey goes on a rampage on the sidelines and Troy Aikman calls him a “fiery competitor,” but when TO does the same he’s labeled as a malcontent.

I hate eating crow, but I will do so publicly if you boys make it to the show and clean up.
The Cowboys are looking great: kicking ass and taking names.

A lot of things can happen my friend. If people would go back and read my post on page 1 and 2, the things I was saying are coming true. A few people on this thread said the Cowboys would have a terrible O-line, but I thought the O-line might be the Cowboys most solid units. If Micheal Jordan gets hurt in the playoffs, they don’t win 6 rings. So like I said, things can happen.

I look forward to our game together in a few weeks, but it will not be pretty considering the Skins are having trouble putting the icing on their games. Damn these guys play a tough game and then lose it in the end. It is so hard being a skins fan.

The Redskins are like the Cowboys last year, a young team with an old school coach that’s trying to find themselves. I think the Redskins are on the right path with J Camp. If he doesn’t improve in a year or so like Romo did, you guys are in trouble. People thought Romo was a fluke including me. But now.... shit, he’s the man!

I will make a prediction, though...Skins over Cowboys 21-17.

Alright, I'm ready for the impending slammage.

I’m hopping that we don’t have a whole lot to play for at that time. We SHOULD have the First round bye and home field thru out the playoffs wrapped up at that time. And the Redskins could be fighting for a wild card spot, so I can see what you are saying about the final score. But like I said, a lot can happen VHer! To be continued......

Redballjets88
12-05-2007, 09:22 PM
I really feel that the Patriots will lost in the playoffs. As history has proven time and time again Foxboro has at least 1 bad weather game in the playoffs. If this happens throwing (the only thing the patriots can do) will be very tough, and the other team will own new england. Also I feel that a healthy Colts team is better than the patriots.

ODShowtime
12-06-2007, 08:31 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_COWBOYS_NEWMANS_WARNING?SITE=PAPIT&SECTION=SPORTS&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Newman Being Watched Closely by NFL

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Dallas Cowboys cornerback Terence Newman has been put on notice by the NFL after indicating his desire for revenge on Detroit quarterback Jon Kitna.

Posted on Newman's locker Thursday was a letter he received from the NFL after making comments about Kitna during a satellite radio interview. Newman refused comment to reporters when he walked through the locker room.

"Be advised that your comments will now compel us to carefully monitor your activities in this weekend's Cowboys-Lions game," read part of the letter signed by Ray Anderson, NFL executive vice president for football operations. "As you know, flagrant fouls may subject a player not only to fines, but to suspension as well. So conduct yourself accordingly."

Kitna threw four touchdown passes in the regular-season finale in Dallas last year to end a 3-13 season for Detroit. In an interview the following week with a radio station in Seattle, where the Cowboys had to go for the playoffs, Kitna called out the Dallas defense, notably Newman and linebacker Bradie James.

The Cowboys (11-1), who have already clinched another playoff spot this season, play at Detroit on Sunday. Kitna's bulletin-board remarks from January have been widely discussed.

While Newman hasn't spoken to local media this week, he issued what amounted to a warning for Kitna during an interview Tuesday on Sirius NFL Radio.

"Basically what it boils down to is you've got to watch what you say. Your mouth can't write checks that your (expletive) can't cash. That's what it comes down to," Newman said. "Everybody's going to see those quotes. He better just hope I don't blitz off the edge, because I've got 15, 25, 30 (thousand dollars), however much it would be for a fine. I've got that much for one fine. Revenge will be sweet definitely."

In the NFL letter to Newman, Anderson wrote those comments were "thoughtless and irresponsible" and "contrary to all the NFL stands for."

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said he didn't know about the letter until Newman told him about it during practice Thursday.

"We're going to play a clean game. I don't have any doubt about that," Phillips said. "They got a little riled up about what was said about them last year. It's just motivation, and that's OK."

On Monday, when the Cowboys returned to practice from a three-day weekend following their victory over Green Bay, James was already talking about facing Kitna and the Lions.

"It has been circled on my calendar the whole year, and here we are and I'm looking forward to it," James said. "Y'all can ask me about Jon Kitna every day from here on out the rest of my life and I will get fired up. ... He talked like we weren't ever going to play them again. We're going to be ready."

Redballjets88
12-06-2007, 08:34 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_COWBOYS_NEWMANS_WARNING?SITE=PAPIT&SECTION=SPORTS&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

what he said isn't that bad. If the fans knew what was said on the line of scrimmage they would probably be much more appauled.

ODShowtime
12-06-2007, 08:40 PM
what he said isn't that bad. If the fans knew what was said on the line of scrimmage they would probably be much more appauled.

There's plenty of ways to fuck up a QB's day without drawing a flag. See Steelers @ Falcons 2006 for a good example ;)

scamper
12-07-2007, 04:10 PM
There's plenty of ways to fuck up a QB's day without drawing a flag. See Steelers @ Falcons 2006 for a good example ;)

Great game

TAKIN WHISKEY
12-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Dallas Cowboys 12-1. NFC EAST CHAMPS!

TAKIN WHISKEY
12-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Cowboys 13-2. Home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Jano
12-30-2007, 12:57 AM
16-0 cow girls!!!!!

knuckleboner
12-30-2007, 11:45 PM
see you cowgirls again in dallas in 2 weeks...;)

Guitar Shark
12-31-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
see you cowgirls again in dallas in 2 weeks...;)

Only if you get past the SeaHags in 1 week. ;)

Happy birthday by the way. :p

knuckleboner
12-31-2007, 04:58 PM
well of course i'm assuming that one...

and thanks!

VanHalener
12-31-2007, 09:53 PM
I love football.

Dallas vs Washington...

There is no substitute:cool:

Happy birthday and pass the Seahawks.

See you in 2 Dallas. What a game that's gonna be:lookie:

http://i18.tinypic.com/6ovmip5.gif

Redballjets88
12-31-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Jano
16-0 cow girls!!!!!

this thread has nothing to do with the new england bitches.

DlocRoth
01-01-2008, 01:32 PM
this thread has nothing to do with the new england bitches.

Actually it has plenty to do with your lame ass thread.....

If your boys want to win the big one, it's gonna have to go through Tom Brady's bitch ass to do it.

Now, pipe down.

Redballjets88
01-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Actually it has plenty to do with your lame ass thread.....

If your boys want to win the big one, it's gonna have to go through Tom Brady's bitch ass to do it.

Now, pipe down.

its ok because at least my team has a chance to go to the superbowl. your team has as much chance to go to the superbowl as a peewee team. plus the patriots arent gunna be in the superbowl, they are gunna lose in the playoffs.

VanHalener
01-07-2008, 02:09 AM
After being spanked by the Seahawks I said I was going to support the Giants, but I have changed my mind.
my buddies are going to drag me through the briars for this, but I am going to have to pull for Dallas from here on out. I want to keep the love in the division and I think Dallas is most deserving. FAK!

DLR'sCock
01-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Big Blue is headed down to Texas.

DLR'sCock
01-11-2008, 09:58 AM
I am looking forward to the Giants taking on Dallas this weekend.

All of the games look good, be prepared for an upset or two.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-11-2008, 10:33 AM
its ok because at least my team has a chance to go to the superbowl. your team has as much chance to go to the superbowl as a peewee team. plus the patriots arent gunna be in the superbowl, they are gunna lose in the playoffs.

GO JAGUARS

VanHalener
01-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Can you help a brother out?

And now, I do this with respect for Dallas...

Hook a brother up with a youtube of The Doors, you know the one,...

This is the end...

VanHalener
01-13-2008, 11:54 PM
:cato2: :wow: :cato2:

Until next year...:monkey: :gulp:

Redballjets88
01-14-2008, 02:20 AM
the cowboys killed themselves today, the giants stumbled into the win. penalties and dropped passes kill us.

VAN HLN CA
01-14-2008, 03:38 AM
Hawks, Jags, Skins and Boys ????

Pack is now a slam dunk not having to go to Dallas

DLR'sCock
01-14-2008, 08:51 AM
Go Giants!!!

knuckleboner
01-14-2008, 09:09 AM
as a skins fan; mixed emotions.

glad dallas is out. but now, uh...rooting for green bay? i guess.

(though, while they've got more recent superbowl wins; it's nice that the skins have won a playoff game more recently. 12 years and counting guys?...:D)

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by van hln CA
Hawks, Jags, Skins and Boys ????

Pack is now a slam dunk not having to go to Dallas

preach it brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockit:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-14-2008, 09:40 AM
now i'm just hopin' moss slips in the bathtub or sumthin'

ALinChainz
01-14-2008, 12:42 PM
The Giants stumbled?

Bullshit.

T.O., no catches in the second half.

Romo started pointing fingers at his offensive lineman because he started getting hit and often in the second half.

They went away from the running game that gouged the Giants in the first half.

They took ten minutes to score a TD and the Giants went down in what, 47 seconds and knotted the game at 14 at the half, not to mention jumping out to the 7-0 lead by hitting their slow, possession receiver on a 52 yard TD.

That ain't stumbling, that is stinking.

I have to say that it did not bother me a bit that the Cowboys lost and to see Owens cry about it.

He cried as a restricted FA with SF, got his trade.

Of course to Baltimore, in which he cried and got it nullified and went to the Eagles, for which he cried and got a big contract.

He then cried that he was being shortchanged after ONE season and caused a bigger crying jag and got himself suspended.

He cried because the Tuna was too rough on him and he acted out and disrespected a man who has won Super Bowls and like his tactics or not, he deserved respect.

Now he’s crying again.

I, for one, am tired of T.O. and the entire Romo/Jessica crap for one year. I was getting ready to cry myself.

Now, that being said, Eli’s crying about not wanting to play for the Chargers and dictating where he went in the draft does not make me a fan of his either. Don’t like the guy, never will. Not a huge fan of Rivers anymore either with his conduct anymore (Denver game and yesterday’s Colts game). Tired of prima-donna QBs.

Congrats to the Giants on a hard-fought win after two losses to the Cowboys this season and no one really giving them a shot. The Cowboys were running Barber down their throats and seemed to go away from it even though NY stepped up the defense.

ALinChainz
01-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Penalties is stumbling by the team that committed them.

ALinChainz
01-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Although I would say that Green Bay should win next week, you cannot call it a slam dunk as the Giants have won 9 straight on the road.

LoungeMachine
01-14-2008, 12:52 PM

:lol:

oh well.

:gulp:

rustoffa
01-14-2008, 10:21 PM
The Cowboys were running Barber down their throats and seemed to go away from it even though NY stepped up the defense.

No shit. Goodbye Wade.

VAN HLN CA
01-15-2008, 01:38 AM
Green Bay in the Super Bowl is good for the NFL.

Nobody gave them a chance in hell of competing this year and the old man has thrown less picks than any other season.

G.B. is the only chance of stopping N.E. but no money is to be bet. Imagine what s perfect season of shock it would be if San Diego pulls off a miracle. If #4 gets Pack over the AFC he should retire like Elway.

ODShowtime
01-15-2008, 06:43 AM
plus the patriots arent gunna be in the superbowl, they are gunna lose in the playoffs.

I thought the gayboys were destined for another shot at the gaytriots. what happened?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-15-2008, 09:39 AM
i'm so afraid that is what's gonna happen. even tho he said he felt like comin' back already. if they win the big one, i think he'll go out on top.

Little Texan
01-17-2008, 01:59 AM
Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl Champs 2008 season, next season is what he meant! :D

ace diamond
01-17-2008, 02:43 AM
how about them new york giants?

Panamark
01-17-2008, 03:54 AM
Man.... They had the Giants by the gonads..

Barber was on fire...

Cowboys lost, NY didnt win..

ace diamond
01-17-2008, 04:40 AM
bullshit

DLRISVH7884
01-17-2008, 04:57 AM
The Cowboys had a great chance, but choked it all away. I knew the Cowboys wore going to lose that first playoff game from the way they looked the last weeks of the season with a injuired Romo and Owens. The Offense looked out of sync and you can't blame this one on Jessica Simpson

DLRISVH7884
01-17-2008, 04:57 AM
The Cowboys had a great chance, but choked it all away. I knew the Cowboys wore going to lose that first playoff game from the way they looked the last weeks of the season with a injuired Romo and Owens. The Offense looked out of sync and you can't blame this one on Jessica Simpson.

ace diamond
01-17-2008, 06:07 AM
never said i blamed jessica. she has nothing to do with it.

point blank, i am not a cowboys fan. never have been.

i am however a new york giants football fan.

so, like i said...........how about them new york giants?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by ace diamond
never said i blamed jessica. she has nothing to do with it.

point blank, i am not a cowboys fan. never have been.

i am however a new york giants football fan.

so, like i said...........how about them new york giants?

they had a nice run, but it ends in green bay.

ace diamond
01-17-2008, 03:10 PM
we'll just have to wait and see about that. only time will tell the truth about the twist in the tale!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-17-2008, 03:56 PM
i know, i really should keep my mouth shut. i promised i wouldn't bet or talk too much shit from here on out.

ace diamond
01-17-2008, 04:41 PM
bwhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-17-2008, 05:47 PM
well, at least i haven't bet anybody

ace diamond
01-17-2008, 06:04 PM
yet

78/84 guy
01-17-2008, 10:38 PM
DallASS WHO ???

Panamark
01-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
The Cowboys had a great chance, but choked it all away. I knew the Cowboys wore going to lose that first playoff game from the way they looked the last weeks of the season with a injuired Romo and Owens. The Offense looked out of sync and you can't blame this one on Jessica Simpson

Agree with ya mate !

The offense dropped a few they really should have nailed..
Bloody frustrating to watch as a fan...
Just like last year when Romo fucked up
the placement of the ball for that simple shot at goal
in the dying moments.. The feed to him was fine, anyone
of us could have placed that sucker down with one arm
behind our backs.. Then he gets the Quarterback gig ??

Bloody Cowboys, Im starting to think they really are
chokers...

ODShowtime
01-18-2008, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Bloody Cowboys, Im starting to think they really are
chokers...

I can see how, from across the planet, it might not be clear, but yes, they are total chokers, pole chokers that is.

Ok, I'm done raggin on the boys now. See ya next year. And we will see you next year...

knuckleboner
01-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
well, at least i haven't bet anybody

(yeah, betting sucks...:D)

VanHalener
01-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Sucks crow feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hankster
01-20-2008, 06:03 PM
even if they get hammered by the Packers, I am sure proud to be a Giants fan tonight

PETE'S BROTHER
01-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by hankster
even if they get hammered by the Packers, I am sure proud to be a Giants fan tonight

congrats. i am sad.:confused: :cry:

DLR'sCock
01-21-2008, 09:48 AM
I new that the game was going to be close and that either team could have won, but what a game!!

PETE'S BROTHER
01-21-2008, 09:58 AM
now the green and gold have to sit and wait to see what brett is gonna do.

DLR'sCock
12-29-2008, 10:21 AM

Another year and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Little Texan
12-29-2008, 05:03 PM
That was an absolutely pathetic display put on yesterday by the Cowboys, and the week before vs. the Ravens. To say this team needs alot of work to be a legitimate Super Bowl contender would be an understatement. Most fans will blame Romo for making too many mistakes...throwing too many interceptions and fumbling too much, but I see it differently. Romo has the potential to be a great QB, and I think most of his interceptions and fumbles stem from the fact that his offensive line is HORRENDOUS! Just about every play, the opposing team's defense is bullrushing Romo on just about every play, and he doesn't have time to make decisions or make accurate throws as he's being rushed every play. Something has got to be done about that offensive line. I'd start by getting rid of Flozell "False Start" Adams. How many false starts did this overrated fucker have this season? It isn't just Adams, either. The Cowboys' pass protection is some of the worst I've ever seen. They need to get rid of the whole lot of them in the offseason and start over from scratch...rebuild a new offensive line. How any of these guys made the Pro Bowl this year and last is beyond me. They SUCK. Period. While we're on the subject of the offense, I would also get rid of T.O. This guy is nothing but an immature, selfish, crybaby that whines whenever the ball is not thrown his way enough, and when it is thrown to him, alot of times he drops the pass. It's not about the team to him, it's all about T.O. This would be one of those addition by subtraction type of deals if they were to cut T.O. A coaching change should also be made. Phillips, while a great defensive mind, has proven throughout his career that he is not head coaching material. Obviously, he is not getting this team fired up for games...he's too laid back, and he's not a motivator. I mean, how do you not come into your last game in Texas Stadium not fired up, and let the opposing team win in your house the last game ever there? How do you not come in fired up and motivated in the last game of the season against a hated division rival with a trip to the playoffs on the line? Obviously, Phillips isn't getting this team ready to play week in and week out. Ultimately, the problem with the Cowboys starts at the top, the owner, Jerry Jones. If the Cowboys are ever to have a shot at a Championship ever again, Jones is going to have to swallow his pride, step down as GM, hire a new GM, let the GM find a decent coach, and let the football guys do their thing, and stop meddling with the coaches. This team needs ALOT of work, and they are not even close. If you think about it, they really weren't any better last year, as there were 3-4 games last year they lucked out in that they should have lost. They were a 10-6 team, at best, last year. They had alot of the same problems last year as they did this year. Bottom line, this team is FAR from being Super Bowl contenders. End of rant.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-29-2008, 05:15 PM
This is absolutely priceless...

I don't even think Yankee fans top this....

Redballjets88
12-29-2008, 10:47 PM
oh the plight of a cowboys fan. When we when we are hated and when we lose we are hated. but fuck the lot of you.

America's team will rise again!

Little Texan
12-30-2008, 11:37 AM
oh the plight of a cowboys fan. When we when we are hated and when we lose we are hated. but fuck the lot of you.

The Cowboys are hated because they are tied for the most Super Bowl wins, and have been to more Super Bowls than any other team. These haters are just jealous that their own teams haven't been as successful as the Cowboys have been in the past.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-30-2008, 12:01 PM

Puhleeeze....

The real America's team wears Black and Gold, and I'm not talking the Univ. of Iowa....

Redballjets88
12-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Puhleeeze....

The real America's team wears Black and Gold, and I'm not talking the Univ. of Iowa....

HA be realistic, when I come to overall fanbase, and worldwide recognition The Cowboys own the rest of the league.

and The Hawkeyes are way cooler than the Steelers.

hideyoursheep
01-08-2009, 04:07 AM
HA be realistic, when I come to overall fanbase, and worldwide recognition The Cowboys own the rest of the league.

LMAO!

How does it feel to be downwind of both of em?

Stupid,
:rofl:

redblkwht
01-11-2009, 12:52 AM
LMAO!

How does it feel to be downwind of both of em?

Stupid,
:rofl:Now that's a good one!:rockit:

Va Beach VH Fan
01-11-2009, 09:20 AM

Look around the NFL.... Whenever the Steelers play ANY of their away games, doesn't matter where they are, they have thousands and thousands of fans...

Yes, I realize that the Cowboys fans also represent well on the road, but over the past several years Steelers fans have overtaken them....

The Monday night game in D.C., there had to be close to 20,000 Steelers fans, maybe more....

Jacksonville, Baltimore, New England, it was the same way....

78/84 guy
01-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!