PDA

View Full Version : Wanna hear the whole thing Monday?

WACF
08-12-2007, 11:37 PM
I know there may be a few sources tomorrow but...

If you can not find one...just sign up for a free online trial for XM.

Tune in to XM41 The BoneYard for Eddie Trunk's show later afternoon.

Just remember to set the online player to High Bandwidth for the better sound.

Enjoy....

WACF
08-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Already posted elsewhere but just to clarify.....

8/10/07: Huge "Eddie Trunk Live" this Monday at 6PM EST on XM 41. We will open the show by airing the entire Van Halen press conference from the W Coast! After that I'll play some VH music then open the phones for your live calls and discussion about the reunion tour! ONLY Eddie Trunk Live gives you the chance to get involved and be a part of this historic moment by calling in live and letting your voice be heard nationwide! All the regular features, KISSology Vol. 2 DVD giveaways and much more. Live, Nationwide, commercial free and uncensored 6-10PM EST Mondays on XM channel 41!

Just to clear up any confusion, I (Eddie TRUNK) will take live phone calls after the VH press conference, NOT Eddie VH!

Remember time zones too...here the shows starts at 4 not 6....

thome
08-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Maybe I think this is huger than it is but shouldn't one of the Music TV channels have this live?

The whole industry is going to make a bundle off of this reunion.

Maybe everyone is in wait and see mode.

twonabomber
08-13-2007, 12:17 AM
is the search broken?

WACF
08-13-2007, 12:23 AM
Did someone suggest online trial so they can hear it before now....if so I appologize.

Dan
08-13-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by WACF
Did someone suggest online trial so they can hear it before now....if so I appologize.

No.

tajmahal
08-13-2007, 08:04 AM
VH1 classic should be Van Halen 1 channel today. They should show classic VH videos along with a live feed for the broadcast. Okay I know there is not a lot of videos, so maybe they could cover the broadcast and do 2 hours of videos and specials afterwards.

Deklon
08-13-2007, 08:48 AM
I just signed up for he XM free trial. It took about 2 minutes and I've got it playing already.

DavidLeeNatra
08-13-2007, 09:04 AM
can you help me out...what time will it be, because I have CET...

Jérôme Frenchise
08-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by WACF
Tune in to XM41 The BoneYard for Eddie Trunk's show later afternoon.

Just remember to set the online player to High Bandwidth for the better sound.

Enjoy....

Cheers! I've just registered. :) But where do you get the fucking 8-digit code they ask you for to set the player up? :confused:

Combat Ready
08-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Cheers! I've just registered. :) But where do you get the fucking 8-digit code they ask you for to set the player up? :confused:

Sent to your e mail

Jérôme Frenchise
08-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Combat Ready
Sent to your e mail

Thanks, but it's an 8-digit code for XM 41 that they ask. I just can't find it where they say is. It's getting me positively mad. :D

Jimmy Jingles
08-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Just signed up as well!!

Very easy and no credit card required for the free trial.

The confirmation code was sent to whatever email address you initially registered with.

Jimmy Jingles
08-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Cranking some Motorhead on channel 41 as we speak!

delta5150
08-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks a lot WACF, I'll have to wait until midnight in Spain but WTF, won't fucking miss it

squib
08-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Looks like they are performing ....NEWS CONFERENCE FEATURING VAN HALEN:
Eddie Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Alex Van Halen and
Wolfgang Van Halen
1) Live News Conference with Question & Answer component included within the newsfeed.
2) Post News Conference - B-roll Feeds: Highlights from news conference including Performance & Interview Footage.

http://mhp3.com/vanhalen/

thome
08-13-2007, 11:10 AM
TV NEWS ALERT – VAN HALEN!
VIA SATELLITE NEWSFEED & PATHFIRE
MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 2007, BEGINNING AT 2:15 pm ET.

NEWS CONFERENCE FEATURING VAN HALEN:
Wolfgang Van Halen
1) Live News Conference with Question & Answer component included within the newsfeed.
2) Post News Conference - B-roll Feeds: Highlights from news conference including Performance & Interview Footage.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------______________________------------------
SATELLITE FEED DATES AND TIMES– KU AND C-BAND:
1) VAN HALEN: LIVE NEWS CONFERENCE -- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
MONDAY, AUGUST 13: 2:15 pm to 3:15 pm ET.
Satellite Coordinates (KU-Band Analog) AMC-2/Transponder K-08. DL: 11860.000 H
Trouble Numbers for the above feed: # 213-215-4819 or 213-215-9240 or x2834

2) VAN HALEN: NEWS CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS, ARTIST Q&A, B-ROLL:
FEED #1: MONDAY, AUGUST 13: 7:30 pm to 7:45 pm ET.
FEED #2: RE-FEED: TUESDAY, AUGUST 14: 10:30 am to 10:45 am ET.
Satellite Coordinates (C-Band): GAL 26 (IA-6)/Transponder C-09 /DL: 3880.000V
Trouble Number: 323-993-4915

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATHFIRE–VAN HALEN NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT-HIGHLIGHTS/EPK: FOOTAGE AVAILABLE ON PATHFIRE DMG NEWS SYSTEM BEGINNING MONDAY, AUGUST 13 AT APPROXIMATELY 8:30pm ET.
On the left side of the Pathfire/DMG main page, click on VNF. Locate Slug: _
"Van Halen Special Announcement" Highlight Reel Feeds include: News Conference Highlights, Performance Footage, , BTS material, and additional b-roll/soundbites.
***You can also click MHP tab at VNF.
-------------------------------------------__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VAN HALEN - SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND SATELLITE FEEDS, GO TO OUR MULTIMEDIA NEWS RELEASE: www.mhp3.com/vanhalen

For additional information, or to request a hard copy, contact:
Joe DeAngelus/MHP at 212-334-2164 or Joe@mhp3.com

Jimmy Jingles
08-13-2007, 01:07 PM
One more hour!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Jingles
08-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by thome
TV NEWS ALERT – VAN HALEN!
VIA SATELLITE NEWSFEED & PATHFIRE
MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 2007, BEGINNING AT 2:15 pm ET.

NEWS CONFERENCE FEATURING VAN HALEN:
Wolfgang Van Halen
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------______________________------------------
SATELLITE FEED DATES AND TIMES– KU AND C-BAND:
1) VAN HALEN: LIVE NEWS CONFERENCE -- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
MONDAY, AUGUST 13: 2:15 pm to 3:15 pm ET.
Satellite Coordinates (KU-Band Analog) AMC-2/Transponder K-08. DL: 11860.000 H
Trouble Numbers for the above feed: # 213-215-4819 or 213-215-9240 or x2834

2) VAN HALEN: NEWS CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS, ARTIST Q&A, B-ROLL:
FEED #1: MONDAY, AUGUST 13: 7:30 pm to 7:45 pm ET.
FEED #2: RE-FEED: TUESDAY, AUGUST 14: 10:30 am to 10:45 am ET.
Satellite Coordinates (C-Band): GAL 26 (IA-6)/Transponder C-09 /DL: 3880.000V
Trouble Number: 323-993-4915

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATHFIRE–VAN HALEN NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT-HIGHLIGHTS/EPK: FOOTAGE AVAILABLE ON PATHFIRE DMG NEWS SYSTEM BEGINNING MONDAY, AUGUST 13 AT APPROXIMATELY 8:30pm ET.
On the left side of the Pathfire/DMG main page, click on VNF. Locate Slug: _
"Van Halen Special Announcement" Highlight Reel Feeds include: News Conference Highlights, Performance Footage, , BTS material, and additional b-roll/soundbites.
***You can also click MHP tab at VNF.
-------------------------------------------__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VAN HALEN - SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND SATELLITE FEEDS, GO TO OUR MULTIMEDIA NEWS RELEASE: www.mhp3.com/vanhalen

For additional information, or to request a hard copy, contact:
Joe DeAngelus/MHP at 212-334-2164 or Joe@mhp3.com

I have access to Pathfire feeds, too bad it will not be available until 8:30 EST tonight.

:(

Hyman Roth
08-13-2007, 01:33 PM
XM Free trial:

"Due to Internet congestion, it may take over 30 minutes to receive emails from XM Radio Online.

If you still haven't received your confirmation code, you can explore one of the following options:
Check your "junk" or "spam" mail folder to see if the XM email has been accidentally misrouted.
Your email service provider may be blocking our email. Check with your system administrator.
Try creating a new confirmation code and have it resent to you. Just re-enter your email address below."

:mad:

m_dixon1984
08-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Listening in now. Great find!

Thanks for the link.

M

rustoffa
08-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
Listening in now. Great find!

Thanks for the link.

M

Ditto for me.....fantastic!!!

Hardrock69
08-13-2007, 06:27 PM
I am recording this right now.

Whether or not someone else has already posted this, I will upload it tomorrow morning when I get into the slavepit.

rustoffa
08-13-2007, 06:39 PM
LMFAO!!!

One Roth surrounded by three Van Halens'!!!!

Alex Mogilny
08-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Trunk's a tool...he just played a hagar song.

diamondD
08-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Man, the Boneyard just fucking rocks. It gets more airplay from me than all the other ones combined.

kamaboko
08-13-2007, 11:49 PM
I think Dave got his coat from Michael Jackson.