X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Young Republicans SUCK!!

Young Republican National Federation Chair Accused of Sexually Assaulting Sleeping Man
    By Pam Spaulding
    Posted on August 8, 2007, Printed on August 8, 2007

This post, written by Pam Spaulding, originally appeared on Pam's House Blend

Folks, when it rains it pours...the GOP sexual hypocrite parade continues in all its glory. I give you...

Glenn Murphy, Jr., the recently elected chairman of the Young Republican National Federation (also the RNC Chair for Clark County, Indiana and formerly the YRNF Secretary) has been accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping man. Immediately following the accusation, he came up with an unrelated reason to resign, and the YRNF cleansed their website of his name.

Allegedly, Murphy and another YR were drunk and crashing at Murphy's sister's house. The other man apparently awoke in the morning to find Murphy giving him a non-consensual blow job. The Clark County (Indiana) Sheriff's Department is charging Murphy with "criminal deviate conduct", a Class B felony.

Taking Down Words, an Indiana blog, has been following this guy for some time. And guess what? Apparently this isn't the first time his mouth has ended up on someone's privates while they were asleep. Glenn Murphy has a prior arrest for sexual battery. Here's the 1998 Clark County police report. A snippet, for your entertainment.

You can also check out the Google Cache of the Young Republicans site, which reveals the scrubbing of Murphy from their organization included the removal of recently created YouTube videos. If that link becomes dated, you can check out the screen shot here.

The party of "family values" strikes again........
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What is it with these fucking creeps?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

This is newsworthy because... ?
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        ...because at least if Chimp hires this guy for a cabinet position, they would IMPEACH him!!

Just another fine example of hypocrisy from the "family values" crowd that brought you Bakker, Swaggart, Pedopholey, Haggard, GannonGuckert, and whatever that guy's name was a couple weeks ago from the McCain campaign who was doing the George Michael impersonations in a public park.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

The other man apparently awoke in the morning to find Murphy giving him a non-consensual blow job.
          I had a girlfriend in the 90's who woke me up that way a few times. Not sure if she was a Republican or not. But she was a Roth fan. Damn...what a great way to wake up.

So if any of you woke up to a "non-consensual" blow job from a guy, would you pretend to be asleep and let him finish before you kicked his ass?
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Fuck, and all this time I thought that the young republicans made sure their leaders were 100% not gay! Especially this Max Kues bastard, check out his testimonial on 4:06

Max Blumenthal takes us on a hilarious and shocking tour of the College Republican National Convention, where the GOP's next generation cheer on the war in I...

Comment

• TongueNGroove
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

That is odd...usualy gay people are liberal democrats. I guess there is an execption to every rule.
              -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
                That is odd...usualy gay people are liberal democrats. I guess there is an execption to every rule.

You'd be suprised auctually...Theres a wierd branch for every party...\

EDIT: Dallas? Wonder if Redballsjet is a member..
                Last edited by Unchainme; 08-08-2007, 08:41 PM.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're right. But the child molesters and pedophiles sure seem to be Republican though...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You haven't been paying attention to the news much lately, have you?

Mark Foley? Ted Haggard? JeffyJim GannonGuckert? Karl Rove? Matt Drudge? Ken Mehlman??

The difference is the hypocrisy. Most gay democrats or liberals would be able to admit who they are and live openly, where by contrast the right wing ideology turns to self hatred. This poor bastard Glenn Murphy being a prime example. The only way he can get some dick is to get some guy drunk and blow him while he's sleeping. It's basically date rape, and it's actually sad that the guy has been so warped by hate ideology that this is the only way he can deal with his own sexuality.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      You haven't been paying attention to the news much lately, have you?
                      No, TongueNAss is just in denial as usual...
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        It really isn't. But then, that's what gets a lot of responses...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

ALL Republicans are self-loathing gays!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W6rSjrBhUIA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W6rSjrBhUIA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                          Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 08-09-2007, 12:47 AM.
                          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

This is fucking amazing.

IF you are going to run for office for the Republican party, there is one thing you must do.

You MUST hold yourself up as some kinda God-fearing, self-righteous, Christian Conservative, Tighty Whitey High and Mighty Motherfucker who is PURE as the GODDAMN DRIVEN FUCKING SNOW.............................................. ............................................

Or you can shitcan the facade, and run as an actual human being.

The problem with being labeled as a "Conservative" is that it automatically adds a burden to the candidate.

They have to have all their ducks seriously in a row.

Say you are a Democrat or Independent who has the CVH song Panama playing on their website and favors following the Constitution. Oh...and neat things like legalizing marijuana!

Nobody will blink an eye.

The Democratic Party is not enslaved by the label "Family Values". Some amount of deviant behaviour is always expected of the party animal crowd.

Right?

But then on a political level, the Conservatives snidely, self-righteously and sneeringly refer to people as "Liberals", inferring they are somehow inferior.

And of course it is quite obvious that the Conservative Right Wing Fluegelstaffelzeitgesisticheununzervurzeit is greedily sucking the rather large penis of international mega-conglomerates like Exxon-Mobil, Haliburton, the pharmaceutical industry, blah blah, woof, woof......

Hey they don't haveta care about their consituents, all they have to do is appear to....while spending millions and millions to get a job that only pays a few-hundred thousand a year.....but of course we all know there is mucho deniro at the end of that rainbow in Dee See.

My thoughts on what a politician should be:

Just be real.

Enact laws that have common sense, and will help to preserve the environment, while enhancing the lives of all the people in our world.

Is that so hard to do?

I guess so.

Worthless shitbag cocksuckers.

Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-09-2007, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• jcook11
                              Commando
                              • Sep 2004

It is so nice to know that I can go away from this forum for awhile.... come back and see the same rehashed bullshit time after time

Bush bad!.....Impeach! Impeach! republicans gay,pedohiles, party of satan.....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Comment

Working...