Wow, This is really Sad..The Tourrettes Guy Died.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Wow, This is really Sad..The Tourrettes Guy Died.

August 4, 2007

A couple of days ago we received some terrible news about Danny. Late last week Danny passed away.

About a month ago Danny was involved in a bad car accident. He had been out of the hospital for a couple of days staying with a friend when he suffered some medical complications. He unexpectedly passed away in the night.

We here at TourettesGUY.com are deeply saddened by this news as we love Danny. The reality of Danny's death hasn't sunk in yet, even a few days later. It is our burden to share this news with you - the millions of fans who also love Danny.

In about a week we will be putting the videos back up. We thought about taking the site down for good, but Danny's videos are already all over the internet and we felt that we could do some good with the site. We will be releasing all the videos along with one last new video in a high quality DVD format in memory of Danny. This DVD will be free to download, but you will also be able to purchase a physical copy. All proceeds from the DVD will go to Danny's family.

When the site is completely back up, we will have a service enabling you to send your condolences. We would also like to hear how Danny has positively influenced your life. Please be respectful, and send your letters to letters@tourettesguy.com. Shortly, we will be posting a letter from the person who discovered Danny.

We will miss you Danny!!! May you finally rest in peace.

The Big Admin.

This website is for sale! tourettesguy.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, tourettesguy.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This is really Sad...He brought me and my friends a great deal of laughter, I hate that people die like this.

Last edited by Unchainme; 08-12-2007, 09:13 PM.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

BOB SAGET!
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

He was cool as FUKK!

I feel so SHIIIIIT! sorry for his family.

Miles of good times.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Damn!

That's fucked up!

The cynical part of me says "publicity stunt."

The rest of me says that if it's true, then R.I.P. Danny.
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

R.I.P. Danny.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...