• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delta5150
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2005

Eddie will be taking calls on Monday

I don't know if this is old news but just seen it now

The complete VAN HALEN reunion press conference will air commercial-free and uncensored nationwide on "Eddie Trunk Live" on XM Radio channel 41 between 6:00 and 10:00 p.m. EST on Monday, August 13. Eddie will then take live calls to discuss.

VAN HALEN will announce its reunion tour with David Lee Roth on Monday (Aug. 13) at 11:00 a.m. PST during a media event at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles. The tour is expected to begin in October and encompass 50 dates in North American arenas. The trek will feature founding VAN HALEN members David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen and Alex Van Halen, with Eddie's son Wolfgang on bass.

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Someone be a dear and record this for us peasants....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• delta5150
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2005

That'd be cool, shame it's not being aired live but beggars can't be choosers, any idea whose the radio presenter? I'm unfamiliar with XM Radio channerl 41

Comment

• delta5150
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2005

channel, sorry

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Someone be a dear and record this for us peasants....
          I second that !!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

looks like Eddie Trunk will be taking calls, NOT EVH.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• tajmahal
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2007

I can't believe this can't be streamed live or did I miss something. I fricken saw the Genesis press conference for the European tour then I saw the Genesis press conference for their North American tour on their website. Can't the damn van-halen.com web site handle this. They better have something up on the website on Monday.

Unreal.

Comment

• dlr15
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jun 2006

Originally posted by twonabomber
                looks like Eddie Trunk will be taking calls, NOT EVH.

Correct

Comment

Working...