PDA

View Full Version : Bendover Ends'over -World Takeover Tour

VAN HLN CA
08-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Now we can float off the river denial.

VH buzz is starting to crackle everywhere. Weeks ago Panama promoting new movie. Last week picked up iPhone and checked in here trying browser to find Bantonelli's shot of Dave and Al giving the first believable impression of how real this is. Last night local NBC/LA news reported the Billboard story and Mon Press Conference. No words describe the upcoming impact of what were about to experience. For most of us it's the end of a Looong wait. Those only exposed to Hagar era will finally understand what the real deal is all about. The rest of the world will feel the effect of the aftershock of the return of Real Rock and finally a whole new generation can be a part of MAGIC.

For the first time we get to look forward to seeing Van Halen. The build up is in full effect. Still wont sink all the way in until the lights go down and the boys rip into Unchained

Diamondjimi
08-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Yer goddamn right !

frets5150
08-10-2007, 12:21 AM
And still no mention of anything on their site. Fuck them I will not spend a dime to see them last time they were together I was 16 WTF. And now that they are back they can't even do it right they can't even get mike back in. This won't go past 15 shows place your bets now...Ed and Dave will come to blows just watch.

:mad:

saintbarry
08-10-2007, 01:53 AM
"For the first time we get to look forward to seeing Van Halen. The build up is in full effect. Still wont sink all the way in until the lights go down and the boys rip into Unchained"

The sad thing is you are not going to see the real classic Van Halen.What you are going to see the ED,Dave,Alex and Wofie show.Maybe it will be good,maybe it will suck.It will be sad if the lights go down and the boys rip into Unchained,and without the Mike's backing vocals it doesn't sound like Unchained at all!!!

northern boy
08-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by saintbarry
"For the first time we get to look forward to seeing Van Halen. The build up is in full effect. Still wont sink all the way in until the lights go down and the boys rip into Unchained"

The sad thing is you are not going to see the real classic Van Halen.What you are going to see the ED,Dave,Alex and Wofie show.Maybe it will be good,maybe it will suck.It will be sad if the lights go down and the boys rip into Unchained,and without the Mike's backing vocals it doesn't sound like Unchained at all!!!

Dude you have to get over it, MIke is gone. And wolfie is only 16 maybe his balls have'nt droped yet and he can hit the high range like Mike, wait and see.

binnie
08-10-2007, 02:50 AM
It's hard not to be psyched by all of this, even if I'm preparing myself for dissapointment at the same time!

You have to cover all bases being a CVH fan...

hideyoursheep
08-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by binnie
It's hard not to be psyched by all of this, even if I'm preparing myself for dissapointment at the same time!

You have to cover all bases being a CVH fan...

If they do tour, and it all implodes whilst on tour, I hope it's at the show I attend.

Then I can issue a RothArmy-style beatdow to Drunken Master for pissing on us all those years.

Right after I steal his axe.....

indeedido
08-10-2007, 10:31 AM
It would be nice if M.A. were in the band, but he isn't. I'm not going to complain because I got what I wanted: Ed and Roth back together.

binnie
08-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep

Right after I steal his axe.....

I think you have your priorites in line there :)